Stray Fawn Community

[closed] Art trades

Lilytuft

17 hours ago, SpookyFlower said:

@Normal human (not a fish)Ā Iā€™m sorry itā€™s so late but hereā€™s Salt lake! (Timelapse is so short bc I drew salt lakeĀ in a different app then did the background in procreate so it didnā€™t include the first part)2D5307E3-052F-478C-996F-C4FE900935DC.thumb.png.b9bcb6ae36ba315009122559f16da6c1.png

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 2:56 AM, Skysplash8 said:

if you're still doing these, then could you do Meringue in the below clothes (it's his Halloween costume ;))? If not, you can do any nicheling fromĀ here! I'll do... some nicheling other than Ossen (bc you said you had plenty of Ossen art, and I don't want to say I'm doing one nicheling but then I can't draw them good and end up doing a different one)

the jacket, IĀ imagine he'd just wear a big one that extends from head to base of the tail (I mean, nichelings don't really need clothes so it's not weird to wear a jacket and not pants, and also no actual shirt) + the bowtie (very important!):

Image result for eleventh doctor's jacket

+ this fez

Image result for eleventh doctor's fez

Ā 

pleasure doing business with you, m'lady

Sorry it took so long to post this

I shaded the fez before anything else, so the ligthing comes from the wrong direction. But hey, I didn't even know I could make gradients with these markers!IMG_0168.thumb.JPG.ae616c8f59c45645fb35d6aba9d7612d.JPG

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Normal human (not a fish) said:

Sorry it took so long to post this

I shaded the fez before anything else, so the ligthing comes from the wrong direction. But hey, I didn't even know I could make gradients with these markers!IMG_0168.thumb.JPG.ae616c8f59c45645fb35d6aba9d7612d.JPG

I love it!! It's okay that it's late, in the last art trade we did I was even later :)

• Like 1

• Lilytuft changed the title to [closed] Art trades
  • 1 year later...
On 10/21/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lilytuft said:

I am still Lilytuft, an actual human using a palmtop computer and performing regular human activities, such as drinking water. My account is not being controlled by a strange fish and Lilytuft's life is not in any immediate danger, for example, by traveling through the digestive system of a fish (such accusations would be completedly ridiculous, of course). She- I mean- I, Lilytuft, am completedly fine. There is no reason to worry, dear friends. Everything is absolutely pleasant and there is no reason to believe things to be otherwise.

(I just spent so long looking for the original totally-not-a-fish post. As you can see, I finally found it)