Stray Fawn Community

Random story sim

Sky

@Spook’nikeringu

Day 2

You wake up in bed. Something is sitting on you! You sit up, and see a chunky, fluffy, mackerel yellow tabby cat with a white chest. Its light amber eyes stare into your curiously. You can't get up with this giant fluffball on you.

Pet the cat

Inspect the cat

Push the cat off you

Gently pick up the cat and take it off you

Talk to the cat (TYO)

10 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You scratch the cat below it's chin, and the floof purrs happily. You manage to check it's gender-- a tom.

Pet the cat again

Inspect the cat

Push the cat off you

Talk to the cat (TYO)

TYO

9 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You inspect the cat closely, and notice two things. One, the cat has no tail, only a small stub. Two, he loves being rubbed at the base of his tail. What a funny cat.

Pet the cat again

Push the cat off you

Talk to the cat (TYO)

TYO

On 10/27/2019 at 9:27 AM, Skyspook8 said:

You inspect the cat closely, and notice two things. One, the cat has no tail, only a small stub. Two, he loves being rubbed at the base of his tail. What a funny cat.

Pet the cat again

Push the cat off you

Talk to the cat (TYO)

TYO

@Spook’nikeringu

Just now, Spook’nikeringu said:

The cat purrs for a moment, then looks at you and meows, like it wants something.

What do you interpret it as?

(action options will appear after you make your choice)

"I want food!"

"Let's get going!"

"Are you going to pet me again or not?"

"I want a name!"

Other (TYO)

55 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The cat purrs for a moment, then looks at you and meows, like it wants something.

What do you interpret it as?

(action options will appear after you make your choice)

"I want food!"

"Let's get going!"

"Are you going to pet me again or not?"

"I want a name!"

Other (TYO)

I'm sorry but I'm bored @Spook’nikeringu (if ever decide you don't want to play this anymore, just let me know, it's fine. I have an idea for switching the character over to a new user if it's needed)

Just now, Spook’nikeringu said:

The cat must want food. But you don't have any. You'll need to find a market outside. But there's a huge cat on you still...

Attempt to get off the bed with the cat still on you

Push the cat off you

TYO

On 11/4/2019 at 12:02 PM, Spook’nikeringu said:

You gently lift up the cat, who makes no objections, and place it beside you on the bed. When you stand up, the cat jumps off the bed, walks to the door, looks back at, you and meows.

Follow the cat

Try to remember more about who you are

Try to remember more of what happened

Interact with inventory*

TYO

(If "Interact with inventory" has an asterisk (*) beside it, it means you have something new that you haven't examined yet that may yield new information (or it might not).)

22 hours ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You take your things from the bedside--you only paid for one night of stay--before following the cat. He leads you all the way outside, where it's early afternoon--you slept late! There, you see that the street has become a bustling hub of activity. Many small stalls sell things of all kind, from pies to hats to quills that seem to write by themselves. There's also animals being sold-- some are goats and pigs and normal animals you've seen before. Others are very strange. There are small chickens with scales instead of feathers, and what seems like porcupine quills sticking out from their butts. In one fenced in area, pigs with blue eyes and black-tinted see-through skin swim in glass tanks as they are fed live fish, which somehow appear in the pig's see-through stomach and swim around like it's in the river it came from. Children gawk at the strange pigs and beg their mothers to buy them one of the piglets being sold.

Focusing your attention back to the cat, he leads you to a stall run by an old woman. There, strands of strange-looking fish hang from the support beams. The cat sits down, begging for some food.

Buy a fish for the cat (2 lurens)

Talk to the old woman

Look at the other stalls

2 hours ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

You give the old woman the lurens, and she happily takes them. She proceeds to take a fish down from it's hanging place and wraps it in a fresh corn-husk-like green plant with white flecks on it. She hands it to you with a smile, revealing her crooked teeth.

Talk to the old woman

Feed some fish to the cat

Look around

Look at the other stalls

23 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

You give the old woman the lurens, and she happily takes them. She proceeds to take a fish down from it's hanging place and wraps it in a fresh corn-husk-like green plant with white flecks on it. She hands it to you with a smile, revealing her crooked teeth.

Talk to the old woman

Feed some fish to the cat

Look around

Look at the other stalls

@Spook’nikeringu