Stray Fawn Community

New type of hindlegs

Mulan the Cat

I suppose, think of a rabbit or deer. 

Stats:

+3 Speed

+1 Swimming

-1 Strength (or set to 0)

+2 extra speed (untop of normal +2) and -2 additional strength when a predator (blue bird, bearena, ape, killer ape, defender bear, arctic ramfox, balance bear etc) is within 3 tiles (three tiles being a safe distance from most creatures).

This will be VERY useful when making a no-strength type tribe in the deadly hills or jungle, since you could sense if a creature was in danger of being eaten.

Child nichelings (the ones with 1 action point) might get +1 speed when a predator was near while teens+ would get the full bonus. 

5 replies to this post

9 hours ago, Zixvir said:

are you a good drawer? maybe you could draw it!

there should be the 1 base speed and the -0 strength but 3 added speed and -3 strength when a predator is near.

I'm not a great drawer.

The reason I had a base of 2 speed is just because they should be as fast as normal hindlegs. The only problem of having a base of -0 strength is that they are built to be for runners and not fighters.

I like the idea of having worse strength when a predator is near, sort of a flight vs fight response. 

They could also have +3 base speed, +1 swimming and -1 strength and then when a predator is near +2 extra speed and an additional -2 strength?