Stray Fawn Community

I'll kill your nichelings (Deadly hills playthrough)

Rainwater

38 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

yes, im sure, having a velvet paw and stinky tail is kinda useful

She.. she can collect, drive away some predators, and sneak? Why? She is the least OP Nicheling with two good genes.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:14 PM, Rainwater said:

Your description thing... "I enjoy breathing the air and walking with my leg"
You have one leg?

its part of a thing posted on redit (i think?), its hilarious. Can't remeber the subredit it was posted on tho

Going into the game with 45 food and 10 nesting material.

We've arrived. The strongest nichelings- Koisra, Onime, Rais, and WiltedFlower- are going ahead to scout and look for a good place to stay. Actually, I'll have WiltedFlower stay to protect the others. Ossen is going to pick from a berry bush, Len is looking for roots, Sireko is fishing (fishing tail), Melon is with Ossen, and Izepip is following the stronger nichelings to look for a termite mound.

aStart.png

• Like 4

Day 1: Sireko cracks a shell. Ossen doesn't leave any berries for Melon, who clears grass instead. Wiltedflower clears grass. Izepip licks Koisra and takes off a leech.  Rais and Onime catch up with the others and are leeched. Len finds a root under Koisra. Koisra kills a rabbil.

Day 2: Koisra collects her rabbil meat and licks Onime, who still has a leech. Onime continues ahead. Sireko is enjoying the water. She cracks another shell. Melon takes the berries this time, so Ossen clears grass. Wiltedflower licks Rais and Len removes her leech. Len goes to stand next to a root for tomorrow. Izepip is impatient and goes ahead of the stronger nichelings. He might get eaten. Onime also found a healing fruit!

Day 3: It rains! Melon collects more berries, and Ossen moves to clear grass then goes to stand next to her. Wiltedflower hops away from the water and the leeches and clears some grass. Sireko comes back to shore. Wiltedflower was bleeding from a leech. Koisra doubles back to lick her. Onime yells at Izepip and he goes back and clears some grass. Len gets her root. Onime and Rais keep moving forward.

aSOMANYLEEEECHESSSSS.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day four: Ossen grabs a clam. Sireko takes WiltedFlower's leech off and licks her. WiltedFlower, Rais, and Onime go father onto the island, looking for a place to camp. Lili uncovers a healing fruit and some other grass. Melon eats some berries. Izepip clears more grass. Koisra stays behind to protect the weaker nichelings.

• Like 2

Day five: Everybody grows up! Melon and Ossen breed. Melon mutates runner legs and Ossen goes for stripes and bearyena claws. Koisra doubles back to protect them.  Izepip takes a leech off Sireko and clears grass. Sireko clears grass. LiIli stays near her healing fruit. (I can't get a good picture because my mouse is broken and I can't scroll with it)

ABADPICTURE.png

• Like 2
  • Eek! 3

I'm about to go back into Niche. Should there be a 'win'? I think either we should clear all grass from the island (Except regrowing grass) or reach generation 10. I would say like for grass, love for generations, but I'm not gonna beg for reputation, so just post.

Or not. Since you're using reactions, Either 5 loves or 5 likes.

• Love 2