Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

7 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She got up and followed him.

The clan was gathered around the High-Ledge where Oceanstar sat. Scorchkit and Aquakit where their too. Ever since the run in a moon ago, Oceanstar had refused to make Scorchkit an apprentice. Oceanstar saw you were there.

"Good." Oceanstar looked down "Aquakit, Scorchkit and Minnowkit, you have reached six moons, and it is time for you all to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you earn your warrior names, you will be known as Aquapaw, Scorchpaw and Minnowpaw. Aquapaw, your mentor will be Pebblemask. Scorchpaw, your mentor will be Mosstail, and Minnowpaw, your mentor will be Larchbranch. I hope that they pass all their knowledge onto you all."

He continued, this time to your mentor, "Pebblemask, Mosstail and Larchbranch, you are all ready to take on apprentices. You have got excellent training from your mentors, and you have all shown bravery and loyalty" At this, the ginger one shifted a bit. "You will mentor these apprentices, and I expect you to pass on everything you know onto them."

A ginger tom came up to you and touched you on the nose.

"Aquapaw! Aquapaw! Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw! Minnowpaw! Minnowpaw!" The clan called out.

"Clan dismissed." Oceanstar said.

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

The clan was gathered around the High-Ledge where Oceanstar sat. Scorchkit and Aquakit where their too. Ever since the run in a moon ago, Oceanstar had refused to make Scorchkit an apprentice. Oceanstar saw you were there.

"Good." Oceanstar looked down "Aquakit, Scorchkit and Minnowkit, you have reached six moons, and it is time for you all to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you earn your warrior names, you will be known as Aquapaw, Scorchpaw and Minnowpaw. Aquapaw, your mentor will be Pebblemask. Scorchpaw, your mentor will be Mosstail, and Minnowpaw, your mentor will be Larchbranch. I hope that they pass all their knowledge onto you all."

He continued, this time to your mentor, "Pebblemask, Mosstail and Larchbranch, you are all ready to take on apprentices. You have got excellent training from your mentors, and you have all shown bravery and loyalty" At this, the ginger one shifted a bit. "You will mentor these apprentices, and I expect you to pass on everything you know onto them."

A ginger tom came up to you and touched you on the nose.

"Aquapaw! Aquapaw! Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw! Minnowpaw! Minnowpaw!" The clan called out.

"Clan dismissed." Oceanstar said.

She got up and went over to ScorchPaw and AquaPaw.

7 hours ago, Pancrack said:

“Yeah!”

Scorchpaw glanced over at Aquapaw. "He's been pretty distant ever since that incident a moon ago." He sighed. "Why don't we go to our mentors?"

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She pulled her catch to shore, feeling triumphant.

Pebblemask was there, "Good job. Go put the prey on the pile and then come back to me. I'll tell you what we are doing next."

8 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Pebblemask was there, "Good job. Go put the prey on the pile and then come back to me. I'll tell you what we are doing next."

She scoffed and did as told, returning back to him.

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

She scoffed and did as told, returning back to him.

Pebblemask looked at you with a cold glare, then proceeded to explain. "We are going on a patrol to the TreeClan border. We are going to mark the border. And by we I mean you, since Shellpaw has... vanished." He said. "Now go." 

23 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Pebblemask looked at you with a cold glare, then proceeded to explain. "We are going on a patrol to the TreeClan border. We are going to mark the border. And by we I mean you, since Shellpaw has... vanished." He said. "Now go." 

She nods and walks out of camp. ‘’So what do you think happened to Shellpaw?’’ She asked curiously

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

She nods and walks out of camp. ‘’So what do you think happened to Shellpaw?’’ She asked curiously

You realise nobody is around.

You get to the wall.

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You realise nobody is around.

You get to the wall.

She paused at the wall. Something seems off.. She kept her guard up and looked around, her fur raising slightly. 

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

She paused at the wall. Something seems off.. She kept her guard up and looked around, her fur raising slightly. 

Nobody was around. You jumped up onto the wall and started marking the border. Then, a golden cat tackled you down to the sand.

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Nobody was around. You jumped up onto the wall and started marking the border. Then, a golden cat tackled you down to the sand.

She hissed and attempted to use their momentum against them by rolling.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

The cat toppled over. He quickly got to his feet.

She rolled onto her paws and started dashing away, letting out a loud scream. She ran for cover, trying to think of a strategy. She knew right now she was vulnerable with her back to the cat but if she could just get away and hide for a split second..

12 minutes ago, Flour said:

She rolled onto her paws and started dashing away, letting out a loud scream. She ran for cover, trying to think of a strategy. She knew right now she was vulnerable with her back to the cat but if she could just get away and hide for a split second..

The other cat ran back to the trees.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

You didn't see anyone around you.

She sniffed around, gagging slightly at the scent of the golden tom. ‘’I can’t believe I was so careless..’’ I’m practically a wanted criminal.. 

2 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Scorchpaw glanced over at Aquapaw. "He's been pretty distant ever since that incident a moon ago." He sighed. "Why don't we go to our mentors?"

She nodded and went over to her Mentor.

8 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She nodded and went over to her Mentor.

Larchbranch smiled as you came over to him. "Time to learn the territories." He said. "This is the camp. You know it. Follow me." He started making his way to the entrance of the camp.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Larchbranch smiled as you came over to him. "Time to learn the territories." He said. "This is the camp. You know it. Follow me." He started making his way to the entrance of the camp.

She followed him silently.