Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

38 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Over there, although not apart of OceanClan territory, is the Fallen Stone. It's where the medicine cats go to talk to StarClan." He said in a dry tone

8 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You couldn't find his scent ethier

“wonder if they attacked him too..” she thought, continuing to sniff for fresh cat scent, as well as pebblemask and blood.

51 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He walks over to the end of the sandy block and jumps down. "Here is the beach part of the territory. Up there is the TreeClan border, better called as the wall." He motioned up to the large wall looming over the two of you. "Let us continue." He walked on

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

“wonder if they attacked him too..” she thought, continuing to sniff for fresh cat scent, as well as pebblemask and blood.

You smelt an unfamiliar smell. It wasn't the TreeClan cat, or a cat at all. It was a dog.

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You smelt an unfamiliar smell. It wasn't the TreeClan cat, or a cat at all. It was a dog.

her fur stood up out of fear. “screw pebblemask i’m leaving.” she said, turning away from the border 

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

her fur stood up out of fear. “screw pebblemask i’m leaving.” she said, turning away from the border 

You jumped down the wall and ran back to camp.

When you got there, Pebblemask was waiting. "Did you finish marking the border?" He asked

8 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

He walks over to the end of the sandy block and jumps down. "Here is the beach part of the territory. Up there is the TreeClan border, better called as the wall." He motioned up to the large wall looming over the two of you. "Let us continue." He walked on

She kept following.

Just now, Impy10 said:

You jumped down the wall and ran back to camp.

When you got there, Pebblemask was waiting. "Did you finish marking the border?" He asked

“yeah and i just got attacked and scented dog in the process, no of course i didnt!” she snapped.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

She kept following.

You walked for a little longer until you got to a giant yellow building. "Here is the SandClan border." He walked a little further. "This is where we mark it. You'll do this tomorrow. Mark the border, I mean." "We are walking back on the wall just so you get used to it. Don't worry, TreeClan won't attack you." He walked over to the wall and jumped on the wall.

8 minutes ago, Flour said:

“yeah and i just got attacked and scented dog in the process, no of course i didnt!” she snapped.

Pebblemask sighed. "TreeClan is at it again. I'll inform Oceanstar. In the mean time, gather some stuff to renew the nursery's nests." He walked away.

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Pebblemask sighed. "TreeClan is at it again. I'll inform Oceanstar. In the mean time, gather some stuff to renew the nursery's nests." He walked away.

she scoffed. “whatever.” she said, lashing her fluffy tail slightly and walking out of camp again. she headed to the woods

22 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You walked for a little longer until you got to a giant yellow building. "Here is the SandClan border." He walked a little further. "This is where we mark it. You'll do this tomorrow. Mark the border, I mean." "We are walking back on the wall just so you get used to it. Don't worry, TreeClan won't attack you." He walked over to the wall and jumped on the wall.

She leapt on after him.

3 hours ago, Flour said:

she scoffed. “whatever.” she said, lashing her fluffy tail slightly and walking out of camp again. she headed to the woods

You jumped on the leader's rock and crawled through the fence. You walked down the twoleg trail and looked at the tall trees lined up perfectly along with a garden of Kangaroo Paws.

16 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You jumped on the leader's rock and crawled through the fence. You walked down the twoleg trail and looked at the tall trees lined up perfectly along with a garden of Kangaroo Paws.

Had to look up what those were real quick- although it did say its an Australian thing so a simple American like myself was bound to not know what they are get me out of here

she bounded past the flowers, trotting lightly along the trail, looking for logs that may have moss on them. She kept an eye out for spiderwebs and other herbs, she could always bring those to Ravenpaw later.

37 minutes ago, Flour said:

Had to look up what those were real quick- although it did say its an Australian thing so a simple American like myself was bound to not know what they are get me out of here

(Eventually you'll have the wrath of the emus)

• Eek! 1

37 minutes ago, Flour said:

she bounded past the flowers, trotting lightly along the trail, looking for logs that may have moss on them. She kept an eye out for spiderwebs and other herbs, she could always bring those to Ravenpaw later.

(Aw, despite being a murderer, she still cares for her sister.)

There was some moss on a rock next to one of the trees, and you found some cob webs- with a spider in the middle of it.

(This is the spider btw

1200px-Latrodectus_hasseltii_close.thumb.jpg.9dfe45ea0c3451ffddc37044c110ac67.jpg)

4 hours ago, Pancrack said:

She kept following.

You both got about half way until a golden tabby cat passed you just outside of the OceanClan border. You realise that it was the cat who nearly killed your brother. "Larchbranch-" The she-cat called, but she was cut off by Larchbranch. "We'll talk about this at the gathering, Goldenpaw." He responded in a cold tone. "It's Goldenfur-" She was cut off again. "Really? Wow. After that stunt you pulled, I'm surprised you are a warrior." He said. She responded, "Treestar punished me and Braveheart by forcing us to do apprentice duties." He sighed "Like I said, we'll talk about this at full at the gathering." He glanced back at you. "Come on, Minnowpaw." He walked on.

5 hours ago, Impy10 said:

(Aw, despite being a murderer, she still cares for her sister.)

There was some moss on a rock next to one of the trees, and you found some cob webs- with a spider in the middle of it.

(This is the spider btw

1200px-Latrodectus_hasseltii_close.thumb.jpg.9dfe45ea0c3451ffddc37044c110ac67.jpg)

(haha i’m not trying to d i e today.) she clawed off some moss, avoiding the spider as best she could. something about the red mark on its back seemed alarming and deadly. 

5 hours ago, Impy10 said:

You both got about half way until a golden tabby cat passed you just outside of the OceanClan border. You realise that it was the cat who nearly killed your brother. "Larchbranch-" The she-cat called, but she was cut off by Larchbranch. "We'll talk about this at the gathering, Goldenpaw." He responded in a cold tone. "It's Goldenfur-" She was cut off again. "Really? Wow. After that stunt you pulled, I'm surprised you are a warrior." He said. She responded, "Treestar punished me and Braveheart by forcing us to do apprentice duties." He sighed "Like I said, we'll talk about this at full at the gathering." He glanced back at you. "Come on, Minnowpaw." He walked on.

She glared at Goldenfur before moving on to follow Larchbranch.

9 hours ago, Flour said:

(haha i’m not trying to d i e today.) she clawed off some moss, avoiding the spider as best she could. something about the red mark on its back seemed alarming and deadly. 

(Hehehehehehee)

The dry grass bellow you crunched under your feet. Then you spotted Ravenpaw. She was seemingly talking to herself.