Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

8 hours ago, Pancrack said:

She glared at Goldenfur before moving on to follow Larchbranch.

You both got to the end of the wall and Larchbranch went around the ramp down and walked to a giant stairwell.

25 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

(Hehehehehehee)

The dry grass bellow you crunched under your feet. Then you spotted Ravenpaw. She was seemingly talking to herself.

Ravenpaw could be odd sometimes i guess. she continued picking up moss. raking her claws through the soft green thing calmed her and allowed her to release some anger

4 minutes ago, Flour said:

Ravenpaw could be odd sometimes i guess. she continued picking up moss. raking her claws through the soft green thing calmed her and allowed her to release some anger

Ravenpaw noticed you. "Hello Sea." She said. It was in a irritated tone.

15 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Ravenpaw noticed you. "Hello Sea." She said. It was in a irritated tone.

“Sup.” she replied calmly, not bothering to take her eyes off the moss. “whatcha doing?”

5 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

She followed.

You both past a small flat area with a garden of Kangaroo Paws in the middle. "This is where all the medicine cats go and collect herbs." He said simply. "Further down is the Sandy Cove, but its a bit to far away." "I tell you about the warrior code." He jumped onto a bench.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Sup.” she replied calmly, not bothering to take her eyes off the moss. “whatcha doing?”

"Collecting herbs." She said. "I already did today, bur Frecklefern keeps saying "Thats not how you do it!" even though it what she showed me." Ravenpaw grunted.

4 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Collecting herbs." She said. "I already did today, bur Frecklefern keeps saying "Thats not how you do it!" even though it what she showed me." Ravenpaw grunted.

“Frecklefern is dumb.” she stated with a snort. “so is Pebblemask sorta. he was weirdly mean to me today.”

“Frecklefern is dumb.” she stated with a snort. “so is Pebblemask sorta. he was weirdly mean to me today.”

Ravenpaw sighed. "Why did you do it?" She asked glumly

10 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You both past a small flat area with a garden of Kangaroo Paws in the middle. "This is where all the medicine cats go and collect herbs." He said simply. "Further down is the Sandy Cove, but its a bit to far away." "I tell you about the warrior code." He jumped onto a bench.

He jumped up next to him and sat down.

Just now, Flour said:

“what?” she asked gently. seeing Ravenpaw upset made her upset

"About Shellpaw. I know you did it. I just want to ask- Did you actually kill her?" Ravenpaw respond

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"About Shellpaw. I know you did it. I just want to ask- Did you actually kill her?" Ravenpaw respond

she looked up at her with a serious expression. “no i didn’t.” she said truthfully. “she got away.”

4 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

He jumped up next to him and sat down.

"Here it is" Larchbranch took a deep breathe

"Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

Elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.

After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall."

6 minutes ago, Flour said:

she looked up at her with a serious expression. “no i didn’t.” she said truthfully. “she got away.”

Ravenpaw took a sigh of relief. "Why do you kill cats? What is the point? They have families and friends, and you want to take that away?" Her tone started to rise. 

Just now, Impy10 said:

Ravenpaw took a sigh of relief. "Why do you kill cats? What is the point? They have families and friends, and you want to take that away?" Her tone started to rise. 

she looked at her paws, saying nothing. she didn’t really have a reason, maybe it made her feel powerful, maybe she was just born evil.

5 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"Here it is" Larchbranch took a deep breathe

"Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

Elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.

After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall."

She nodded.

she looked at her paws, saying nothing. she didn’t really have a reason, maybe it made her feel powerful, maybe she was just born evil.

Ravenpaw sighed. "I shouldn't dictate to you what to do. That wouldn't be good of me." She gathered some Kangaroo Paws and cobwebs and walked back to camp.

Just now, Impy10 said:

Ravenpaw sighed. "I shouldn't dictate to you what to do. That wouldn't be good of me." She gathered some Kangaroo Paws and cobwebs and walked back to camp.

she sighed heavily. she hated making Ravenpaw upset, so much she considered getting those spiderwebs and taking her chances with the spider. but by this time she had clawed up a ton of moss and wouldn’t be able to carry the webs.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

She nodded.

"It's quite a lot of information, I know, but that's how these things go." He said simply. "Anyway, we will be battle training tomorrow, then learning to hunt the day after." He got up and jumped off the bench. "Come back to camp when you are ready."

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

she sighed heavily. she hated making Ravenpaw upset, so much she considered getting those spiderwebs and taking her chances with the spider. but by this time she had clawed up a ton of moss and wouldn’t be able to carry the webs.

You carried the moss back to camp. Pebblemask was there. "Thank you. Now go change out the beds." He ordered.

Just now, Impy10 said:

You carried the moss back to camp. Pebblemask was there. "Thank you. Now go change out the beds." He ordered.

she scoffed, glaring daggers at him before following his orders and traveling to a den.

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"It's quite a lot of information, I know, but that's how these things go." He said simply. "Anyway, we will be battle training tomorrow, then learning to hunt the day after." He got up and jumped off the bench. "Come back to camp when you are ready."

She nodded and looked up at the sky.