Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

3 minutes ago, Flour said:

she scoffed, glaring daggers at him before following his orders and traveling to a den.

In the nursery was a pure white cat nursing a blue kit. "Oh hello! I'm Whitesnow ad this is Aquakit." She smiled at you

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

In the nursery was a pure white cat nursing a blue kit. "Oh hello! I'm Whitesnow ad this is Aquakit." She smiled at you

she wrinkled her nose at the overwhelming scent of milk. “uh hi.. I’m seaglasspaw.” she introduced herself awkwardly.

(i have no set personality or motives for sea- i should change that-)

30 minutes ago, Flour said:

she wrinkled her nose at the overwhelming scent of milk. “uh hi.. I’m seaglasspaw.” she introduced herself awkwardly.

(i have no set personality or motives for sea- i should change that-)

(lol shes just a murderer lol)

(Also, can I put her in the warriors oc wiki?)

Whitesnow smiled. "Well, I'll get out of your way." She got up and moved so you could make the nest.

4 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

(lol shes just a murderer lol)

(Also, can I put her in the warriors oc wiki?)

Whitesnow smiled. "Well, I'll get out of your way." She got up and moved so you could make the nest.

(sometimes ya just gotta kill people yknow

and yes you can)

she nods curtly, wrapping her arms around the moss and dragging it out of the den.

26 minutes ago, Flour said:

(sometimes ya just gotta kill people yknow

and yes you can)

she nods curtly, wrapping her arms around the moss and dragging it out of the den.

You go back in and change out the nest. "Thank you, Seaglasspaw." She said sweetly. SHe sat back down along with Aquakit.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

You go back in and change out the nest. "Thank you, Seaglasspaw." She said sweetly. SHe sat back down along with Aquakit.

She nods and grunts. ‘’Have a nice day..‘’ she says before exiting the den. that kit has a family. She thought. 

1 minute ago, Flour said:

She nods and grunts. ‘’Have a nice day..‘’ she says before exiting the den. that kit has a family. She thought. 

Pebblemask nodded at you. "You are free to do whatever." He walked to the warriors den

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Pebblemask nodded at you. "You are free to do whatever." He walked to the warriors den

She sighed. She would normally try to spend time with Ravenpaw if frecklefern didn’t shoo her away but their conversation kept her from doing so. Maybe I’ll go to the beach and watch the sunset.. yeah that sounds nice. She thought.

11 minutes ago, Flour said:

She sighed. She would normally try to spend time with Ravenpaw if frecklefern didn’t shoo her away but their conversation kept her from doing so. Maybe I’ll go to the beach and watch the sunset.. yeah that sounds nice. She thought.

You walk over to the beach. The sun slowly lowered as clouds circled above you.

Just now, Impy10 said:

You walk over to the beach. The sun slowly lowered as clouds circled above you.

She breathed deeply. She loved cloudy weather. It was perfect. She picked a rock far away from the waves to sit on and laid on her back, looking at the clouds overhead.

22 hours ago, Flour said:

She breathed deeply. She loved cloudy weather. It was perfect. She picked a rock far away from the waves to sit on and laid on her back, looking at the clouds overhead.

The sky turned blood red and the clouds became orange as they circled.