Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

10 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

You wake up in a den. A black cat was standing over you. "Oh good, you're awake." The black cat said. "I'm Ravenpaw, the medicine cat apprentice."

“Wha... What happened?”

3 minutes ago, Okay said:

“Yeah, But where? On the beach?”

"YES." She sighed. "Whatever. I'm going to collect some herbs." Ravenpaw walked out of the den, and Shellpaw came in. "Um... Minnowpaw, can I asked you something?"

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

"YES." She sighed. "Whatever. I'm going to collect some herbs." Ravenpaw walked out of the den, and Shellpaw came in. "Um... Minnowpaw, can I asked you something?"

She nodded.

3 minutes ago, Okay said:

She nodded.

"I... I don't feel happy here. Oceanstar hates me, and it feels like Sandfur is faking his love. I have planed to go to Crystal's place, but... I need to find an excuse. Faking my death would be a good one. But I need help. Can you come with me and at help me?" She said in one breath. 

10 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

"I... I don't feel happy here. Oceanstar hates me, and it feels like Sandfur is faking his love. I have planed to go to Crystal's place, but... I need to find an excuse. Faking my death would be a good one. But I need help. Can you come with me and at help me?" She said in one breath. 

She took it all in and nodded, standing up.

20 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Shellpaw and you walked out of the medicine cat den. "Which way should we go by, the ocean or the path?"

“Uhm... Well the path might have patrols so.... The Ocean..?”