Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

1 hour ago, Okay said:

(Like, on the land, not in the ocean)

You walked up to the path and sprinted along it. You saw Shellpaw on the beach. You ran over to her. "You know, you could of told me you were going that way, but whatever." She said. "Anyway, I need to fake my death, and I was thinking being killed by a sharp tooth (shark), but you have to get out into the water, swim pretty far, and once I leave swim back to camp. Unless you have a better solution?"

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

You walked up to the path and sprinted along it. You saw Shellpaw on the beach. You ran over to her. "You know, you could of told me you were going that way, but whatever." She said. "Anyway, I need to fake my death, and I was thinking being killed by a sharp tooth (shark), but you have to get out into the water, swim pretty far, and once I leave swim back to camp. Unless you have a better solution?"

“Uhm... Ok-Okay..” she said nervously, looking at the ocean.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:42 AM, Impy10 said:

@Flower

You wake up in your den again. Pebblemask was there too. "We are going on a patrol." He said. "Patrolling TreeClan border. Again." He walked out of the den.

“k.” she said with a yawn, getting to her feet without making an effort to groom her messy fur first.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

“k.” she said with a yawn, getting to her feet without making an effort to groom her messy fur first.

Once you finished, you walked out. "Tomorrow is you assessment." Pebblemask said.

37 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Once you finished, you walked out. "Tomorrow is you assessment." Pebblemask said.

‘’finally.’’ she muttered, swishing her tail in frustration. ‘’you must be happy about that.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’finally.’’ she muttered, swishing her tail in frustration. ‘’you must be happy about that.’’

He nodded. "You'll pass it easy, since your a good hunter. Ravenpaw has to go through a trial, but considering how tough she is on Ravenpaw, she'll probably stay at her paw name." He sighed, clearly not pleased with Frecklefern. "Come on, lets go." He walked out of camp.

Just now, Impy10 said:

He nodded. "You'll pass it easy, since your a good hunter. Ravenpaw has to go through a trial, but considering how tough she is on Ravenpaw, she'll probably stay at her paw name." He sighed, clearly not pleased with Frecklefern. "Come on, lets go." He walked out of camp.

she sighs, thinking of her sister. ‘’that’s not what i meant. well it partly was.’’ she stated, looking straight ahead with an neutral expression.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

she sighs, thinking of her sister. ‘’that’s not what i meant. well it partly was.’’ she stated, looking straight ahead with an neutral expression.

Pebblemask sighed. "I'm just saying you have it lucky."

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Pebblemask sighed. "I'm just saying you have it lucky."

she nods. ‘’and i was just saying you must be glad you won’t have to train me anymore.’’ her voice was calm but with an underlying trace of bitterness.