Stray Fawn Community

NICHELING MURDER MYSTERY ROUND 1- HAUNTED MANSION (!!!GORE WARNING!!!)

georgie

(FDSSDFGFSGFDS ITS HERE GUYS I DID IT!!! AND I USED *GASP* PUNCTUATION!!!!)

!!!GORE WARNING- BLOOD!!!

This story begins in a mansion, far, far away from anyone or anything, secluded in a blanket of tall trees and dark nights. Eleven nichelings; Prince, Magnolia, Dragon Tear, Meringue, Tanu, Hornet, Yellowjacket, Lala, Ossen, Flowermask and Likana are invited to this mysterious place for an unknown reason, and as the first night grows cold, disaster strikes.

MANIOn.thumb.png.2b74bc0ab30cbe632f270b05f3a57c1d.png1127774549_MANIOnbutwithblood.thumb.png.e63947c59969d4c1c1bb80c1fe82c74e.png

"aaaaAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"Y-Y Yellowjacket?"

"Please.."

"No..."

627737990_oHHHNOOHORNETSSCARREEEDDDD.thumb.png.4f5b2a74f53f470964e10ef1a96f52a1.png

"Y- You cant be.."

1420099810_ohmyfukingawdshefukinded.thumb.png.addaad9f7eeb34e16c7b6fc5e3e56185.png

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??- *ahem* Cant you see im trying to get my beauty- oh my.."

"Yeah, what's happening; is everyone okay? Your screaming woke me and Dragon Tear up, Hornet.."

"Same here. And we do need rest after our travelling."

"Sh- Shes.."

Everyone became suspended in an eerie silence, as they stared upon Yellowjacket's limp body.

1203808790_SMASHULTIMATEEVERYONEISHERE.thumb.png.4143cc59436444459955593d2c2c324b.png

"Oh my bluebirds! Who could have done such a thing to Yellowjacket? Oh you poor soul! Why must the beautiful always die young?"  

"Lala.. PLEASE! THIS IS SERIOUS! THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOU TO BE... YOU!"

She didn't respond.

"Argh! I cannot stand for this! I will find out who did this.. horrible act! Mark my words murderer, you will never be free as long as I'm around, for I will not idle by and see the beauty of my friends be torn away from the world!! Lock the doors! Get everyone out of bed! We have a case to crack!"

577140898_ISTHATAJOJOREFRENCE.thumb.png.96bbff95b5bd0c46ff401ec8a78d758b.png

Lala is now the detective! This means she will no longer be in voting because she is not the murderer, and will not be able to go up for questioning. Stay tuned and try to help her apprehend the murderer once and for all!

• Like 3
  • Eek! 4

2 hours ago, blackcat for ransom said:

If it's hornet, I'm mad.

Hornet would be the worst murderer ever. 

(Of course he wouldn't hesitate to maul your face off if you hurt his children or family.)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

5 hours ago, spooky602h said:

Thank you!

Now i just need to figure the names of the other nichelings....

blue ones likana, white ones tanu, yellow spotty ones ossen. 

hornet is the red one with black mask and yellow jacket is the dead one

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

5 hours ago, spooky602h said:

Thank you!

Now i just need to figure the names of the other nichelings....

Ossen is the orange spotted one who is owned by Normal Human or Lilytuft

Tanu is the winged one and is owned by glitched Wikipedia 

• Like 1

MAGNOLIA, TANU AND FLOWERMASK HAVE GONE UP FOR QUESTIONING!

EVERYONE CAN ASK ONE QUESTION TO EACH NICHELING.

"Oh no, a murder? Really? That sounds horrible! Erm… ok, I'll be happy to answer a few questions for you."

1626942455_pinkvscogirl.thumb.png.a27b65179d64734e2764087d84878d01.png

"Go ahead. And I'll answer the obvious question here: my phone number's 080085101. Call me  ; )"

1419261854_iamnjustalittleclownthatseiticannotchangethis.thumb.png.68a316e972b3b144f75a6bdc05d4e412.png

"OH MY GOSH!!! A MURDERER?!?!?! UHH, OK YEAH ILL ANSWER QUESTIONS?!?!? IT WASNT ME?!?!"

1348666918_taylorswifthasamentalbreakdown.thumb.png.86e81dc300706ab1490f929cde84ac32.png

I think heres a fitting place to say im basically making these personalities up off of what they look like and the loose things ive heard about them from like 2763 years ago-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, glitched wikipedia (angel) said:

To everybody: Where were you at the rough time of murder, and can anybody say that you were indeed there?

"I was asleep in my room, and Flowermask was asleep there too. The scream didn't wake us up."

"I was just in the hallway talking with Meringue. We were wondering where Lala went, then I heard the scream and she came out so I followed her, but Meringue went to his room. He was feeling a lot sicker than usual"

"I-I was just in my room with Magnolia asleep, until you woke me up..!"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackcat for ransom said:

!"What was your relationship to the victim? 

(To all, aswell)

"We hadn't really talked much. Now I wish I had.."

"Uh.. I have never talked to her in my life. I think dead suits her though if you know what I mean  ; )… WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT"

"We um.. talked a couple times. She seemed waaaay too serious though!"

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

To all: You guys sound like you haven't heard of the murder, how? We all are in the same house and everyone else was woken up by the screams...

(My strategy for these kinds of things is find the plotholes. Whether or not they were meant to be. So uh... sorry.)

16 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

To all: You guys sound like you haven't heard of the murder, how? We all are in the same house and everyone else was woken up by the screams...

(My strategy for these kinds of things is find the plotholes. Whether or not they were meant to be. So uh... sorry.)

"We went to bed really early- we were tired from travelling to get here. So we were really deeply sleeping"

"Uh, I did hear it? I was there right after Hornet screamed."

"Do you know how tired I was?!? Not even Philo herself could've woken me up and gotten me out of that bed." (PHILO IS GOD CONFIRMED-)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 10/30/2019 at 1:49 PM, glitched wikipedia (angel) said:

nobody:
lala, finding people dead: *putting on detective hat* time to be drop dead gorgeous ;) 

the others: Image result for monkey looking away meme

Everyone: *Stares at eachother*

Everyone: *Sends silent message to eachother.* We all gonna die.