Stray Fawn Community

NICHELING MURDER MYSTERY ROUND 1- HAUNTED MANSION (!!!GORE WARNING!!!)

georgie

13 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Flowermask is having trouble choosing her death-

She's immortal (Not in the murder myster but as a goddess) Why have one when you can have all of them-  She can get eaten by a polar bear, come back then swim in lava

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

im in a position where I could easily work on this but instead im just going to make dumb memes

EUu6I4YU8AILeyL.png.3b4b9b9e7d344e22509fae2296807ac6.png.a88b043ca6489ee40f6f9896781dad02.png

I feel like Yellowjacket would be all of them. But not like flower. But like, you divide the dot into thirds and put it at all of them.

But I am the most accurate since I am not on there. Because I am too good to die like that. (I swear I had so many opportunities to die in lava like bridging across lava then a skele shooting at me but I didn't fall.)

On 4/18/2020 at 12:03 AM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

im in a position where I could easily work on this but instead im just going to make dumb memes

EUu6I4YU8AILeyL.png.3b4b9b9e7d344e22509fae2296807ac6.png.a88b043ca6489ee40f6f9896781dad02.png

Exactly how Ossen would be. He has no idea how life works outside of peaceful meadow

• 2 weeks later...

yeah uh. I spoiled the entire thing on discord and im gonna just say im never finishing it

I really like the story I made, so im def gonna carry on talking about it but this is me saying this will no longer be updated

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

yeah uh. I spoiled the entire thing on discord and im gonna just say im never finishing it

I really like the story I made, so im def gonna carry on talking about it but this is me saying this will no longer be updated

I didn't see the thing... who was the murderer? (or did we already figure that out? I forgot lol)

(btw im definitely doing another event that's either this again with different characters or something very similar

gfdsdghj imagine an object show style thing but with nichelings)

• Eek! 2

28 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

(btw im definitely doing another event that's either this again with different characters or something very similar

do you mean something like the Price is Right?

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

no like... bfdi

ah yes, that thing that I've never heard of before until you guys talked about it and I looked it up. it looks...weird...

if it was like The Price is Right, Meringue would totally crash it and flirt with all those ladies who show off the cars and other prizes

3 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

2 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

no like... bfdi

I'M JOINING AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 3:49 PM, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

I was asleep in my room, and Flowermask was asleep there too. The scream didn't wake us up."

This is kind of accurate to me irl.. I’m such a heavy sleeper that I’ve slept through multiple fire alarms which terrifies me because if there was a real fire I would just die in my sleep- so it makes sense she would sleep through a scream

• Like 1
  • Sad 1