Stray Fawn Community

NICHELING MURDER MYSTERY ROUND 1- HAUNTED MANSION (!!!GORE WARNING!!!)

georgie

5 hours ago, Flour said:

Okay- I just remembered how annoying a certain comment was to me at least and for some reason felt the need to instigate which was dumb :’)

i didnt mean it directly at you too dw, i meant how much people comment on it in general

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Flour said:

‘’Control you damn husband please.’’

-a very annoyed to say the least, I mean she just wants to spend time with her wife without being catcalled  Flower

Sky tries to catch Meringue but he's too fast and keeps blowing kisses towards Flower. "APOLOGIZE! NOW!" "NEVER! THE WAY TO A LADY'S HEART IS TO SHOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER STOP LOVING HER" Finally Sky manages to hit him on the head with a pan (where did that come from??) and he screams. "I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU MY LOVE!" he shrieks at Flower as he's dragged away. Sky can be heard muttering "my husband is such an idiot. Why is my husband again?"

• Eek! 1

4 hours ago, Sky said:

Sky tries to catch Meringue but he's too fast and keeps blowing kisses towards Flower. "APOLOGIZE! NOW!" "NEVER! THE WAY TO A LADY'S HEART IS TO SHOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER STOP LOVING HER" Finally Sky manages to hit him on the head with a pan (where did that come from??) and he screams. "I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU MY LOVE!" he shrieks at Flower as he's dragged away. Sky can be heard muttering "my husband is such an idiot. Why is my husband again?"

The flower being harassed by meringue roleplay we never wanted-

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

I would like to participate if they make a new one.

i am p sure this is extremely discontinued

also he isn't even?? here anymore??? she left the forum months ago

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, gamingcookie said:

yeah i can't believe he's back i have not talked to her in So Long

Yeah it’s not like you speak to him on the daily on discord. No we hardly talk to her anymore 😔

11 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

who the actual hell let 2019 georgie make this without telling her what danganropa is

I. OH NO. I JUST. 

I JSUT REALISED WHAT I HAVE DONE I LITERALLY MADE SMPRONPA BUT FOR THE NICHELING FANDOM OH GOD OH F /ij

• Like 1