Stray Fawn Community

NICHELING MURDER MYSTERY ROUND 1- HAUNTED MANSION (!!!GORE WARNING!!!)

georgie

6 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(for the murder of meringue, im guessing??)

"I'll answer this for all of us: flowermask had told us all to go to the living room to discuss our clues, so we were all just making our way there. That must've been when meringue died, because he said he had to quickly go back and get something."

Sky would like to ask anyone who will listen, "Did you see or know what Meringue was getting?"

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Just normal Lilytuft said:

I'm just gonna assume that's short for "frick" or "flip"

Always. (If it’s from me.)I suppose that since it can be taken another way censoring it was a good idea.

• Paw up 1

On 2/8/2020 at 10:05 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

Magnolia: did not react to murder, although neither did ossen/hornet
Ossen: did not react to murder, although neither did magnolia/hornet
Hornet: did not react to murder, although neither did magnolia/ossen

Shellshock Is a thing. Most likely effecting Hornet since his family was literally murdered.

(the amount of times I had to retype shellshock because it kept autocorrecting to she’ll shock us horrendous.)

Also how do the sentences align?! I think angel is doing sentence black magic and I am scared.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Ok, this is for everyone who is alive. Where was everyone when the most recent murder happened?

(you can only ask questions to likana hornet and magnolia right now)

"I was with Flowermask."

"I, uh, was going to the living room with everyone else to discuss clues.."

"Same as Hornet. I was alone though, because Flowermask had gone off with Likana.. they're always together right now."

9 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(you can only ask questions to likana hornet and magnolia right now)

"I was with Flowermask."

"I, uh, was going to the living room with everyone else to discuss clues.."

"Same as Hornet. I was alone though, because Flowermask had gone off with Likana.. they're always together right now."

Interesting... Likana, where were you and flowermask? (If it says in the text sorry i didnt read it xd Also sorry if we can only ask one question per turn)

3 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Interesting... Likana, where were you and flowermask? (If it says in the text sorry i didnt read it xd Also sorry if we can only ask one question per turn)

(since you only just found out you can join in i'll let you have a second question)

"Well.. we had gone to the living room early. And we were just hanging out there"

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(since you only just found out you can join in i'll let you have a second question)

"Well.. we had gone to the living room early. And we were just hanging out there"

Good to know.

!THE POLL IS OPEN!

RULES:

• VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK IS THE MURDERER
  • IF THE REAL MURDERER GETS THE MOST VOTES, THEY ARE EXECUTED AND THE GAME ENDS
  • IF AN INNOCENT GETS THE MOST VOTES, THEY ARE EXECUTED AND LEAVE THE GAME

V V V

>                     (CLOSED)                      <

^   ^  ^

• Eek! 1

(theres gonna be a change in style where each nicheling is sketchy and coloured with their writing's colour + I wanted to get a bit ~experimental~ so uh. enjoy! the! angst!)

(ALSO GORE WARNING #1000 CUZ THIS DEATH IS ONSCREEN UNLIKE TANU)

"Ok everyone.. the results are in."

"And?... Who is it?"

"....."
"F-Flower?"

"Its you."

"Wait, what? W-what do you mean it-"

"ITS YOU! AND I'VE KNOWN IT ALL ALONG! YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND, PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAME, WAITING FOR THE MOMENT TO TAKE ME DOWN! TAKE US ALL DOWN! YELLOWJACKET, LALA, MERINGUE, AND TANU! TANU DIED WITH EVERYONE THINKING HE WAS A MURDERER BECAUSE OF YOU!"

1236575787_abigailwilliamswhodontknowher.thumb.png.8a22c35eda1bff73c63856f5707f38d0.png

"N-no.. you know that isn't true, Flo-"

"NO! DON'T SAY THAT! I KNOW ITS YOU!" (She laughs hysterically, then;) "I WATCHED YOU KILL MERINGUE! I SAW YOU WRITE THAT NOTE ON THE WALL! AND YOU THOUGHT THAT I'D KEEP IT A SECRET! WELL.. n-NO!! (She begins to crack) THIS ENDS... NOW!"

"I.. w-what are yo-"

"RUN."

"NO! I- you can't be serious.."

(She swallows) "I-I HAVE TO."

"Flower..."

1370278214_whydontijustmakethisananimaticalready.thumb.png.96cefae16736b5bd153b02e28588a2f7.png

(Terrified, she runs away.)

(Flowermask chases her)

"F-Flower, please, stop this! You know it isn't me! I-I can prove it! Please! Aren't we friends?"

937238734_gocisgirlgo.thumb.png.df4611fb9362b45d6fb49ba51a18f320.png

"... I'm sorry...."

"F-Flowe- NO!"

1260024041_turnitaroundturnitaroundtttttur.thumb.png.c5bbbb6aa8a74ac86a133663c01f767d.png1423612613_angstisbackintown.thumb.png.7672ede2da47d8f9e5e21e0e8a60a5b6.png

"..."

1863620543_whatifudiedahajustkidding.thumb.png.3f2938980ded2850949d33d535e05959.png

1750533633_iftherestoomuchdramaatschool.thumb.png.be89c9bc2ba848082886deeb0939c8ed.png

288321078_ivebeendrawingsolongthatifishutmyeyesicanstillseethefirealpacawindow.thumb.png.ac5ca9926a8e4432fd71ea7c0b3f28ad.png

"WOW! I'm impressed, Flower.."

"W-who are you...-" (She reaches for her gun, again)

617608816_whodoube.thumb.png.e0670991950dceff85687043766a11b5.png

"Oh, that's a shame."

"SHOW YOURSELF!"

"I thought you'd recognise my voice.."

878029882_dundundunduuuun.thumb.png.a4d4119354f33d789e1ce6c66641c5f4.png

-END OF ACT I-

• Sad 3
  • Eek! 2