Stray Fawn Community

NICHELING MURDER MYSTERY ROUND 1- HAUNTED MANSION (!!!GORE WARNING!!!)

georgie

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

aah no! enjoy ur flight or wherever ur going/doing

Thanks! I’m Going home and I think I’m boarding soon but by the time I get there it will be late xD 

• Eek! 1

They loaded and dang flower.. what the heck? This is something she would probably (I say probably as in this scenario bc like why else would she have a weapon and why would she need to use one?) do if she got really upset and worked up and if she thought it was the right thing to do

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

(theres gonna be a change in style where each nicheling is sketchy and coloured with their writing's colour + I wanted to get a bit ~experimental~ so uh. enjoy! the! angst!)

(ALSO GORE WARNING #1000 CUZ THIS DEATH IS ONSCREEN UNLIKE TANU)

"Ok everyone.. the results are in."

"And?... Who is it?"

"....."
"F-Flower?"

"Its you."

"Wait, what? W-what do you mean it-"

"ITS YOU! AND I'VE KNOWN IT ALL ALONG! YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND, PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAME, WAITING FOR THE MOMENT TO TAKE ME DOWN! TAKE US ALL DOWN! YELLOWJACKET, LALA, MERINGUE, AND TANU! TANU DIED WITH EVERYONE THINKING HE WAS A MURDERER BECAUSE OF YOU!"

1236575787_abigailwilliamswhodontknowher.thumb.png.8a22c35eda1bff73c63856f5707f38d0.png

"N-no.. you know that isn't true, Flo-"

"NO! DON'T SAY THAT! I KNOW ITS YOU!" (She laughs hysterically, then;) "I WATCHED YOU KILL MERINGUE! I SAW YOU WRITE THAT NOTE ON THE WALL! AND YOU THOUGHT THAT I'D KEEP IT A SECRET! WELL.. n-NO!! (She begins to crack) THIS ENDS... NOW!"

"I.. w-what are yo-"

"RUN."

"NO! I- you can't be serious.."

(She swallows) "I-I HAVE TO."

"Flower..."

1370278214_whydontijustmakethisananimaticalready.thumb.png.96cefae16736b5bd153b02e28588a2f7.png

(Terrified, she runs away.)

(Flowermask chases her)

"F-Flower, please, stop this! You know it isn't me! I-I can prove it! Please! Aren't we friends?"

937238734_gocisgirlgo.thumb.png.df4611fb9362b45d6fb49ba51a18f320.png

"... I'm sorry...."

"F-Flowe- NO!"

1260024041_turnitaroundturnitaroundtttttur.thumb.png.c5bbbb6aa8a74ac86a133663c01f767d.png1423612613_angstisbackintown.thumb.png.7672ede2da47d8f9e5e21e0e8a60a5b6.png

"..."

1863620543_whatifudiedahajustkidding.thumb.png.3f2938980ded2850949d33d535e05959.png

1750533633_iftherestoomuchdramaatschool.thumb.png.be89c9bc2ba848082886deeb0939c8ed.png

288321078_ivebeendrawingsolongthatifishutmyeyesicanstillseethefirealpacawindow.thumb.png.ac5ca9926a8e4432fd71ea7c0b3f28ad.png

"WOW! I'm impressed, Flower.."

"W-who are you...-" (She reaches for her gun, again)

617608816_whodoube.thumb.png.e0670991950dceff85687043766a11b5.png

"Oh, that's a shame."

"SHOW YOURSELF!"

"I thought you'd recognise my voice.."

878029882_dundundunduuuun.thumb.png.a4d4119354f33d789e1ce6c66641c5f4.png

-END OF ACT I-

IS LALA BACK ALIVE?

of course faking a death is pretty easy if you have an exact copy with the exact name

*cough* Lala 2.0 *Cough*

I just read over it and I'm pretty sure that the shadowed nicheling is Lala because of they have the same colored text, proving that it should be Lala. And if she did take her death, it was mentioned that Prince had asked for ketchup earlier. BUT he could've been helping Lala fake her death and she became the detective so she wouldn't be caught guilty. And in the beginning she wasn't as shocked about the murder and someone even told her, "it's not the time for blank" or something like that. Making it very possible that she's the murderer. 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Just now, Amberbreeze said:

I just read over it and I'm pretty sure that the shadowed nicheling is Lala because of they have the same colored text, proving that it should be Lala. And if she did take her death, it was mentioned that Prince had asked for ketchup earlier. BUT he could've been helping Lala fake her death and she became the detective so she wouldn't be caught guilty. And in the beginning she wasn't as shocked about the murder and someone even told her, "it's not the time for blank" or something like that. Making it very possible that she's the murderer. 

@heyitsgeorgie, what do you think of my analysis? Or anyone else. 

-ACT II ANNOUNCEMENT-

As a lot of changes are about to happen, the last post will be the end of "Act I" and the next post will be the start of "Act II". Some of these changes are:

• A change in art style (this change has already happened! But it may change more).
  • A change in the way the event is run by me- from now on, most things will be rolled for, but I'm allowed to reroll things that happen if they don't fit the story I'm going for + I'm allowed to completely pick and choose some things that happen.
  • Two new mysterious nichelings from the International Killer's Network have heard of what's happening at the mansion and have decided to join in on the fun! Their expertise in murder and mystery-solving will enable you to gather clues more effectively; but their.. personalities mean that these things will come at a cost. Will Evil Aether ( @Evil Aether ) and Mekoko ( @Skysplash8 ) become assets or obstacles when worst comes to worst?
  • Seven new nichelings will be joining the game! Since the detective has turned seemingly corrupt, Hornet has been hard at work gathering his friends to find out who the murderer is on their own. However, one of these nichelings may not be trustworthy. They are as follows:
  • 1-Melon ( @Floridaball )
  • 2-Caramel ( @Evil Aether )
  • 3-Emmai ( @Skysplash8 )
  • 4-Lisa ( @Lisa The Dragonwolf )
  • 5-Onion ( @wikipedia (angel)
  • 6- Sikore ( @Impy10 thats her name right? the red one)
  • 7- Raana ( @RaanaTheBanana )
  • (Can all people tagged give permission/ deny permission for me to use that specific nicheling in this?)

There may be a small break, but I wont make it too long!

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

-ACT II ANNOUNCEMENT-

As a lot of changes are about to happen, the last post will be the end of "Act I" and the next post will be the start of "Act II". Some of these changes are:

• A change in art style (this change has already happened! But it may change more).
  • A change in the way the event is run by me- from now on, most things will be rolled for, but I'm allowed to reroll things that happen if they don't fit the story I'm going for + I'm allowed to completely pick and choose some things that happen.
  • Two new mysterious nichelings from the International Killer's Network have heard of what's happening at the mansion and have decided to join in on the fun! Their expertise in murder and mystery-solving will enable you to gather clues more effectively; but their.. personalities mean that these things will come at a cost. Will Evil Aether ( @Evil Aether ) and Mekoko ( @Skysplash8 ) become assets or obstacles when worst comes to worst?
  • Five new nichelings will be joining the game! Since the detective has turned seemingly corrupt, Hornet has been hard at work gathering his friends to find out who the murderer is on their own. However, one of these nichelings may not be trustworthy. They are as follows:
  • 1-Melon ( @Floridaball )
  • 2-Caramel ( @Evil Aether )
  • 3-Emmai ( @Skysplash8 )
  • 4-Lisa ( @Lisa The Dragonwolf )
  • 5-Onion ( @wikipedia (angel)
  • (Can all people tagged give permission/ deny permission for me to use that specific nicheling in this?)

There may be a small break, but I wont make it too long!

sounds awesome! Let me know if you need anything from me for Emmai and Mekoko (like extra personality info, pictures, etc)! ^^

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

sounds awesome! Let me know if you need anything from me for Emmai and Mekoko (like extra personality info, pictures, etc)! ^^

whats emmai like? I kinda know mekoko but have no idea on emmai. I honestly just want a blind nicheling-

On 2/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

whats emmai like? I kinda know mekoko but have no idea on emmai. I honestly just want a blind nicheling-

Emmai:

-goddess of hunting and fishing (more so hunting)

-she loves hunting, especially predators (or in this case, murderers)

-surprisingly good at hunting despite her lack of eyesight

-boisterous

-will die for those she loves (especially children/precious nichelings, she loves kids)

-she usually uses her claws and horns to kill her prey

-will eat only meat and nothing else unless under extreme circumstances

-motherly, will force food down your throat if she thinks it's good for you

-not that great with talking to others though

-similar to Thor from Marvel

-sometimes wears a necklace made of the teeth of the first bearyena she killed

-P.S. before Sky came along Meringue would flirt with the other goddesses of Tyni. Emmai did not appreciate his flirting.

some example sentences she might say:

-"BUT IT'S GOOD FOR YOU! I killed it with my own two claws! I mean, yeah, the rabbil fell into the river, but I fished it out! It doesn't taste like fish, I promise!"

-"DIE, BEAST!"

-"Someone killed [my child]?! I WILL KILL THIS MONSTER."

NicheEmmai.thumb.png.112de6ca9d617083e712846846febe79.png

Mekoko:

-goddess of trickery

-similar to Loki from Marvel (despite Mekoko and Emmai being like the brothers Thor and Loki, they are not related.)

-has 3 goddess sisters (Anaanala, goddess of hardship and the swamp; Jungla & Jungli, goddesses of the jungle and guidance), one godly father (Pheonix, god of abandonment) and an unknown mother (now that I think about it, since Pheonix is a time traveller, that would sorta be Sprigflower's realm, so maybe she's the mom?? and the genes her kids have that neither she nor Pheonix have probably came from the fact that she can make anything come true... oh, gosh, is my pantheon's mythology messy...)

-will seduce males if they have what she wants

-never trust her; even if you and her are on the same team, she can't be trusted to not kill you if she wants to

-go wild with how she speaks, I don't have as much character for Mekoko as I do for Emmai

Mekoko.thumb.png.d095a98a93100726045b542c6b9cea3f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

7- Raana ( @RaanaTheBanana )

Okay, so fun fact- I actually have no clue what's going on 🤣

I haven't been keeping up with this...heck I don't even know what this is!

Where am I?

Help!

I'm scared!

What does this mean?!

*cough*

Do explain, please. And I'm sorry I live under a rock...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Okay, so fun fact- I actually have no clue what's going on 🤣

I haven't been keeping up with this...heck I don't even know what this is!

Where am I?

Help!

I'm scared!

What does this mean?!

*cough*

Do explain, please. And I'm sorry I live under a rock...

Wait, okay. Nevermind.

I actually stopped being lazy and read through some of the topic. 🤣

This looks super fun! I'm all in for Raana getting to be a part of it! I hope she doesn't die tho...

Thanks for the opportunity!

4 hours ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

Wait, okay. Nevermind.

I actually stopped being lazy and read through some of the topic. 🤣

This looks super fun! I'm all in for Raana getting to be a part of it! I hope she doesn't die tho...

Thanks for the opportunity!

You're welcome! And I can't make any promises on the not dying part-

• Eek! 1