Stray Fawn Community

What makes an enticing roleplay?

Lil' Sun Leopard

This isn't a roleplay post, but I'm looking for some opinions for if I ever do want to poke around this sub forum. In your opinion, what makes a roleplay look good to you, that you want to join it? What makes a roleplay "popular"? I want to hear it from you guys, since a lot of what I see on this sub forum is quite different to the premises of the roleplays I'm used to.

• Eek! 1

11 minutes ago, Lil' Sun Leopard said:

Are there certain features that make people initially want to join? Such as adoptables, tribes, etc.?

hmm... Usually adoptables aren't advised since well people want their own characters, but a couple won't hurt as long as they are important.
Tribes are pretty good. (especially when a "forbidden" relationship might be formed... WHICH JUST MAKES IT SO MUCH FUNNER WHEN STUFF THAT'S BAD HAPPENS (Im joking but still)

Island of fire blew up because it was the first non-kindom roleplay. Or maybe it was because of the weird and funny wanderer lifestyle. Who knows? :Derp:

I haven't roleplayed in a long time, but I like it when an rp seems to fit the world of Niche

• 2 weeks later...