Stray Fawn Community

Autarch Challenge

DaisyWorlds

Backstory: A tribe of Nicheling's that have been existing for generation  has been having many problem resulting in most of them being killed off. One of the five that survive takes a stand to make the tribe better and to lead the other's. Though this nicheling is harsh . . .

So I kind just came up with this challenge on the whim. Inspired from a couple other people challenge's hear and there. The basics of it is this is a tribe which fears almost everything. In this sense their are many rule's, some which may be odd the nicheling have to follow. Also I like the idea of the leader of the tribe currently might add their own rules on top of the basic one's. Based on childhood trauma, like no going near the water because you could get a leech like I did when I was young, stuff like that.

(age can be adjusted at whim)

Basic Rule's

• Enemy Damage x4
  • Healing x2
  • Environment x6
  • 4 days baby
  • 3 days child
  • 11-12 days teen
  • Adult 40 days
  • Blind gene mode on
  • Every nicheling mates for life
  •  Must always have a leader(determined by the strength they have over other nichelings)
  • Start off with 5 nicheling(random or customs)

Extra Rules

• Leader's have at least one custom rule in their life time.(Optional)
  • Must never eat or be on tiles with acorns or coconut's(consent fear I being hit on the head)
  • Leader must never have a deformed paw or be sick(weakness is not shown kindly)
  • If enable tribe size limit the number can't go higher than 30
  • Like 2
  • Eek! 1