Stray Fawn Community

I got Terraria!

CABINET

20 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

10/10 house setup for ultimate zombie murdering. You just stand on the platform and rain arrows on them. Got one on the other side too. Downside is that it sometimes lets the demon eyes in

20191101182900_1.thumb.jpg.d9ee0f35a1e189b631d1d20055df33b8.jpg

3/10 house.

Too common. (Everyone does box style. Happy Days, A youtuber I recommended, has great building tips to make your starter house amazing.)

• Like 1

we might be able to play together... 

Except I have modded terraria... (Oh well, lets see if non-modloader is compatible with modloader even with all mods disabled... probably not...)

But I don't care about looks right now, I just want a functional house that keeps me relatively safe. And it that's easy to make and expand.

And I was joking about the 10/10 thing, I didn't really think it was that cool, honestly. It's kinda lame, to be honest... I just made it because I was annoyed about all the zombies at the door and wanted a way to kill them without having to going outside... But I don't care. I like it. I made it. It's fine. It works. It's fine. I know I'm not a professional builder. But I don't care. I made it! It's FINE!

...sorry... I get kinda emotional occasionally, and I tend to take things personally...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

But I don't care about looks right now, I just want a functional house that keeps me relatively safe. And it that's easy to make and expand.

And I was joking about the 10/10 thing, I didn't really think it was that cool, honestly. It's kinda lame, to be honest... I just made it because I was annoyed about all the zombies at the door and wanted a way to kill them without having to going outside... But I don't care. I like it. I made it. It's fine. It works. It's fine. I know I'm not a professional builder. But I don't care. I made it! It's FINE!

...sorry... I get kinda emotional occasionally, and I tend to take things personally...

15 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

I should probably get off now, anyway. See'ya :)

Aight.

(It's actually an alright house for a first timer. Even I, who has been playing for longer, doesn't like collecting wood...)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

Ooh!

20191102173613_1.thumb.jpg.885ae6ead220e20b2185cabba16a2f30.jpg

Gold squirrel! :Eek:

(in the process of changing my rope elevator to stairs)

You got a net? You can catch him and put him in a terrarium!

On 11/1/2019 at 5:52 PM, Tundragupta said:

I just made it because I was annoyed about all the zombies at the door and wanted a way to kill them without having to going outside...

If you put 1 block at the door and have 2 blocks open you can hit them with a sword

1 hour ago, Tundragupta said:

glowing purple spike things

20191103160724_1.thumb.jpg.2593b1819e71cfba00df66e243a9844c.jpg

They're some of those altar things, right? I think?

Demon altars

They're used to craft boss summoning things

If you try to break it, it will damage you, unless you have the Pwnhammer from the Wall of Flesh, and if you smash it with that or a stronger hammer your world will be blessed with Cobalt/Palladium, Mythril/Orichalcum (for special anvil), and then Adamantite/Titanium (for special furnace)

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Demon altars

They're used to craft boss summoning things

If you try to break it, it will damage you, unless you have the Pwnhammer from the Wall of Flesh, and if you smash it with that or a stronger hammer your world will be blessed with Cobalt/Palladium, Mythril/Orichalcum (for special anvil), and then Adamantite/Titanium (for special furnace)

But also breaking it successfully (with pwnhammer or stronger.) it Simmons a few wraiths which wouldn’t be a problem as you’d already be in hardmode.

• Like 1

Er, so... a while ago, I travelled to the ocean to the far right, and I saw the sleeping angler, but didn't know what he was for, so I didn't interact with him. Now he seems to be... gone? I also checked the other ocean, and he wasn't there either. What do I do? Can I get the angler to come still?

17 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

Er, so... a while ago, I travelled to the ocean to the far right, and I saw the sleeping angler, but didn't know what he was for, so I didn't interact with him. Now he seems to be... gone? I also checked the other ocean, and he wasn't there either. What do I do? Can I get the angler to come still?

Uh.... You might have to wait a day for him to respawn. Sometimes he'll spawn in the ocean or somethin and drown. so uh yeah.

15 minutes ago, Tundragupta said:

Oh...

image.png.6b0d4fc2a0c0576b9a63fc050ffcf22d.png

He spawns randomly in the outer thirds of the map if you have never beaten him before.

I love farming that dude... uh- well... He's worth more in expert and revengance (Revengance is a Calamity mod only thing...) mode :/

• Like 1