Stray Fawn Community

Insect island

AlphaBlox

So I was thinking.. Bugs are great, right? They fly, they buzz.. and they.. sting.. That brings me to my suggestion! Insect island. Oxygen is plentiful here, so there a huge bugs about the size of a full grown bearyena! Big, right? Well the bugs steal your berries, they steal your roots, and basically all the food you every get.. Those are the scavengers, about the size of rabbils. The big bearyena bugs drove out the original bearyenas so they are the predators! They are mantibees, which have a stinger of a bee and arms of a mantis! They look like mantises but with a bee stinger and thats basically it. Optional: You can steal their eggs which are found by abandoned rabbil burrows and either eat them, or invite them to your tribe! It takes once day to hatch and the rest is exactly like taming a bearyena! But of course you have to fight the mother mantibee to invite them.

Now what the island looks like! It has dark grass with broken down trees that were infested by termites. There are lots of cliffs and no swimmable ocean. I would say this to be a medium island because the bugs always steal your food :/

What if you added a new prey item called a Mishark. a little mouse that has the fin of a shark and sharp teeth. If your attack isnt high enough then you will get one days worth of damage. These Misharks can swim underwater and walk on land! but they can only swim on the shore, no deeper.

I dunno.. I think the insect island would be alot of work but mebbe the Misharks? Later.

• Like 4

4 replies to this post

@AlphaBlox I really like the ideas you have for insect island! But I was curious, are the Misharks related to this island because you stated they can into the shore but the insect island has an unswimmable ocean. If they aren’t, you should make a separate post for them so people can vote for them.

• Like 2

Giant Dragonflies would be cool for insect island.Fast,agile,can fly,big enough to steal your babies(and maybe kill adult nichelings if you exaggerate the size enough) and overall a very deadly predator

probably would be veery annoying to deal with though