Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Lil' Sun Leopard

Isle of Free Spirits (Open Roleplay)

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Isle of Free Spirits, a land where most inhabitants have the free will to go as they please without a tribe holding them back.

Read Before Posting

Character submissions should be posted on the Character Submission thread in order to keep things neat.

V  You can find the thread here  V

 

Guidelines for this roleplay:

- The general guidelines of the Roleplay Subforum should always be followed. The thread is here > 

- The setting that should be used is the one depicted in the map provided below

- There are no premade tribes, but if you would like to form your own tribe or a tribe with another person, go right ahead!

- If you would like to talk out of character, put what you would like to say after "OOC:", or in parenthesis(), brackets[], or curly brackets{}.

- I would not be against a touch of magic, so if you would like your character to have a small power of some kind, please ask me for approval first.

- More rules may be added if found necessary

Map and Geography Guidelines:

1638461598_IsleofFreeSpiritsmap.thumb.png.d4bea18f511409a9f4dead371c31bcfc.png

- Some of the more notable land features like trees, caves, and hotsprings have been marked, but the locations of resources and other things are up to your imagination and creativity.

- You may start your characters anywhere you please on the map

I am hoping to start this roleplay if I gain at least two other participants, but if it's been a while and I only have one, I will start with who I have. Also, don't be afraid to keep roleplaying with another person, even when I'm not around!

  • Eek! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Since there are now two participants (going on three) I'll start things off.]

A cream-colored little nicheling wiggled out of her small den she'd dug out under some rocks. The sun had just begun to rise, and a long yawn spread across her face as she stretched like a cat. Mel then perked up, scenting the air until she caught wind of a familiar clover patch nearby. Haven't hunted there in a while! she thought, before skipped towards the patch in hopes of catching breakfast for herself.

---

Vir crouched on a branch of an oak tree, scanning the grassland below them for any sign of rustling grass. Part of them was watching in hopes of finding a rabbil. Meat was much more filling to them, after all. However, they were mostly looking out for signs of trouble. Seeing as there was no movement yet, Vir stood up straight again and plucked an acorn from the canopy of the oak, before flying down to a rock below. Grasping the acorn firmly in their jaws, Vir swung their head towards the rock and cracked the acorn on its hard surface, but just narrowly avoided hitting their own head. Satisfied, they began to eat the cracked nut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liwa lazily dangled off a mangrove tree as she watched a rabbit run by

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Liwa lazily dangled off a mangrove tree as she watched a rabbit run by

Liwa turn over to her back on the thick mangrove branch

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vir finished eating their acorn, but they still felt rather peckish. I saw a swamp earlier, maybe there's be some good insects to eat there they thought. Deciding to seek out the tasty insects, the bat-winged nicheling spread their wings and took off in the direction of the swamp. Soon, they were soaring overhead of cattails and bullrushes, combing the area for puddles where insects might be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

She skidded in a puddle, heading to the nearest clean patch of water.

Liwa saw Netherrose run past Liwa's tree

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There! Vir swooped down at a swarm of insects and caught a bunch in their mouth, eagerly eating them up. After repeating this a couple times they were satisfied, and flew towards a small pond to get a drink from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zinnia gazed proudly at her little shop building. "I'll see you in a few moons!" She said to the cave. It had solid dirt walls and little niches to place her wares, towards the back was her nest which was lined with rabbit furs and blue bird feathers which were hard to come by. a little tunnel snaked off towards the right side of the den and down there is where she stored extra resources. "I'll miss you my dear shop!" Zinnia called over her shoulder as she hefted her pack onto her back and started to move towards the jungle biome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 11:11 PM, The Flower Fawn said:

Zinnia gazed proudly at her little shop building. "I'll see you in a few moons!" She said to the cave. It had solid dirt walls and little niches to place her wares, towards the back was her nest which was lined with rabbit furs and blue bird feathers which were hard to come by. a little tunnel snaked off towards the right side of the den and down there is where she stored extra resources. "I'll miss you my dear shop!" Zinnia called over her shoulder as she hefted her pack onto her back and started to move towards the jungle biome.

“I can’t wait to see what kind of goodies the jungle will have for me!” She said and skipped merrily. She came to the river and looked for a way to cross when she saw it, a few stones were sticking out from the swift moving current. She hopped on to the cool slick surface and quickly leapt to the next stone. Soon enough she had crossed the whole river.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

Muffin wakes up on the side of the river when she finds herself in a familiar-looking place. She tried to call for help but all that came out was a muffled ''hIsHp''. Well of course, she forgot how to open her jaw. Silly thing. She decided to get up and look around. She was in the jungle. She thought to herself, ''I must have gotten carried away in the current and got taken to the jungle through the ocean.'' She decided to find a bush, as she was starving.

Lanasi walked along the jungle river as it rushed in between its banks, she heard the muffled call and her head snapped up in alarm. ‘’H-hello?’’ She asked nervously. ‘What if it’s an ape?’ She thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jabali awoke in his cave in the mountains. 

I had that nightmare again.

Everynight he dreamt about Hope. About her dying. But he knew he couldn't be sad. Hope wouldn't have wanted that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

Muffin heard something. She pricked up her ears. She called out "Is someone there?''

‘Oh thank goodness your not an ape!’’ She called back and scrambled in her direction. ‘’You look like you’ve been dragged through a hurricane!’ She exclaimed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Random Nicheling said:

''Well...'''  She mumbled. ''I-i don't remember what happened, the last thing i remember i-is being swept away by the current... and... and... well... that's all i can remember...''

‘’You must have been swept up from the mountain, you poor thing. Would you like some food?’’ She motioned to her pouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Broken said:

Jabali awoke in his cave in the mountains. 

I had that nightmare again.

Everynight he dreamt about Hope. About her dying. But he knew he couldn't be sad. Hope wouldn't have wanted that. 

He sighed and got up. He began walking down the mountain towards the grassland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''I-i guess so...'' She said.

She pulled out some mole meat and a cord that she had got from her shop’s customers. ‘’Here you go.’’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Broken said:

There was a rustle in the leaves behind the two nichelings.

‘’A-ape?’’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flower said:

She pulled out some mole meat and a cord that she had got from her shop’s customers. ‘’Here you go.’’

''Umm... Thank you... i guess.''

She mumbled quietly. ''I dont know why someone would help me...''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Random Nicheling said:

''Umm... Thank you... i guess.''

She mumbled quietly. ''I dont know why someone would help me...''

‘’Is it unusual to help those in need where you come from?’’ She asked tilting her head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...