Stray Fawn Community

Isle of Free Spirits (Open Roleplay)

Lil' Sun Leopard

1 minute ago, Random Nicheling said:

''What?? Where??'' She practically yelled.

‘’That rustling.. over there.’’ She pointed to the jungle foliage behind them.

5 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''No... its just...'' She mumbled. ''I-i just didn't know that there was anyone left in this world that cared about me...''

''After my tribe cast me out for...'' Her voice trailed off.

3 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

She ran into some nearby grass, making her almost invisible.

‘’She ran to some grass a ways away from her, her fur melding with the grasses but not as seamlessly as the female nicheling’s. ‘Woah.’ She thought in awe.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Glowing red eyes appeared from the shadows. 

‘Don’t kill me don’t kill me don’t kill us.’ She thought

Just now, Random Nicheling said:

She tried not to yell and blow her cover.

A beautiful nicheling walked out and her eyes quickly turned to blue.

"Sorry to startle you. I didn't mean to." She said quietly. She had a leaf and some small sketching rocks. 

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

A beautiful nicheling walked out and her eyes quickly turned to blue.

"Sorry to startle you. I didn't mean to." She said quietly. She had a leaf and some small sketching rocks. 

‘If-it’s ok..’’

4 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

She peeked her head out of the grasses, revealing herself. ''Its okay... I guess...''

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘If-it’s ok..’’

She held out her paw, "I'm Sapphire. And you are...?"

1 minute ago, Broken said:

"Hello Lansi. Why are you here? On this island I mean."

"I own a shop in the grasslands."

''Well... My nickname was... Muffin... But that reminds me of that time when...'' Her voice trailed off. ''Well, I just prefer to be called Eli, or Elizabeth now.''

"Oh Eli you were saying something about your tribe earlier."

4 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''Well... My nickname was... Muffin... But that reminds me of that time when...'' Her voice trailed off. ''Well, I just prefer to be called Eli, or Elizabeth now.''

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

"I own a shop in the grasslands."

"Oh Eli you were saying something about your tribe earlier."

Sapphire watched, ready to listen. 

Those gullible lizards... you should kill them while you have the chance...

I'm not going to kill innocent nichelings!

16 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''Uhm... Do you want me to tell you what happened... or are you just saying?'' She said in a quiet tone that you could bearly hear.

"if you feel like it I'd be glad to know what happened." She said giving her to ok to tell her.

''So... I was a decendant of adam and eve. I was born on a jungle island. My brother, who was always envious of my perfections, led a baby to a meat eating plant, and said it was friendly. He ran away and hid in the grasses, spying on the tribe. When i left to go find some food, my brother ran out from the bushes and told everyone i led a baby to its death into a meat eating plant. When i came back they exiled me. In a frantic rush, i traveled from island to island until i made it here. And thats what happened.'' She said. After she finished speaking she looked down and stared at her paws.

3 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''So... I was a decendant of adam and eve. I was born on a jungle island. My brother, who was always envious of my perfections, led a baby to a meat eating plant, and said it was friendly. He ran away and hid in the grasses, spying on the tribe. When i left to go find some food, my brother ran out from the bushes and told everyone i led a baby to its death into a meat eating plant. When i came back they exiled me. In a frantic rush, i traveled from island to island until i made it here. And thats what happened.'' She said. After she finished speaking she looked down and stared at her paws.

"Why are you mad at yourself? Its horrible what your brother did but its not your fault." She said gently

''Everyone believed him... And i hate myself because he's my brother, a lying clam-brain (that was an insult from her tribe witch meant idiot)

''Cag-mag, Crazy, Oh for lord lupus, I wish he shall go to the dim world.''

''Everyone believed him... And i hate myself because he's my brother, a lying clam-brain (that was an insult from her tribe witch meant idiot)

''Cag-mag, Crazy, Oh for lord lupus, I wish he shall go to the dim world.''

She shuffled her paws. "He sounds dreadful."