Stray Fawn Community

Isle of Free Spirits (Open Roleplay)

Lil' Sun Leopard

6 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''Everyone believed him... And i hate myself because he's my brother, a lying clam-brain (that was an insult from her tribe witch meant idiot)

''Cag-mag, Crazy, Oh for lord lupus, I wish he shall go to the dim world.''

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

She shuffled her paws. "He sounds dreadful."

1 minute ago, Random Nicheling said:

''I know right? its a myrr glosch that he's not here right now.'' She said. ''Oh for lord's sake im speaking my tribes language now.''

"He really does seem like... What was it? A lying clam-brain?"

''Well now that's off my tongue, I'm going back to the grasslands because this place reminds me of my tribe. Well, after i clean my fur.'' She said. She would start cleaning off all the dirt and grime off of her paw.

''Well now that's off my tongue, I'm going back to the grasslands because this place reminds me of my tribe. Well, after i clean my fur.'' She said. She would start cleaning off all the dirt and grime off of her paw.

"I was going to trade with some of the locals but I will see to acompanying you back to the grasslands." She said in a friendly manner.

Just now, Random Nicheling said:

''Hide!'' She said. Bushes started rattling on the other side of the river. She jumped into the grasses, Again, making herself almost invisible.

She jumped into a decaying log.

''Alright then.'' Elizabeth said.

"Well... I grew up on an island called Satni. We were all happy there. My mother, my father, and siblings. And everyone else on that island. But then, something horrible happened. One of the goddesses, Broken, cursed our land. It gave everyone a terrible sickness, except for me. After a while, they all died and I was left alone. I knew I had to run away, so I left to this island. Where I knew that sofani Broken could never find me. I arrived here just yesterday."

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Well... I grew up on an island called Satni. We were all happy there. My mother, my father, and siblings. And everyone else on that island. But then, something horrible happened. One of the goddesses, Broken, cursed our land. It gave everyone a terrible sickness, except for me. After a while, they all died and I was left alone. I knew I had to run away, so I left to this island. Where I knew that sofani Broken could never find me. I arrived here just yesterday."

''Wow... That's pretty tragic. Probably more tragic than what happened to me.'' She said. Elizabeth thought to herself, ''I hope my brother didn't get cast out of the tribe because they found out and he's here right now. I hope he died a horrible death and got sent to the dim world.''

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

"I hope they all made a safe voyage to the mother's land." She said then clarified "That's what my tribe called the good afterlife."