Stray Fawn Community

Isle of Free Spirits (Open Roleplay)

Lil' Sun Leopard

6 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''Wow... That's pretty tragic. Probably more tragic than what happened to me.'' She said. Elizabeth thought to herself, ''I hope my brother didn't get cast out of the tribe because they found out and he's here right now. I hope he died a horrible death and got sent to the dim world.''

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

"I hope they all made a safe voyage to the mother's land." She said then clarified "That's what my tribe called the good afterlife."

2 minutes ago, Random Nicheling said:

''Or the cave of souls.'' Eli said.

"I hope they went to Halsani. Or at least got blessed by Relta."

Just now, Broken said:

"I hope they went to Halsani. Or at least got blessed by Relta."

She nods and asumes that that means some sort of heaven. "Would you like to hear about my past?"

1 minute ago, Broken said:

"Yes please."

"I was from a tribe on a diffrent grassland island, it had been peaceful for moons but then the populations of skysnatchers.. Blue birds I think most call them.. increased but they were much bigger, big enough to carry off an adult nicheling, some say it was the gods carrying sould to the mother's land but their cries told me otherwise.. So I came here! and opened up a shop and made this drink that combines water and other things and it tastes pretty good!" She said her smile wavering.