Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling Murder Mystery - Angel's Palace // Co-Run by Georgie

GORE WARNING FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS

Who are you?
It's the first question you should ask yourself, maybe, when you wake up- a hotel, a school perhaps? You aren't sure. It's too extravagant for that.

You know your name, at least- and what you look like.

image.png.3358f7efb9ead4f0d245aa4e7514cf3c.png

You, of course, are Edgar. 

The nichelings around you; some of them you recognise- there's 12 nichelings all together, counting you. This was.. before. 

image.png.64f18012890f0c547c1d63898284f2c7.png

image.png.629a5fa2423a4c2c6a8ce37280a8cb91.png

image.png.ebd2b30d7e7ab3141aabb22800c07325.png

image.png.1cebe0d93cb347fd419e5cfe427773b5.png

image.png.2771e0306eb5781639a67426b398f206.png

image.png.97b01dfa8d3153aa52f3f979470a60cc.png

image.png.e1b43402c2045f4a4f5b9bf1443e9dc0.png

image.png.1a3f0a97debfcc67c1e647eda3db2dde.png

image.png.7486441e5f03dd888c5602700eefee09.png

image.png.28a969990dbecc18600b96c2d23bb161.png

image.png.f3f57ac3a854b6009b237a6167c52fa0.png

• Eek! 3

• wikipedia [he/him] changed the title to Nicheling Murder Mystery - Angel's Palace // Co-Run by Georgie

CHAPTER 1

You shouldn't have been surprised. 

You've read about these things before. Forced Killings. Nichelings locked up in houses, rooms, palaces- alone, but with others.

'Hell is other people', as they say. 

You understand. It drives nichelings... mad, for a lack of a better term. 

Still, seeing something so- so vulgar in the first week here?.. It chills you. You haven't even been able to determine who you trust yet; or who you don't. 

There, lying dead in the lounge of the... building, is a short nicheling, fur an inky black in the dim light of dawn. His tail lies flat against the floor- something he once used to hold high above his whiskered head. One horn is broken, fractured at the tip and splitting deep into the core (you wince). 

The main injury, however, are the deep gashes in Raizo's neck- some appear to have not penetrated deep enough, and the lines are jagged- oozing a thick, sticky blood, congealed in scabs against the open flesh (you swear you can see shards of bone under the skin, distorting it). One line is thinner than the others, a light red; more like a rash than the other wounds.

You're too disconnected from this, you think. 

It makes you sick. 

CHOOSE SOMEBODY TO INVESTIGATE

2 hours ago, Aetherbee said:

I saw we choose Nekan. You’ve got to be strong to destroy a horn. (Though I am probably the first person to see this.

Nekan blinks, seeming smaller than she is. Her eyes are soft, even with her imposing stature and talons that are easily the length of your ear.

"A murder? I- I'm a healer, not a killer!-" There's a whine deep in her throat, as if she's begging. "Ask Shina! I was with her all night!"

• Like 1

I suspect Souhei, as he has both a regular claw, and nimble fingers + big body, which gives him enough strength to break the horn and enough nimbleness to hold it and actually break it.

So, Souhei, what do you think of the other nichelings?

16 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Shouhei what were you doing when the murder took place?

Shouhei smiles, easy and relaxed; his voice is muffled and hoarse, like he's speaking through a mask. He also squints- shortsighted, it seems. "Getting lectured by Floria for 'improper conduct'." He chuckles. "She's a... royal nicheling, if you don't know. You don't tend to talk to the others, actually. Are you okay?"

You shuffle, uncomfortable. 

13 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

"So, Shouhei, what do you think of the other nichelings?"

"I assume you mea- mean the- body? Raizo?" His eyes widen. "He was annoying, sure, but isn't everybody? He seemed like he needed somebody to talk to; acting out for attention." 

• Like 2

On 11/7/2019 at 11:03 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

She watches you with a cold cunning. "What makes you say that?" 

... Are we allowed to ask multiple questions?

I mean these are 2 of many psychopathic traits... Best to be sure they AREN"T a psychopath

• Like 1