Stray Fawn Community

come here right now

Renio2490

I love how you draw. it's so cute and simple! The only thing I can draw that doesn't usually have something about it that i hate is nichelings. When I draw a nicheling, I usually like it. If i try drawing a cat or a human or something else, there's always something I don't like about it but I can figure out how to fix it. I'm going to work on my drawing skills now so maybe one day my cats will look as good as yours : D

omg he's so PRETTY

image.png.2750d22baabdd6828013c56528a1c84a.png

sadly, according to a google search real life cats don't get this red. 😧 if they did I'd search the shelters and empty them of these red-velvet-cake cats

Edit: his brother!?

image.png.b48ce484333cfea4d79ae756e3dbb547.png

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

image.png.2750d22baabdd6828013c56528a1c84a.png

I drew him! If you don't mind, I'm gonna put it on DeviantArt (with a link to your profile and the generator, of course!!) (if you don't want it on DeviantArt just let me know and I'll take it off, no problem) :D

Lionshade.png.bca25b15d7e577740ee02efa2ce23948.png

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I love how you draw. it's so cute and simple! The only thing I can draw that doesn't usually have something about it that i hate is nichelings. When I draw a nicheling, I usually like it. If i try drawing a cat or a human or something else, there's always something I don't like about it but I can figure out how to fix it. I'm going to work on my drawing skills now so maybe one day my cats will look as good as yours : D

thank you Sky
I would never think that my art is better than yours

oh and
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/265549723/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spook’nikeringu said:

I’m trying to make a Warrior cat generator inspired by yours, but I can’t exactly draw on Scratch, I’m trying to somehow import something from ibisPaint.

I'm sorry but it doesn't work with IbisPaint either at least not for me so don't waste your time :(

• Sad 1