Stray Fawn Community

humanize your pokemon team!

georgie

so I just started playing pokemon pearl to fill the void between now and christmas when I can play pokemon swsh and I wanted to humanise some of the pokemon on my team!

heres my starter, pip (prinplup) and my staravia, ash!

pip.png.9ab64aff33125efd5e4f9cc928e5e702.pngash.thumb.png.0581133f14896f4e1a8778ff6028ca65.png

im probably gonna finish my team right now on pearl and then move onto my sun team, because im really attatched to them   : O

fell free to put human versions of your pokemon teams too!

• Love 3

Well... I've never completely played a pokemon game due to hardware stuff. (STUPID DS, also yes, I have no 3DS switch or any other Nintendo device... just DS) So I've only ever really played Pokemon uranium:

My team: 

Icon002Icon028

Icon084Icon138

Icon156Icon191

But I also had:

Icon174    Icon141  Icon127    Icon104    Icon102    Icon088    Icon019    Icon022   Icon047   Icon053  Icon057  Icon061 Icon066     

(Mega)                                    (Mega)                                                                                   (Nuclear)

Shinies: Chronological.

068sbf         Nuclear shiny:088 1s

Edited by Aetherskye
If you wanna know info about my mons, ask me. (Pajays are living heck.)
  • Eek! 1

18 hours ago, Aetheralis said:

Well... I've never completely played a pokemon game due to hardware stuff. (STUPID DS, also yes, I have no 3DS switch or any other Nintendo device... just DS) So I've only ever really played Pokemon uranium:

My team: 

Icon002Icon028

Icon084Icon138

Icon156Icon191

But I also had:

Icon174    Icon141  Icon127    Icon104    Icon102    Icon088    Icon019    Icon022   Icon047   Icon053  Icon057  Icon061 Icon066     

(Mega)                                    (Mega)                                                                                   (Nuclear)

Shinies: Chronological.

068sbf         Nuclear shiny:088 1s

It’s sad that I only recognize Gyarados

I can't remember all my pokemon from my original Y team... I reset the game to do a Bug Type Monolocke, so I can't open up the game and look. I had Fletcher the Talonflame, Chester the Chesnaught, Jacob the Sylveon. I know I had a Yveltal, i think his name was Daniel? And Zuzu the Crobat? But I don't remember the last one, I even looked at a list of every pokemon ever and I can't remember... why?!?!

7 hours ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

It’s sad that I only recognize Gyarados

Nope! it's not sad. ALL of them are fakemon except gyrados (Like alex said.) (I just need to confirm for melon.)

37 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

How can you get it?

30 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

Look it up, somewhere on the search results there should be a wiki, somewhere on the wiki there should be a link to download it.

Yup. And once you finish the game you can get a randomized mode. 
I think nuzlocke mode is open at any stage.

48 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

I played the game before, though.

Let me list them in order: Metalynx gyrados Tubareel  Nucleon (forgot the ice dragon name) Garlikid (I think he is listed as a pseudo or actual legend. Kinda got him by accident.

(I forgot some of the others so I’ll list them as idk)

IDK    Something griffin.  Winotinger   Chimamera (may have that wrong).  Inflageta Gellin   Terlard  duncesparse(spelt that wrong oh well.). Tancoon. Jerbolta.   Mareep.  Idk  Idk.