Stray Fawn Community

Tales of Mouseclan

medicine cat

I got bored playing without a motive so I'm heading for another Warriors playthrough

.Welcome to Mouseclan. A small, scavenging clan started in Archipelago, they are just starting out with a tiny four members. 
Our leader is Snoutstar- a relaxed ginger tom. The youngest of the adult members of the clan, it took a lot of trust for his companions to appoint him as their alpha. Even so, he is determined to show them that they did not choose wrong. He is secretly very self-critical and afraid of messing up or being a failure.
Snoutstar's mate is Risingblossom, a beautiful she-cat with brown fur. She is quiet and shy and doesn't like to be a part of arguments, but due to a lack of other capable cats she was appointed deputy of the clan by Snoutstar. She is the oldest of the clan cats.
Pebbleshade is the clan medicine cat and is Risingblossom's brother. He is cold and serious, and his gruff manner has not always made he and Risingblossom get along. He gets along much better with Snoutstar. He has yellow fur.
Last but not least is Sandykit, son of Snoutstar and Risingblossom. He is bold and outspoken and often spends a lot of time with the male members of the clan, trying to get his father to apprentice him early or for his uncle to tell him stories. 
475386720_ScreenShot2019-11-10at3_21_26PM.png.1b9c0bee0742ef054939dc1b75cd06d2.png
DAY 1 CHAPTER ONE
The first major event of the clan that happens is the death of Risingblossom, taken by drowning during a flood. The clan is rather heartbroken, especially Snoutstar, and they feel as if they took the pretty she-cat for granted. 
Not long after, it is time for Sandypaw to be apprenticed. He is mentored by Snoutstar due to a lack of able warriors.
Time passes, and the grief slowly begins to heal. A new rogue cat is seen near clan territory- an all-black she cat with brown eyes. She is approached by Snoutstar, desperate for warriors at this point. She says her name is Nightstreak.
"Would you be interested in being a deputy for a forming clan?"
She nods enthusiastically, her tail flicking. "Sure!"
Nightstreak is an energetic, relaxed she-cat who doesn't worry about much. She makes for a nice, confident deputy, and Snoutstar is satisfied.
736298286_ScreenShot2019-11-10at3_35_31PM.png.bdd4ec03590752510af3b382e8bc6392.png
Not long after, Starclan blesses the clan with another rogue- a medicine cat named Sunglow. He happily takes on the position as medicine cat upon the death of Pebbleshade. Though he doesn't get along too well with Shortsnout because Shortsnout still misses Pebbleshade, he is competent.
86018544_ScreenShot2019-11-10at3_39_22PM.png.09913845e633a6541247072ff386226d.png
Sandypaw grows into a warrior, and it is time for his ceremony.
"I hereby promote you to the name Sandytree," says Snoutstar. "You are firm and strong in your beliefs. May you remain this way."
1616011329_ScreenShot2019-11-10at3_43_04PM.png.1668421142312f68258d2b1d28b0a5e2.png

• Love 2

CHAPTER TWO, DAY 20

Introduction:
Snoutstar - ginger tom; hard on himself
Nightstreak - deputy of the clan. black she-cat.
Sunglow - Golden medicine cat.
Sandytree - tan and brown young tom.

The clan is joined by an apprentice-aged tom named Breezepaw. Easygoing and modest, he is readily accepted into the clan.
"You will be mentored by my son, Sandytree," says Snoutstar. 
1835414959_ScreenShot2019-11-14at1_44_08PM.png.a9314e024bf6141aa43be01570be3b0b.png
However, it admittedly doesn't go very well between the two, and it knocks down Breezepaw's confidence a bit.
"You hold back far too much," says Sandytree, pacing impatiently around the young tom. "Though stealthy, you're far too slow, and I'd expect you to be a better fisher considering you swim better than you run."
"I'm sorry," Breezepaw says softly. "I really am trying."

Snoutstar slowly begins to grow weaker, pains in his stomach slowly dragging him down. He eats less and less. After a long while fighting, he dies and succumbs to his illness. Nightstreak replaces him leader and becomes Nightstar. 
"I name my deputy to be Sandytree. Son of Snoutstar, may you take my place and rule with your father's spirit when I am gone," she says. Breezepaw feels his stomach drop slightly as he looks at his mentor.

1321178994_ScreenShot2019-11-14at1_58_56PM.png.46488f70147d25df4dc1824db8d5433b.png 

Another apprentice-aged cat comes into the clan- this time, a female named Rustpaw.
"Since my deputy is busy training his apprentice, you can be my apprentice," says Nightstar gently. 
"Thank you so much," says the she-cat. Rustpaw is naive and sweet, always afraid to be a bother.
979161240_ScreenShot2019-11-14at2_10_43PM.png.ad1ca41ae650d5e5aac1d553128de259.png
Time passes, and it is time for Breezepaw to become a warrior. Now quiet and insecure, he mostly hunches over and tucks his tail between his legs. Nightstar gives him his warrior name Witheredbreeze.
Another cat joins the clan- this time, a warrior tom named Webpounce. He is very relaxed and easygoing, much like Nightstar.
566467879_ScreenShot2019-11-14at2_26_13PM.png.fa2d9739f199336dd600ce60d9098644.png
Webpounce gets to know Nightstar, and the two get very close. They spend many nights taking walks together.
"Webpounce?" Nightstar asks.
"Nightstar?"
"Would you be interested in being my mate?"
"Of course," he says.

Rustpaw is old enough to become a warrior now, and Nightstar rushes to promote her.
"You will be called Rustcreek," says Nightstar.

Shortly after, Nightstar announces that she and Webpounce will be having a kit. They have a daughter- an all black-she kit with bright blue eyes. They name her Ravenkit. Ravenkit is energetic and impulsive, making her a bit of a handful for her parents.
496325965_ScreenShot2019-11-14at2_41_42PM.png.dc26843ef48ccdc174409da3a9fb87e2.png

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

CHAPTER THREE, DAY 52

Introduction:
Nightstar - black she-cat. relaxed.
Sandytree - tan and brown young tom. harsh and serious deputy.
Sunglow - Golden medicine cat.
Witheredbreeze - shy, yellow tom with black patches.
Rustcreek - Red she-cat.
Webpounce - All-black tom. Mate of Nightstar.
Ravenkit - Rowdy, all-black she-kit with bright blue eyes.

The time comes, and Ravenkit is now old enough to be promoted into an apprentice. Nightstar calls Witheredbreeze into her den one day.
"You wanted to see me, Nightstar?" asks Witheredbreeze, shuffling into the leader's den.
"Witheredbreeze, I think you are an experienced enough warrior now to be a mentor to Ravenkit."
Witheredbreeze's ears prick forward. Him? The mentor to the leader's firstborn? Wow! 
"I would be honored," he says, shuffling his paws. 
"But I want you to know what you're getting into," says the leader with a smile. "Ravenkit is very energetic and can be hard to handle. You're a shy, introverted cat. You need to be able to be harsh on her. Don't hold back." She looks outside of the leader's den to Ravenkit, pouncing on her father.
Witheredbreeze remembers how harsh Sandytree was on him as an apprentice. He nods uneasily.
Nightstar sighs. "I know Sandytree wasn't easy on you when you were an apprentice, Witheredbreeze. I could tell by how you changed." Witheredbreeze's eyes widen, shocked that anyone knew at all. "You can trust yourself to not be like that, Witheredbreeze. I know that you can be firm while still being kind." Nightstar smiles. "This is why I am choosing you."
Witheredbreeze and Ravenpaw actually get along rather well, becoming good friends.

However, tragedy strikes. The clan is trying to move from one island to another in the archipelago when a tidal wave takes down three of the members- Sunglow, Webpounce, and Sandytree, never to let them up again. Nightstar and Ravenpaw yowl in horror.
"Father!" yells Ravenpaw, almost diving after him if it weren't for Nightstar holding her back.
"You can't save them now," says Nightstar tearfully.
The four remaining warriors gather solemnly. "With a heavy heart, we grieve our fallen," says Nightstar. "But we will rise again. I name my new deputy... Witheredbreeze."
"I'm honored," says the tom quietly.

The clan has little time to rest- a bearyena attacks. The creature kills Nightstar and Rustcreek. In a fit of rage,  Ravenpaw charges it and kills it, miraculously not injuring herself.
"I can't believe this," she says, burying her muzzle in Witheredbreeze- now Witheredstar. "What are we going to do?"
"..Starclan will provide for us."

It isn't long before a tom around the age of Witheredstar approaches and asks for membership in the clan. His name is Broadleaf, and he is a medicine cat1499329065_ScreenShot2019-11-15at12_54_32PM.png.0e3ac9d9939fbd53e52398fc7da0380b.png.
Witheredstar welcomes him and they become friends- however, Ravenpaw dislikes him.

Speaking of, it is time for Ravenpaw to become a warrior.
"You will be named Ravenglow, for your beauty," says Witheredbreeze. "You will be my deputy."

Time passes, and Ravenglow and Witheredstar become very close.
"Witheredstar," says Ravenglow all of a sudden one day. "...We aren't going to get clan members just sitting around waiting." she eyeballs Broadleaf. "At least, not good ones."
"So, where would we get them?" Asks Witheredstar, tilting his head to the side slightly.
"...Kits." Before Witheredstar can react, Ravenglow continues. "I care about you a lot, Witheredstar, and if you would like it, I wouldn't mind being your mate."
Though taken aback, Witheredstar nods. "...Sure, Ravenglow."

Not long after, the two have a kit- a son with blond fur and gray patches. He is very muscular and large for a kit.
"We could call him Giantkit," purrs Witheredstar.
Giantkit is very calm and sweet, making things easy for his parents.
2106274540_ScreenShot2019-11-15at1_06_07PM.png.0df786f60f3009c3ca9dff4ffbb56c0b.png
Giantkit grows into Giantpaw, and his mother mentors him.
"Come on, you have to put more passion into it! A warrior channels their emotions and uses them in battle," says Ravenglow. Her son is strong and has potential- but he just doesn't have the fire of a warrior.

A handsome tom joins the clan by the name of Vinestream. Vinestream is serious, but he means well. Witheredstar doesn't trust him because he reminds him of Sandytree.
1718715509_ScreenShot2019-11-15at1_18_56PM.png.4b17186c29b7daabf7558b336d7c51c9.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CHAPTER FOUR, DAY 85

Introduction:
Witheredstar - shy, yellow tom with black patches.
Ravenglow - Rowdy, all-black she-cat with bright blue eyes. Deputy and mate of Witheredstar.
Broadleaf - Gray medicine cat tom.
Vinestream - Tan, handsome, serious tom with green eyes. 
Giantpaw - Muscular, calm apprentice. Son of Witheredstar and Ravenglow.

Giantpaw grows into a young warrior. He is renamed Smokegiant.

Not long after, a pretty tall she-cat joins the clan Her name is Spottedlight. She is energetic and optimistic, talking to everyone she meets. She gets along well with Ravenglow, who is happy to finally have another she-cat to talk to.
189850528_ScreenShot2019-11-15at1_36_19PM.png.561ecf8cfd8ea323ecab3ce899df41ba.png
"You know, Smokegiant, you should think about finally getting a mate," says Ravenglow matter-of-factly. "I think Spottedlight would be a great candidate for you, personally."
Smokegiant shrugs and thinks over his mother's advice. Thinking her right, he goes to ask Spottedlight, but Vinestream has beat him to the draw, and Spottedlight has already said yes.

Ravenglow announces that she will be having another kit very soon. Spottedlight yowls in delight- she will be having a kit too, a bit after Ravenglow!
Ravenglow and Witheredstar have another son and name him Slowkit. He looks like Smokegiant, but is a bit darker. Still, he holds a relaxed disposition like his brother, thus his name.
2119110490_ScreenShot2019-11-15at1_44_59PM.png.7079a9b191be5982b635833e26ea651e.png
Ravenglow spends much time in the nursery with Spottedlight. She tells Spottedlight stories of her past and how she got to where she is.
"I'm sorry about your father drowning," says Spottedlight, nuzzling her friend affectionately. "I understand the feeling. My birth clan was flooded a few moons before I arrived here. I lost everything." The two bond this way, sharing stories.

Spottedlight finally gives birth to her kit- a tomkit who she names Riverkit. Riverkit is quirky and silly, like his mother.
810347397_ScreenShot2019-11-15at1_50_51PM.png.54df6e9de5e40bb76bac71cc410fa6b8.png
Unfortunately, unlike their parents, Riverkit and Slowkit do not get along. When Riverkit tries to play with Slowkit, Slowkit hisses and fights Riverkit off, not wishing to socialize. He can get very rough, to the point where Riverkit hides behind Spottedlight.
"It's a real shame," sighs Spottedlight. "I thought they would be great friends, like we are. I wish Slowkit wasn't so aggressive."
Ravenglow shrugs. "He's just shy, that's all. Riverkit just pushes him a bit."
This puts a damper on the friendship that the two have been building- their preferences for their own sons prevent Ravenglow and Spottedlight from understanding each other like they did before.

Another she cat is spotted and is invited into the clan. Her name is Cedarflower. She is docile and rather beautiful. Smokegiant finds her attractive, but Ravenglow doesn't approve, thinking her boring. Even so, he shrugs and still asks her to be his mate anyway.
"I'd love to, Smokegiant," says Cedarflower, nuzzling him.
102970768_ScreenShot2019-11-15at2_02_16PM.png.e85aaca09fb8fb482bb464c1a8bad4e7.png

Slowkit comes of age and is ready to become an apprentice, making him Slowpaw. He is assigned to Vinestream.
Not long after, Riverkit becomes Riverpaw, and is assigned to Smokegiant. Unlike his brother, Smokegiant gets along great with Riverpaw.

Witheredstar dies peacefully of old age. Instead of becoming leader, Ravenglow shakes her head.
"I'm too old for this," she purrs out softly. "I don't want to be leader.. Therefore, I will name the next leader instead." She smiles and turns to Spottedlight. "Though she and I have grown more distant lately, I still love her with all my heart and I know she will be a great leader. Spottedlight, I now declare you Spottedstar." The gray she-cat dips her head gratefully.
"Then I hereby name my deputy Smokegiant," says the she-cat. 
736014237_ScreenShot2019-11-15at2_22_11PM.png.78a032ccad4fa5f5790b5f92c10da590.png

• Like 1