Stray Fawn Community

Clouds, Seas and Rushing Waters

Sky

28 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

>:C

You reach the edge of the nest, and start crawling out. "I don't think you're supposed to do that, so..." The young female plops you back in your nest. "There. Now, stay, Vixenkit."

1 turn remaining

Nurse

Mew

Crawl again

19 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Prefix- Vole

Gender- male

Clan- Spring

Pic-

Volekit.png.c10fe787bc39ce9878b361111da791df.png

On 11/11/2019 at 4:28 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I'm gonna start with only 2 cats, it may increase later, but probably not, please don't ask for me to make more spots.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, Skysplash8 said:

You reach the edge of the nest, and start crawling out. "I don't think you're supposed to do that, so..." The young female plops you back in your nest. "There. Now, stay, Vixenkit."

1 turn remaining

Nurse

Mew

Crawl again

@Meron’nikeringu

2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

She sighs sadly, then turns her attention back to you. "Why don't you go talk to your brothers? Er, well, your brother and Mosskit."

@FlowerMask

11 hours ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

NO

You can sense the young she-cat fretting. "Oh, what do I do?" Just then, a gruff voice sounds near you. "What are you doing here, Melodypaw? You know you're not welcome here." The she-cat whimpers softly. "I just wanted to visit Vixenkit... I'm sorry..." You sense her leaving. The owner of the gruff voice, a tom, curls around you and your mother. You keep on trying to crawl out of the nest, but fall asleep before you can do so.

~ — — — — ~

(You can now walk, talk, and see)

In SpringClan; Day 2

You wake up to an empty nest. Another queen sits in her nest nearby as 3 of her kits play together.

Attempt to escape the nursery

Talk to the queen

Talk to the kits

FYI: In the Allegiances, if you do not know the rank of a cat, then they are presumed a warrior; if you do not know the status of a cat, then they are presumed alive. If you learn the rank/status, then the cat's rank/status will be corrected.

• Like 1