Stray Fawn Community

A name history.

Aether

If Keralis doesn't upload say by the weekend, I become Stray Fawn Keralis because...

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now

I guess I can make a event using thats like never been used.

16 minutes ago, Feral Desert Fawn said:

I SEE A LITTLE SILHOUETTO OF A FAWN SCARAMOUCHE SCARAMOUCHE WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO

THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING VERY VERY FRIGHTNING Galileo Galileo Figaro-o-o Spare him his life from this monstrosityyyy

I def got a lyric wrong somewhere...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

oh yeah I renamed you guys and then myself

*Give pocky*

I always have extra pocky somewhere...

They pop outta nowhere.

Oh, and out of curiosity, how did the “Philo clones”, “browser wars” and “aether army”  things come about? And what was “mass confusion”? Enlighten me, for I have not been on the forums long enough to know those things!

17 minutes ago, Feral Desert Fawn said:

Oh, and out of curiosity, how did the “Philo clones”, “browser wars” and “aether army” (I’m guessing that that one was everyone changing their names to things along the lines of “aether”) things come about? And what was “mass confusion”? Enlighten me, for I have not been on the forums long enough to know those things!

Aether clones was when me and Sky started a trend of putting weird versions of my username on. Then we want Philo. Philo was out next target. Theres a thread about it [Philo Army] I dunno about browser wars. We just named ourselves browser names. And mass confusion was where the person to respond chose the name of the person above them! it's a thread!

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, Bad fawn said:

I'm Plucky form Whitetail because I'm addicted to deer comics

*shamelessly promotes a great comic on a thread that isn't for promoting comics*

image.png.e85cd008ff96c87f5d604fd5d820d938.png

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Bad fawn said:

bad is the name of the disease in Whitetail

Ah yes. I read the comic a bit after I saw you promoting it, it's good! ^_^ One of the only times I've seen corvids (birds in the crow family) portrayed in a positive light! Which is awesome, I love corvids!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

50 minutes ago, Feral Desert Fawn said:

Ah yes. I read the comic a bit after I saw you promoting it, it's good! ^_^ One of the only times I've seen corvids (birds in the crow family) portrayed in a positive light! Which is awesome, I love corvids!

Yay!

My dad had a pet raven, two pet crows and a magpie when he was a kid so I've been raised to love them as well

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Bad fawn said:

Yay!

My dad had a pet raven, two pet crows and a magpie when he was a kid so I've been raised to love them as well

you were the reason I just read all the White Tail pages on deviant art

you are also the reason why I am crying right now

• Like 1