Stray Fawn Community

really important, please read this

jaxpsylla

my grandpa passed last night, and we really need money to pay for his funeral. my parents set up a donation page on facebook, and if anyone can donate please do. anything helps. if you cant donate, please share to someone who can. thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/867459946983701/2768750626478832/

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

I don't have money, sorry. But I can give you my best wishes.

(I wish I could donate, and I doubt my parents would allow me to donate to you. As you are just an online person...)

35 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

And now I’m going to practically beg my parents for money

Just now, Aetheralis said:

I don't have money, sorry. But I can give you my best wishes.

(I wish I could donate, and I doubt my parents would allow me to donate to you. As you are just an online person...)

thank you both for at least caring, its ok if you cant donate. 

• Like 1

it sucks to hear that, hope youre doing okay! ill ask my parents if I can donate (I probably cant though) and I could post something on twitter if its ok? I see donation things like that all the time and itd probably help!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

it sucks to hear that, hope youre doing okay! ill ask my parents if I can donate (I probably cant though) and I could post something on twitter if its ok? I see donation things like that all the time and itd probably help!

i would appreciate if you posted something on twitter, thank you! im trying to get as many people aware as i can! and its ok if you cant donate, not everyone can, its fine

• Like 1