Stray Fawn Community

Chronos' Story pt. 2-3

Addyx in Wonderland

Where we last left off, Lalia was discovered by a rogue male. 

Lalia stared in shock at the rogue. He slid off the hill. 

"Hello..." He slurred. 20191113185240_1.thumb.jpg.3c812055fbc2a3a02760be3556dbd5f7.jpg

"Go away!!" Lalia yelled. She batted him in the nose with her paw and dashed away.20191113193653_1.thumb.jpg.cc5794f264e1a2669edddafacc48281e.jpg

She raced far away from him, leaping over branches and startling every rabbil in her way.20191113195051_1.thumb.jpg.e8cffba435a3e31b3aa54eeb809415db.jpg

"I think i lost him..." she whispered to herself. She sighed. "I think i lost him."  She nervously dug up roots to take her mind off it, and closed her eyes.20191113195716_1.thumb.jpg.069d8988fbac9a861e94531b5d112317.jpg

"Where do you think YOU'RE going...?" He growled.20191113195940_1.thumb.jpg.3e404f6d95831bfbf063bc508d9069ed.jpg 

Pt. 2

"You know, you're being very naughty right now."  "Please, just leave me alone!" The rogue chuckled. "well, why would i do that?" "Want me to give you two reasons?" She snapped. "I HAVE a mate-" "So?" "-AND I'M ALREADY PREGNANT." "..." "...You are?" "Yes, numbskull." The rogue bared his teeth. "well, who's this mate of yours?!" He puffed up his chest. "Dakon!" she called out.20191113203742_1.thumb.jpg.ee9e8f88a112560b55b093208f6bafba.jpg

A big male stepped out of the shadows. He had a huge peacock tail that fanned out, revealing bright blues and purples. His stern, cold blue eyes shot daggers at the rogue. "...Uh..." The rogue's ears flattened. "Y-You know, I really gotta go... You know, like, places to go, f-females to mate with... I'm just gonna...." He disappeared into the grass. "Are you okay?" Dakon looked down at his mate. "Yes, Dakon...  I think i'm ready..." " Let's go off and find a better nest. This one looks old."

hours later

"let's just make it on the beach, next to that berry bush..." Laila said. They built the nest together, piling cut grass on top of itself, until a circular shape was visible. Laila nestled herself into her makeshift nest while Dakon sat nearby, watching for intruders. 

even laterer

"Move them to the grass!" Laila said excitedly. They had twins!

pt. 3

"They're opening their eyes!" Laila whispered loudly.

• Eek! 3

Loving it so far! ❤️ By the way, I'd recommend that instead of making new posts for each part, just reply to the original topic with the new part. That way the playthrough section isn't flooded with parts of the playthrough. Plus, it'll be easier to us to make sure we get notifications when you post :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

Loving it so far! ❤️ By the way, I'd recommend that instead of making new posts for each part, just reply to the original topic with the new part. That way the playthrough section isn't flooded with parts of the playthrough. Plus, it'll be easier to us to make sure we get notifications when you post :)

Hmmm.. okay! Thank you!

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, Addyx in Wonderland said:

Okay, i said id try to post every other day, but i think ill do it when i feEl LikE iT (i know it sounds stupid but listen). I dont want to post trash because im not motivated. So... yeah, im sorry. i dont know when ill go on a niche kick again XD

That’s fine.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:16 AM, Addyx in Wonderland said:

Sorry i didnt post yesterday... me and my parents were getting collars  for my cats and other stuff. ill TRY to upload every other day.

Do you have pictures.? I’ve always wanted one, but A) Most of my family is allergic, and B) my dog would kill it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Addyx in Wonderland said:

Not the greatest quality, but Harris is the orange cat, and Binnie is the tabby. (Please dont mind all the junk in the background. This is my grandparents house)438229068_OBS23.2.1(64-bitwindows)-Profile_Untitled-Scenes_Untitled11_18_201911_43_01AM.thumb.png.7147e3cc6a6699d005f337f6689fdcf5.png

Harris looks like my warriors sona (not that anyone would care, really...)

They're both adorable!

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

JEEZ HELLO EVERYONE IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG

I probably still won't be uploading a lot, but i'm back

Let me explain. I had some technical difficulties (Strayfawn website signed me out for some reason and i was too lazy to fix it😐) And i just fixed it today. It really wasn't that hard... Oof. But i'm back now so yeah. 😺

• Eek! 1