Stray Fawn Community

A Warrior story, written a paragraph at a time.

Aether

So this is like how he title says: we each write a warrior cat story paragraph by paragraph (I chose warriors 1. Because I want it to not be to absurd. 2. I know most of us have read it.) 

so it goes like this: 

Person 1: Leafpaw leapt at the mouse but the mouse scuttled away before she could land. Her mentor, lightningbreeze, had a hard time stifling his laugh.

Person 2: If cats could blush, leafpaw’s face would be as red fire. “Oh leafpaw, you always manage to crack me up.” Her mentor teased.

less like paragraph and more like section.

This is the allegiances so we have consistent characters. Link #2 Electric Boogaloo: http://apawineachworld.com/untoldlegacy/?guid=8f9d0abe-c4bf-40bc-b563-f24f24e8769a

@The Fawnth Doctor I know you like writing (and to get this thing started.)

Main Characters: Stormpaw, Fawnstar

PROLOGUE

Fawnstar padded through the dew-covered forest watching the leaves as dew drips off of them. “Fawnstar?” A voice behind him called.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

PROLOGUE

Fawnstar padded through the dew-covered forest watching the leaves as dew drips off of them. “Fawnstar?” A voice behind him called.

He shivers, the silvery fur along his back prickling up like a porcupine's warning; the smaller, white-pawed tom jolts, backing away, voice tilting higher. "Fawnstar, you're not thinking right. Mudthorn said-" 

Fawnstar whirls around, his sunlight yellow eyes catching the setting sun from below the leaves.  "Mudthorn said nothing." He snarls, tattered ears twitching. "I know the Wind's warning when I hear it, Storm." He spits the last word, lips upturned and teeth on show.

I'm confused about the Allegiances... for example, how does Pip have two mentors? And why does everyone but Gorsekit have kittypet names? And can we edit the Allegiances (though you'd need to give us the link to the editable version if so) in case we make new characters or smthn?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

I'm confused about the Allegiances... for example, how does Pip have two mentors? And why does everyone but Gorsekit have kittypet names? And can we edit the Allegiances (though you'd need to give us the link to the editable version if so) in case we make new characters or smthn?

I'll check it out. Nobody should have kittypet names. And yeah sure :3

Edit: I clicked on it and nobody existed period. Can someone report this to Falconstar develops as I try to find out what caused it?

I'll just remake one and add the characters we already had, including the ones Angel added. @wikipedia (angel) (Can you edit your characters in? I'm changing the link.)

• Paw up 2

15 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

He shivers, the silvery fur along his back prickling up like a porcupine's warning; the smaller, white-pawed tom jolts, backing away, voice tilting higher. "Fawnstar, you're not thinking right. Mudthorn said-" 

Fawnstar whirls around, his sunlight yellow eyes catching the setting sun from below the leaves.  "Mudthorn said nothing." He snarls, tattered ears twitching. "I know the Wind's warning when I hear it, Storm." He spits the last word, lips upturned and teeth on show.

Stormpaw flinched. His leader refused to call him by his apprentice name. Apparently he was a part of a prophecy. But when he asked he was never told. This was all confusing to him. He was starting to think this whole prophecy thing was a hoax. But he had no evidence except that the medicine cat, mudthorn, told him to be weary of Fawnstar.

(I’m pretty sure we aren’t picking up what each other are putting down but that’s the fun in this: you have no idea where it’s gonna go.)