Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: The Lost Songs (inspired by a warrior story)

wikipedia [he/him]

see a warrior story! (it explains the rules! ^^): 

however, please keep this serious! :) 

@Strayed Away Fawn @The Fawnth Doctor @Broken @The Flower Fawn

-----------

image.png.44fb48cc27f2fdc3f0f23ec18b0b4afb.png

ALLEGIANCES

Ivoryclan

Leader
Ratstar - russet coloured tom 

Deputy
Puddlehawk - fluffy white tom 
Apprentice, Fawnpaw

Medicine Cat
Fallenlight - black and brown tom 
Apprentice, Volepaw

Warriors
Slowcall - golden she-cat 
Apprentice, Slowpaw
Milkbrook - russet coloured tom 
Thunderpool - lively smoky black she-cat 
Tumblehollow - black and white tom with patches of darker fur 
Shredstep - gray and white tabby tom 
Apprentice, Darkpaw

Apprentices
Darkpaw - dark orange she-cat 
Fawnpaw - blue-gray tabby she-cat 
Volepaw - light brown tabby she-cat 
Slowpaw - brown and cream tom 

Queens
None..?

Elders
Duskbright - muscular black tom 

Kits
Blizzardkit - night-black she-cat 
Dewykit - speckled white she-cat 
Raccoonkit - dark orange she-cat 
Silverkit - black tom 
Oakkit - dark orange tom 

Antlerclan

Leader
Ashstar - red and white tom with pale orange stripes 

Deputy
Waspjaw - silvery gray tom 

Medicine Cat
Swiftclaw - creamy brown tom 
Apprentice, Dustpaw

Warriors
Ivymist - mottled light brown she-cat with dark brown stripes 
Fireberry - unusually pink tom 
Apprentice, Oddpaw
Brushsky - black and brown she-cat 
Apprentice, Ratpaw
Raccoonsky - speckled ginger she-cat with ice-blue eyes 
Apprentice, Spiderpaw
Rippleeye - dark black tabby tom with powerful hind legs 
Apprentice, Quickpaw

Apprentices
Quickpaw - gray tom 
Oddpaw - dark black tabby tom 
Ratpaw - russet coloured she-cat 
Dustpaw - red and white she-cat 
Spiderpaw - light gray tom 

Queens
Dustypelt - red she-cat 
Frosttail - black and brown she-cat 

Elders
None.

Kits
Tornkit - white she-cat 
Slowkit - gray and white tom 

Royalclan

Leader
Clawstar - blue-gray tabby tom 

Deputy
Birchhawk - black and white she-cat with one missing ear 

Medicine Cat
Tanglethroat - reddish-brown tom 
Apprentice, Fleetpaw

Warriors
Ryewish - dark black tabby tom 
Apprentice, Morningpaw
Leafwatcher - pale gray tom 
Birdmask - handsome blue-gray tom 
Apprentice, Sunnypaw
Brindlefin - huge reddish-brown tom 
Palepad - smoky black tom 
Brightleaf - blue-gray she-cat 
Ivyheather - long-legged white she-cat 
Blackshine - bluish-gray tom with black tipped fur 

Apprentices
Fleetpaw - blue-gray tabby she-cat 
Morningpaw - black tabby she-cat 
Sunnypaw - bluish-gray she-cat 

Queens
Slatewhisper - reddish-brown she-cat 
Rowanspots - smoky black she-cat 
Aspencreek - smoky black she-cat with a large scar on their back 

Elders
Darkgrass - black tabby tom 
Goosetree - light brown tabby she-cat 
Riverstep - bright ginger tom 
Lakeheather - pure white tom 

Kits
None.

Honeyclan

Leader
Morningstar - dark brown she-cat 

Deputy
Pouncebird - beautiful white she-cat 
Apprentice, Weaselpaw

Medicine Cat
Starlingshade - dark cream tom 
Apprentice, Sparrowpaw

Warriors
Minnowspark - lithe light tortoiseshell tom 
Apprentice, Dappledpaw
Starlingfish - dark brown tom with green eyes 
Squirrelpelt - dusky brown tom 
Apprentice, Fernpaw
Sneezethorn - red tom 
Vinehawk - smoky black tom 

Apprentices
Weaselpaw - dark brown she-cat 
Sparrowpaw - mottled light brown she-cat 
Dappledpaw - dusky brown tom 
Fernpaw - mottled light brown she-cat 

Queens
Sootswipe - black tabby she-cat 

Elders
Tallspots - light orange tom 

Kits
Coldkit - dark tortoiseshell tom 
Breezekit - dark brown tabby she-cat 

CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS
Fading - ghostly white tom 
Ferret - golden tabby tom 

-----------

ARC ONE

LEANING ON METAPHORS

80c7b8ab-089c-11ea-9405-65f19c87f6a4.gif

PROLOGUE

Characters:
Fading - ghostly white tom (No Clan)
Tanglethroat - reddish-brown tom
 (Royalclan)
 Waspjaw - silvery grey tom (Antlerclan)
Volepaw - light brown tabby she-cat (Ivoryclan)

The white tom slinks in, unseen if it wasn't for his ghostly pale pelt- Waspjaw, sat under the moon-flooded oak, huffs. "Took you long enough," He says, cool-toned, harsh. 
The pale tom chuckles and smiles at him. "Waspjaw," He purrs, "Aren't you neglecting your duties coming here?" 
The deputy jolts, icy eyes narrowing at the languid pace the ghostly one had set. "Maybe so," Waspjaw replies, stilling in his seat.
Beside him, Tanglethroat had been washing his herb-stained paw, a sigh escaping his muzzle. "Wasp, you know better than to argue." Tanglethroat flicks his tail, laying deeper into the branches that formed a protective nest around him.
Volepaw, below Tanglethroat, clears her throat, paws kneading the sliver-coated grass.

"Fading," she murmurs, soft as the white tom's steps, "Why did you bring us here?"

1 hour ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Quickpaw - gray tom 
Oddpaw - dark black tabby tom 
Ratpaw - russet coloured she-cat 
Dustpaw - red and white she-cat 
Spiderpaw - light gray tom 

(Why is this so satisfactory? anyways:) (Also, I feel like we need eye colors so we don't have a dovewing incident... I need to add those to mine too.)

"You will see in due time." The pale tom replied. "You are young and irresponsible. The secrets we hold can destroy the forest and cannot under any circumstance be shared." Volepaw was intimidated. How did I get here? She remembers meeting Fading while she snuck out one night. He convinced her to come here. What did I get myself into? Why are Waspjaw and Tanglethroat here? She knew they were both relatively high positions in their clans So what does he want with me?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

(Why is this so satisfactory? anyways:) (Also, I feel like we need eye colors so we don't have a dovewing incident... I need to add those to mine too.)

"You will see in due time." The pale tom replied. "You are young and irresponsible. The secrets we hold can destroy the forest and cannot under any circumstance be shared." Volepaw was intimidated. How did I get here? She remembers meeting Fading while she snuck out one night. He convinced her to come here. What did I get myself into? Why are Waspjaw and Tanglethroat here? She knew they were both relatively high positions in their clans So what does he want with me?

Meanwhile, Fading had swept over to the other toms, dripping whiskers a glimmer of moonlight in the still air; his fur was a brand of white unlike what Volepaw had ever seen within the clans, and somewhere within her question-filled mind, another springs to play. 
Was Fading a kittypet?
If he was, how did he know?

CHAPTER ONE

Fawnpaw - blue-gray tabby she-cat with forest green eyes (Ivoryclan)
Oddpaw - dark black tabby tom with one lime green eye and one ocean blue eye (Antlerclan)

9 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Meanwhile, Fading had swept over to the other toms, dripping whiskers a glimmer of moonlight in the still air; his fur was a brand of white unlike what Volepaw had ever seen within the clans, and somewhere within her question-filled mind, another springs to play. 
Was Fading a kittypet?
If he was, how did he know?

CHAPTER ONE

Fawnpaw sat in her nest, the other apprentices still asleep. She knew that her mentor would come in and think of an excuse to not train her. She knew Puddlehawk hates her, but she didn't care. Soon she would be a warrior, and then deputy.

14 minutes ago, Broken said:

Fawnpaw sat in her nest, the other apprentices still asleep. She knew that her mentor would come in and think of an excuse to not train her. She knew Puddlehawk hates her, but she didn't care. Soon she would be a warrior, and then deputy.

Usually apprentices would jump for joy if their mentor decided not to train them for a day. But not Fawnpaw, she was ambitious. But she would never become deputy if she was never trained. maybe today she’d talk to Puddlehawk about finally training her.

18 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Usually apprentices would jump for joy if their mentor decided not to train them for a day. But not Fawnpaw, she was ambitious. But she would never become deputy if she was never trained. maybe today she’d talk to Puddlehawk about finally training her.

Fawnpaw got up from her nest and padded out of her den. Birds chirrped and warriors were causally talking to each other although she didn't see Puddlehawk.

7 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Fawnpaw got up from her nest and padded out of her den. Birds chirrped and warriors were causally talking to each other although she didn't see Puddlehawk.

She gave a growl, low in her throat- where was that puffball of a deputy off to now? It would be bearable if the moon-damned tom actually taught her anything, but no- he decided he had to wander off at all the wrong moments! 
Her blue-grey tail lashed, and with a huff, she turns to the russety tom sat upon the dusty rock- great. A meeting. 

Upon the rock, Ratstar stares blankly down at the gathering of cats; they bustle and murmur, fearful eyes glancing up at him. 
He takes a breath. 
"Today, Puddlehawk went missing."

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

She gave a growl, low in her throat- where was that puffball of a deputy off to now? It would be bearable if the moon-damned tom actually taught her anything, but no- he decided he had to wander off at all the wrong moments! 
Her blue-grey tail lashed, and with a huff, she turns to the russety tom sat upon the dusty rock- great. A meeting. 

Upon the rock, Ratstar stares blankly down at the gathering of cats; they bustle and murmur, fearful eyes glancing up at him. 
He takes a breath. 

I'm gonna reply. One sec

1 minute ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

He takes a breath. 

Fawnpsw gasped, although she wasn't sure why. Well... with Puddlehawk gone I could train myself... She glanced at the exit and slipped towards it. She ran through without anyone noticing. If I do get caught I could say that I was looking for Puddlehawk. She sniffed in and smelled another cat. She looked around and realized that she was close to the Antlerclan border. She stepped back and smelled... squirrel!

Her eyes darted around looking for it and saw it under a tree. She got into a hunter position, snuck forward, and lept. But the squirrel must've seen her coming because it skittered away and she landed with her nose covered with dirt. She growled and heard a short behind her. She whipped around and saw another apprentice across the border.

7 minutes ago, Broken said:

Fawnpsw gasped, although she wasn't sure why. Well... with Puddlehawk gone I could train myself... She glanced at the exit and slipped towards it. She ran through without anyone noticing. If I do get caught I could say that I was looking for Puddlehawk. She sniffed in and smelled another cat. She looked around and realized that she was close to the Antlerclan border. She stepped back and smelled... squirrel!

Her eyes darted around looking for it and saw it under a tree. She got into a hunter position, snuck forward, and lept. But the squirrel must've seen her coming because it skittered away and she landed with her nose covered with dirt. She growled and heard a short behind her. She whipped around and saw another apprentice across the border.

Oddpaw snorted at the apprentice then looked at her with wide innocent eyes when she whipped her head around at him. "I used to fall on my face all the time as a kitten." He chuckled as he stepped closer to the border. "I guess some of us just take a little longer to figure out how to control their balance." He turned his head so only his lime green eye was visible as he watched the squirrel give Fawnpaw a death glare.

1 minute ago, The Flower Fawn said:

I kinda regret making oddpaw like this xD 

(its fine!! possibly he has a cold outer exterior only because she's an outsider cat?)

13 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Oddpaw snorted at the apprentice then looked at her with wide innocent eyes when she whipped her head around at him. "I used to fall on my face all the time as a kitten." He chuckled as he stepped closer to the border. "I guess some of us just take a little longer to figure out how to control their balance." He turned his head so only his lime green eye was visible as he watched the squirrel give Fawnpaw a death glare.

Fawnpaw bristled, her blue-tipped fur standing on end. "What are you doing?" She hisses, unsheathing her claws- hunting wasn't particularly her strong suit, but fighting definitely was. "And what are you?" 
The black tabby gives her an amused grin. "Oddpaw, at your disposal." He mock-bows, his wide tail splayed out behind him. 

• Paw up 1

Just now, wikipedia (angel) said:

(its fine!! possibly he has a cold outer exterior only because she's an outsider cat?)

Fawnpaw bristled, her blue-tipped fur standing on end. "What are you doing?" She hisses, unsheathing her claws- hunting wasn't particularly her strong suit, but fighting definitely was. "And what are you?" 
The black tabby gives her an amused grin. "Oddpaw, at your disposal." He mock-bows, his wide tail splayed out behind him. 

She suppresses an amused smirk. "Why are you so close to our border?" She hissed lashing her tail aggresively. "How do I know your not spying spy." She spat the last word out. 

Oddpaw feigns supprise. "Me? A spy? I would never!" 

9 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

She suppresses an amused smirk. "Why are you so close to our border?" She hissed lashing her tail aggresively. "How do I know your not spying spy." She spat the last word out. 

Oddpaw feigns supprise. "Me? A spy? I would never!" 

Fawnpsw slightly chuckled. "You didn't ask my question. Why are you so close to our border?" She hissed.

Just now, Broken said:

Fawnpsw slightly chuckled. "You didn't ask my question. Why are you so close to our border?" She hissed.

"Can't a cat go for a nice walk these days?" He asks his eyes going wide in false innocence.

4 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

"Can't a cat go for a nice walk these days?" He asks his eyes going wide in false innocence.

"I can tell you're lying." she growled

"You can't tell a squirrel from a mouse. How would you ever know."

She was getting more infuriated by this tom every second. 

Finally it got to the point where she unsheathed her claws and walked up to him.

"Oh, someones getting mad." He smirked

She swiped a paw at him cutting him across his nose. It felt satisfying. But this was what Oddpaw wanted...

11 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

"I can tell you're lying." she growled

"You can't tell a squirrel from a mouse. How would you ever know."

She was getting more infuriated by this tom every second. 

Finally it got to the point where she unsheathed her claws and walked up to him.

"Oh, someones getting mad." He smirked

She swiped a paw at him cutting him across his nose. It felt satisfying. But this was what Oddpaw wanted...

Fawnpaw fights back the urge to snarl as she puffs up her chest and strides towards Oddpaw, paw raised- and she leaps, unsheathed claws colliding with the arrogant apprentice, bowling him over and dangerously close to the ledge separating Royalclan from Ivoryclan.  

"Go on then," She seethes, looking down, suppressing the thrill that being in charge brought. "Brag, won't you?"

3 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Fawnpaw fights back the urge to snarl as she puffs up her chest and strides towards Oddpaw, paw raised- and she leaps, unsheathed claws colliding with the arrogant apprentice, bowling him over and dangerously close to the ledge separating Royalclan from Ivoryclan.  

"Go on then," She seethes, looking down, suppressing the thrill that being in charge brought. "Brag, won't you?"

"I think I will." He says.

Fawnpaw digs her claws in deeper in his scruff, satisfied when he winced in pain. "Are you scared? Want your mommy?" She taunted .

Just now, The Flower Fawn said:

"I think I will." He says.

Fawnpaw digs her claws in deeper in his scruff, satisfied when he winced in pain. "Are you scared? Want your mommy?" She taunted .

A Royalclan patrol consisting of Leafwatcher and Ryewish and an apprentice she didn't recognize comes upon them. Leafwatcher quickly knocks Fawnpaw off of Oddpaw. "Why is there a Antlerclan apprentice fighting a Ivoryclan apprentice nearly over the border!" Leafwatcher exclaims to no one in particular, "You two are coming with us until your leaders decide what to do with trouble makers like you."