Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: The Lost Songs (inspired by a warrior story)

wikipedia [he/him]

Just now, wikipedia (angel) said:

(no, oddpaw wouldnt have made it up if the cliff separated him)

(wait, so Oddpaw trespassed another territory just to taunt Fawnpaw?... It lists him as Antlerclan...)

[ill bump this with a meme.]mem.png.e9892217f8c1e4228771659120226ef1.png

On 11/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, Strayed Away Fawn said:

A Royalclan patrol consisting of Leafwatcher and Ryewish and an apprentice she didn't recognize comes upon them. Leafwatcher quickly knocks Fawnpaw off of Oddpaw. "Why is there a Antlerclan apprentice fighting a Ivoryclan apprentice nearly over the border!" Leafwatcher exclaims to no one in particular, "You two are coming with us until your leaders decide what to do with trouble makers like you."

17 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

A Royalclan patrol consisting of Leafwatcher and Ryewish and an apprentice she didn't recognize comes upon them. Leafwatcher quickly knocks Fawnpaw off of Oddpaw. "Why is there a Antlerclan apprentice fighting a Ivoryclan apprentice nearly over the border!" Leafwatcher exclaims to no one in particular, "You two are coming with us until your leaders decide what to do with trouble makers like you."

Oddpaw, sliding out from the crowd, grins back at Fawnpaw- a wink, then he fades into the shadows; the sickly eye lingers, a glow left behind, burning in her mind- 

One she had asked earlier. 

What was he? 

CHAPTER TWO

Characters:

Clawstar - blue-gray tabby tom with brown eyes (Royalclan) - important note: has crush on ferret 

Ferret - golden tabby tom with hazel eyes; wears a rainbow bandanna (No Clan) 

Birchhawk - black and white she-cat with one missing ear (Royalclan) 

"You want me to help you.. clans?" Ferret twitched his ear, pelt glinting in the sunlight. "Do you have any specific reason why?" He tilts his head, warm hazel eyes narrowing at the two siblings. 

Birchhawk sighs, turning to stare at her brother- and leader of her clan. "Well?" 

3 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

CHAPTER TWO

Characters:

Clawstar - blue-gray tabby tom with brown eyes (Royalclan) - important note: has crush on ferret 

Ferret - golden tabby tom with hazel eyes; wears a rainbow bandanna (No Clan) 

Birchhawk - black and white she-cat with one missing ear (Royalclan) 

"You want me to help you.. clans?" Ferret twitched his ear, pelt glinting in the sunlight. "Do you have any specific reason why?" He tilts his head, warm hazel eyes narrowing at the two siblings. 

Birchhawk sighs, turning to stare at her brother- and leader of her clan. "Well?" 

Clawstar looked at the tom with cold and critical eyes. "Indeed. We need you as our.. Secret Weapon." He mewed ominously.

1 hour ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Clawstar looked at the tom with cold and critical eyes. "Indeed. We need you as our.. Secret Weapon." He mewed ominously.

Ferret was kind of confused. Weapon? He knew he was special, but not a weapon.

45 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Clawstar sighed

"By that I mean you important to the clans." He replied

Despite this Ferret's fur prickled. He already didn't like the clans to much, why would he need to make a sketchy deal with one of them? Maybe, he could get something out of this if he played his cards right. "What is the plan? And why should I agree to it?"

1 hour ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Despite this Ferret's fur prickled. He already didn't like the clans to much, why would he need to make a sketchy deal with one of them? Maybe, he could get something out of this if he played his cards right. "What is the plan? And why should I agree to it?"

"Because you won't like the consequences if you don't." Clawstar mewed with a almost happy tone.

3 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

"Because you won't like the consequences if you don't." Clawstar mewed with a almost happy tone.

He unsheathed his claws. Ferret gulped and took a step back "L-like what?"

Just now, ImpyFawn10 said:

Blackhawk

(Birch??)

"F-fine, just tell me what I am supposed to do!" Ferret honestly didn't know what he was saying. He just hoped that maybe he'd have a chance to spin this in his favor?

3 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

(Birch??)

"F-fine, just tell me what I am supposed to do!" Ferret honestly didn't know what he was saying. He just hoped that maybe he'd have a chance to spin this in his favor?

(I'm at school, ok?)

"I... We, need you to try and get information from the different clans." Clawstar replied after a long silence

39 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

“O-ok...” Ferret said “Why? I believe I have a right to know your intentions.”

Brichhawk sighed again at her brother

"Like I said, I... I mean WE want some information from the other clans." Clawstar went on, "It's for... If the other clans want to attack us. That's right, Brichhawk?"

She nodded

18 hours ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Brichhawk sighed again at her brother

"Like I said, I... I mean WE want some information from the other clans." Clawstar went on, "It's for... If the other clans want to attack us. That's right, Brichhawk?"

She nodded

Ferret sensed that these were not the true intentions of the blue-grey tabby. As Ferret looks into Clawstar’s eyes he sees a flash of something that he could not identify.

(Also just realized Clawstar is gay and that Ferret basically wears a pride flag.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Ferret sensed that these were not the true intentions of the blue-grey tabby. As Ferret looks into Clawstar’s eyes he sees a flash of something that he could not identify.

(Also just realized Clawstar is gay and that Ferret basically wears a pride flag.)

"Can you do it now? Go off now." Clawstar narrowed his eyes

"Do your job."

Brichhawk stepped in and glanced at Ferret with a look that could kill a hawk

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, ImpyFawn10 said:

"Can you do it now? Go off now." Clawstar narrowed his eyes

"Do your job."

Brichhawk stepped in and glanced at Ferret with a look that could kill a hawk

As the two clan cats moved to leave Birchhawk growled in Ferret’s ear. “And do the job right.” And moved on with Clawstar back towards their clan camp. 

3 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

As the two clan cats moved to leave Birchhawk growled in Ferret’s ear. “And do the job right.” And moved on with Clawstar back towards their clan camp. 

Ferret moved off towards away from RoyalClan and off towards the smells of unfamiliar places and other cats.

11 hours ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Ferret moved off towards away from RoyalClan and off towards the smells of unfamiliar places and other cats.

The sun gleams down and his fur tips glitter and glow- almost as if they produced their own true-light, causing him to huff. 

As if RoyalClan didn't already know... his status. The Sun's Onceborn. 

He didn't need the other clans knowing too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:52 AM, wikipedia (angel) said:

The sun gleams down and his fur tips glitter and glow- almost as if they produced their own true-light, causing him to huff. 

As if RoyalClan didn't already know... his status. The Sun's Onceborn. 

He didn't need the other clans knowing too. 

He approached the borders and crossed them. A shiver of worry went through his body. Why am I worried? They have no reason to attack me... right?