Stray Fawn Community

Hi...

Broken

Also Welcome back! (Oh Tundra plays terraria, lilytuft plays minecraft, and I geek over hermitcraft, sky geeks over doctor who and tundra is in the middle of me and sky.)

• Like 1

Just now, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Also Welcome back! (Oh Tundra plays terraria, lilytuft plays minecraft, and I geek over hermitcraft, sky geeks over doctor who and tundra is in the middle of me and sky.)

Ok.

(Sorry if my posts seem bland. I'm starving. I haven't had anything since 8:00 am and it's 6:20 pm.)

15 minutes ago, Broken said:

Ok.

(Sorry if my posts seem bland. I'm starving. I haven't had anything since 8:00 am and it's 6:20 pm.)

It's alright! I'm glad you're back!

44 minutes ago, gamingfawn said:

I'm gamingcookie

I actually don't know why we're all fawns..

1 hour ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

It's explained in the thread 'A name history'

(Mine is a reference to when the stray fawn disappeared with no trace... just gone.)

15 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

Yay welcome back!! I’m FlowerMask and the most interesting thing that has happened is like 3 people have read a comic on deviant art called White Tail

and cried

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamingfawn said:

I'm gamingcookie

I actually don't know why we're all fawns..

Yea I made myself a fawn before I knew why everyone was doing it too.. I know why now.

3 hours ago, Broken said:

Hi. I guess I'm back... I see that most of your names are different so if you can could you put what your username normally is and maybe give me a summary of everything that has happened since I've gone.

Hello!

Anddd welcome back! I remember you from the old days!

Of corse, you don't remember me!

1 hour ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

hey I'm TrashPandaFawn2490
err Renio2490
that's me
that's you
eat something, Broken

I just ate something, so no need to worry. Also, it's 10:00, not that anyone cares what time I finally eat...

15 minutes ago, Broken said:

I just ate something, so no need to worry. Also, it's 10:00, not that anyone cares what time I finally eat...

b̷̝̪̓̈̄ỹ̸̮͓̓̍ ̶͕̻͎̔̈́t̵̩̺̏ḫ̷̞̃͛͆e̵͕̪̟̅̊ ̸̫͋̄w̶͕̫̍͆͝a̴͈͂̃y̸̨͂͑͝,̷̜̆͗ ̴̜̜̌̓h̴̰̒́̿ȩ̶̳͚͋l̷̮̹̔l̶̨̈́o̶͇͇͆̊̆ ̸̊̚͜~̷̠͇͊̆E̸̙͛̐v̶̼͔̞͊̑́ȉ̶͈̍̑l̸̻̅̓ ̴͎̪̘͆̈́A̷̛͆̚͜é̴̯̑͝t̵̺̗͌̈́͠h̶͔̦͒̕e̵͍̐r̶̬̉̈́̍

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T WATCH RENDOG ANYMORE.

Just now, Strayed Away Fawn said:

b̷̝̪̓̈̄ỹ̸̮͓̓̍ ̶͕̻͎̔̈́t̵̩̺̏ḫ̷̞̃͛͆e̵͕̪̟̅̊ ̸̫͋̄w̶͕̫̍͆͝a̴͈͂̃y̸̨͂͑͝,̷̜̆͗ ̴̜̜̌̓h̴̰̒́̿ȩ̶̳͚͋l̷̮̹̔l̶̨̈́o̶͇͇͆̊̆ ̸̊̚͜~̷̠͇͊̆E̸̙͛̐v̶̼͔̞͊̑́ȉ̶͈̍̑l̸̻̅̓ ̴͎̪̘͆̈́A̷̛͆̚͜é̴̯̑͝t̵̺̗͌̈́͠h̶͔̦͒̕e̵͍̐r̶̬̉̈́̍

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T WATCH RENDOG ANYMORE.

Hi!

-Skunk