Stray Fawn Community

Lands of Fate

Impy10

This is inspired by seri's Whims of Fate

Ok

Lets start

Leaders are chosen like a monarch (AKA I'm the leader so my son/daughter is going to be the next leader)

Goal- Survive 500 days

Leader-

Jade

141439569_ScreenShot2019-11-16at2_29_53pm.png.6a1c1bd17df68438ac089bc1525fec52.png

Members-

Acorn

674350567_ScreenShot2019-11-16at2_30_09pm.png.f5b2b39ee6a7ae8491bc422b5dbe22e7.png

Peacemane

357929533_ScreenShot2019-11-16at2_30_22pm.png.7512e02fccde3fb7e9c5e6d1cd479bd9.png

Frostbite

1384738208_ScreenShot2019-11-16at2_30_34pm.png.06ee7098c15d5c24a811a12afaf69bd6.png

Twilight

1513449089_ScreenShot2019-11-16at2_30_45pm.png.7d5c3ba5101318d4f9d4b453bd95538d.png

This is going to be boring because you guys said so

If you say

it will

Kill me

• Love 1

Day 1

Current Island- Oasis

Current tribe limit- 7

Frostbite peered at a leech "What's this?" He asked Twilight, whom he had a crush ond

"I don't know." She poked her muzzle into the refreshing water and the leech bounced onto her chest

She leaped back "ARRRGG! GET IT OFF ME!" Twilight spited

Jade tried to calm Twilight down at the same time as Frostbite was doing a addressed to the leeches 

"Oh why, attack beautiful Twilight? Why not Acorn? Or Peacemane?" He asked to thoughtless creatures

Peacemane glared at him, "Ya know me right here, hey?" She stated in her pirate accent (AKA her normal accent)

Jade pondered a little "Now, how do I get this off...?" She thought to herself

Twilight was squirming as the leech continued to drink. "JUST GET IT OFF, PLEASE! I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT!"

"Shhh," Hissed Peacemane "You'll alarm all ye wildlife with a screech like that!" She mumbled the last part to herself. "as a consequence, ya'll send bears our way..."

(Any feedback or criticism will be welcomed! Feel free to destroy my life!)

• Like 1

w̴͍̬̣̗̲̬̜̣̲̙̬̬̪̘̗͎̭͓͍̪͖̯̪̺̳͉͖͖͈̥̮̐̈́͜͝ͅh̷̢̨̨̡͎̙̝̙̗͎̫͙̤͓̦̔̄̐̽͂͐̈̄̆̓̈́͐͐͒͜͠͝a̵̠̣̖̹̫͎͇̋̈́͋̈́͗͑̔̊̐̈́̎̊̾̀̏̀̓́̈́́̀͊͑̎̍̉̒́̽̂̽͘͘͘t̶̡̢̧̨̬̼͕͉̦̫̜̠̜̤̰̻̦̥̼̜̜͛͊͌͆̀̕͜ͅͅ ̴̢̡̪͔͇̠͙̭͕̯̥̟͎͙̝̤̤̞̦̞̩̬̓͗̄̀́͆͛̈́͂̕̚͜͝͝d̴̤͔̳͚̼͎̻̗̎̈́̽̅̔͋̉̒̆͊͐͋̔̈̍́̇̆̋͐̋͘̕͠͝ơ̵̡̢̢̨̧̫̤͓̠̦̗̣̻̯͓̰͔̙͉̪͙͉̻̦̻̝̘͙̭͎̫̗̻͇͍͎̇̈́̈́̎͊̀́̌͌̒̽̓̈̄̐͗̑̿͂͛̏̓̍̂̍̈́̉͊̓̅̈́͋͂̇̉́̆̃̿̕̕̚͜͜͠͝ ̸̨̻̭̠͍̫̲͇͑͂̅̋͒́̆͌̊̂̓̍̉͐̒̑͒̀̀̂͐̀̈͛̐̒̑̋̈́̾́̕̕͘͝͝ỷ̷̛̯̻̯̳̜̯̙͔̯͚̬̥͙͔̰̘͉͈̮̮̰̥͙͇̖̫̮̣̟̞̬̯͚̙̮̺̤̤̖͉̯̹̳͗̂̊̏͐̃̏́̈́̈́̔̓̓̎̀̓̔̌͐̏̽̀͐̿̽͌̐̊̔̚̚͘͜͜͝ͅͅơ̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̘̫̱̖͚̼̬̝̭͉͇̺̯̘͇̤̮͎̥͔͆̂̌͊͂͆̋̌͛̂͂́͋̏̂̎̆̏̂̑̈́͒̽̄̍͐̎̎́̊̄̐͘̕̚͝ǘ̸̡̢̢̡͚̞̳̳̹̠̙̫̩̞̫̬̟͚̹͙̯͙̮̗̺͍̝̦͕͓̣̱͖̳̼̮͔̤̐̓͛͋̑̏̀̄̔͜͜ͅ ̶̨̡̨̡̡̧̱͉̪͔͔̲̹͙̱͖͍̼̤̙̲̱͓̹̦̘̰̥͉̣̦̮̩̘̲̯̻̼̪͇͔͇͉̣̯́̿̔̾̃̓̃̋̀͛͗́̓̾́̌̀̿̐̉̈̆̑̈́̊̿̈͂̎͗̌̿̊̕̚͘͠w̶̨̡̨͓͖͇̘͖͔͙͈͎͓̰͎̜̺̬̮̱̳̲͉͔͖͔̗͉͍͕̲̹̪͈͕̞̮̜̻̩̰͙͇̹͍̪̜̰̜̫̮͉̟͆̉̓̈̍̔́̍͛̅͐̾̂̿̃̈̈́̆͋̑̎̒͆̍̾͌̒͆̏̏͒̇̂̏̈́̄̎̂̌͐̾̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ą̷̛̛̗̭͖̳̻͉̰̬̟̖̲̯̟̬̯͓̓̄̔̅̎͆̆̔̈̇̅̍̓͆̏́̈̈̄̅̓̒̈͒̎̃̔̈́͑̈̐͌͌̚̚̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅn̸̨̡̛̼̥̥̦̳̺͉̼͕̩͉̦̄̌͊͐̉̿̍̃̽̔̎͂̓̄̆̓́͂̃̿̔̾̔̓̃̆͌́͒̈́̓̽̍͆͗͋̇̆̄͂͐̒͋͊͊̿̈́̑̚̚͝͝͝͠͠t̶̤͉͔͖͇̳͍̯̖̎͑́͊̉̉̈̀̎́̈̑̑̚͜͝?̶̧̢̧̧̛̭͖̘̟͔̰̠̫̣̜̻̟̰͙͍̰̦̣̘̮̜̝̗̼̳͖̣͕̰̉̔͑̌̓́̊̂̂̿̽͌̓͗̎͐̇͗̆͌̍̈̍̀͗̈́͒͐̚͘̕͘͜͝ͅ

Shuddup evil aether

• Like 1

Just now, Strayed Away Fawn said:

w̴͍̬̣̗̲̬̜̣̲̙̬̬̪̘̗͎̭͓͍̪͖̯̪̺̳͉͖͖͈̥̮̐̈́͜͝ͅh̷̢̨̨̡͎̙̝̙̗͎̫͙̤͓̦̔̄̐̽͂͐̈̄̆̓̈́͐͐͒͜͠͝a̵̠̣̖̹̫͎͇̋̈́͋̈́͗͑̔̊̐̈́̎̊̾̀̏̀̓́̈́́̀͊͑̎̍̉̒́̽̂̽͘͘͘t̶̡̢̧̨̬̼͕͉̦̫̜̠̜̤̰̻̦̥̼̜̜͛͊͌͆̀̕͜ͅͅ ̴̢̡̪͔͇̠͙̭͕̯̥̟͎͙̝̤̤̞̦̞̩̬̓͗̄̀́͆͛̈́͂̕̚͜͝͝d̴̤͔̳͚̼͎̻̗̎̈́̽̅̔͋̉̒̆͊͐͋̔̈̍́̇̆̋͐̋͘̕͠͝ơ̵̡̢̢̨̧̫̤͓̠̦̗̣̻̯͓̰͔̙͉̪͙͉̻̦̻̝̘͙̭͎̫̗̻͇͍͎̇̈́̈́̎͊̀́̌͌̒̽̓̈̄̐͗̑̿͂͛̏̓̍̂̍̈́̉͊̓̅̈́͋͂̇̉́̆̃̿̕̕̚͜͜͠͝ ̸̨̻̭̠͍̫̲͇͑͂̅̋͒́̆͌̊̂̓̍̉͐̒̑͒̀̀̂͐̀̈͛̐̒̑̋̈́̾́̕̕͘͝͝ỷ̷̛̯̻̯̳̜̯̙͔̯͚̬̥͙͔̰̘͉͈̮̮̰̥͙͇̖̫̮̣̟̞̬̯͚̙̮̺̤̤̖͉̯̹̳͗̂̊̏͐̃̏́̈́̈́̔̓̓̎̀̓̔̌͐̏̽̀͐̿̽͌̐̊̔̚̚͘͜͜͝ͅͅơ̶̢̡̛̛̛̛̘̫̱̖͚̼̬̝̭͉͇̺̯̘͇̤̮͎̥͔͆̂̌͊͂͆̋̌͛̂͂́͋̏̂̎̆̏̂̑̈́͒̽̄̍͐̎̎́̊̄̐͘̕̚͝ǘ̸̡̢̢̡͚̞̳̳̹̠̙̫̩̞̫̬̟͚̹͙̯͙̮̗̺͍̝̦͕͓̣̱͖̳̼̮͔̤̐̓͛͋̑̏̀̄̔͜͜ͅ ̶̨̡̨̡̡̧̱͉̪͔͔̲̹͙̱͖͍̼̤̙̲̱͓̹̦̘̰̥͉̣̦̮̩̘̲̯̻̼̪͇͔͇͉̣̯́̿̔̾̃̓̃̋̀͛͗́̓̾́̌̀̿̐̉̈̆̑̈́̊̿̈͂̎͗̌̿̊̕̚͘͠w̶̨̡̨͓͖͇̘͖͔͙͈͎͓̰͎̜̺̬̮̱̳̲͉͔͖͔̗͉͍͕̲̹̪͈͕̞̮̜̻̩̰͙͇̹͍̪̜̰̜̫̮͉̟͆̉̓̈̍̔́̍͛̅͐̾̂̿̃̈̈́̆͋̑̎̒͆̍̾͌̒͆̏̏͒̇̂̏̈́̄̎̂̌͐̾̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ą̷̛̛̗̭͖̳̻͉̰̬̟̖̲̯̟̬̯͓̓̄̔̅̎͆̆̔̈̇̅̍̓͆̏́̈̈̄̅̓̒̈͒̎̃̔̈́͑̈̐͌͌̚̚̕͜͝͝͝͝ͅn̸̨̡̛̼̥̥̦̳̺͉̼͕̩͉̦̄̌͊͐̉̿̍̃̽̔̎͂̓̄̆̓́͂̃̿̔̾̔̓̃̆͌́͒̈́̓̽̍͆͗͋̇̆̄͂͐̒͋͊͊̿̈́̑̚̚͝͝͝͠͠t̶̤͉͔͖͇̳͍̯̖̎͑́͊̉̉̈̀̎́̈̑̑̚͜͝?̶̧̢̧̧̛̭͖̘̟͔̰̠̫̣̜̻̟̰͙͍̰̦̣̘̮̜̝̗̼̳͖̣͕̰̉̔͑̌̓́̊̂̂̿̽͌̓͗̎͐̇͗̆͌̍̈̍̀͗̈́͒͐̚͘̕͘͜͝ͅ

Shuddup evil aether

op

-Jade

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

op

-Jade

W̴̡̡̧̢͉̹̭͉̣̪̜̟̗̝͎̣̫̩̫̲̫̞͔̟̳̭̠̰̘̘͓̺͇͈̭̘̻͚͙͉̙̭̐̀̒͌͊̅̅̈́̈͐͜͝͝H̸̢̛̛͚͇̰̬͖͓͉͒̈́̉͂̔̀̂̃̓͆̌̈́̈̍̾̐̓̒͒͋̔͋͊͑͋̈͘̕̚͘͝͝͝͝Y̵̛̛̛͔͉̥̯̦͙̲̫̯͈̆͌̅̓̉̅͂̃͌̈̿̅̏͑̈͆̏͐̐̿͑̄̀̈̄̋̂̌͒̿̅́̔͌̃̕͘͠ ̶̧̳̹͍͎̳̞̰͍̬̩̜̙̪̠̬̝͖͚̱̞̖̜̜̗̙̱̠̈́͗̋̍̒͐͆͗́̆̓̎̕͜͜ͅḤ̸̨̢̧̢̢̨̟̻̱̤͎͇͖͇̟̝̯̱̰̥̜̱͇͎̺̩͙̟̣͍͚̳͓̻̮̩̏̑̽͜͝ͅͅÃ̴̡̢̛̳̤̥͙̭͍͇̼̤̗̯͉͖̦̭͎̫͓͎̞͍̰͎̝̩̙̘̺̰̻̹̱̻̼͚̙̉̒̂͛͒̋͒̕̕͜ͅV̷̢̢̡͓͉̝̤̱̰͖͙͓̯̼̻͚̞͉̜͒̊̽̽̒̓͊̉͜͝Ę̵̢̨̡̨̛͖͇̱͓̫̺͔̠̪̦̥̣̟͍͓̝͖̣̘͔̺̝̼̠̤͍͖̝̰̳̏̅̄͋̅̊͋̊̽̒̀̄͋̾̑́̃̿̑̀̓͋̈̿͋͘͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̛̛͉͎̫͍̼̒͛̾̈́̆̅̅̍̿̅͊͑̃͋̄͊̈́̎̈́͂̀͆̈̈́̿̾͌̒͒̽̐͑͋̏͜͠͝͝Y̵̡̨̡̢̛̫̺̭̯̰͙͔͕͔͕̪̼̘̯̰̦̼̙̘͓͙̹̹̿̒͒̃̽̌̀͋͛̈́͐͊̿͐̎̀̐̑̓͘̕̕͝ͅȌ̷̡̨̭̪̱͐̿͋͒̆̀̄̌̇́̈͊̏̔̾̈́̃̈̃̕͝Û̷̢̨̘̱͇͕̰̯̣̜͙̱̙̦̦̲͎̱̻̮̭͇̽͋̈́̊͆̌̏̅͐̓̎͗̌͊̆̇͗͆̔̾̊̇͊̂̿̍̚̕̚͝ͅ ̵̧͉̞̠̹͚͓̞̲̻̳͉͈̣̜̠̳̗͛̊̀̃̅̔͂́̍̍̃̄͑̍̃̓̓̉̿̆͊͂̎̊͐̑̅͌̿̚͜͜͝͝ͅŚ̵̡̨̡̧̨̡̧̬̼͉̬͔͖͕͎̺͖͕̗̝̻̣̮̯̭̜̥͖͇̹̙̘̲͍͇̒̄̈̈́̈̇̓̓͌́̕U̸͔̬̦̬̠͇̗̣̬̘̺͓̝̪̭͖̟̪͎̼̭̻̙̘̤̠̒̄̂̄̒̒̏̌̿̓̓̓̅͐̈͒́͛̇͂͐́̚̚M̸̨̡̡̨̤̞̥̟̥̮̟̮̥͙͔͇̤̝̟̮͇̫͕̰̦̊̾̓͛̔̇̃̃̋͐̀̄̕͘M̸̨̺̼̯̦̤̺̗̰̹̣̲̤̮̰͓̩͙̲͙̰̻̪̼̊͋͋̇͗́͗͌͑̐͆̉̑̅̔̀́́̆̌̋̃͌̾̈́̄̆̓̅͐͋̈́̓͌̏̓͊͑͘͝͝͝͠O̵̢̧̢̧͓͉̬̜̱̙̗͇͕̺̻̯͍͈̮̝̳̙̞͕̮̼̭͍̤̹̼̮̰̜̜̳̱̝͗̉̓́̈̇̃̒̈́̈̂̇̉͗͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅŅ̵̡̧̧̢̨̨̛̯̮̩̝͇̟͖̮͖̞̟̘̼̞̯̠̣̘̰̦͈̘͖̙̭̬̠͖̠͓͙̬̩̣̰̆̃̐͂̇̃͗̍͌̉͒͘̚̚͜͝Ȅ̶͖͎̩̫̜͔̟̫̹̯̰̼̼͉͕̼̦͍͉͙̞̘̱̮̮͕̻͔̞̝̜̹̯̫͉̃̅̇͜͜D̶̛̛̪̯͍̝̰͇̙͔̬̪̞̼̫̞̱̝͍̮͕̬̮̜͕̬̩̆̓̊̏̀̌̔̈́̒̈́̍̋̊͒̀̍͛̋͊̐͐̃̾͋̄̃̎̇͂̈́̽̚̚͜͝ͅ ̴̙͈̜͕̈̔͒̑̇͛̈́̔̎́͑͗̇̋͊̒̊͊̀͛͛͊̇̽̂̾̇͂͐̕̕͠͝͝͠M̴̦̦̜̹̖͈̫͉̥̠̤̈́̈́́͒̈̆̔͛̓̂͛̓̀̎̿̒͒͝ͅͅͅͅE̷̥̱͉̝͓͔͚̘̤͕̻͍̪̯̺̦͊̐͒̒̊͂̔̈́͛̈̈́̓̇̊͗̑͘ ̸̢̧̨̧̢̱͍̥̘͚͕͓̫̣̫̟̳͓̪̬͓̱̮͎̬̫̬̗̭̙̼̖̦̞̜̭̺̰̥̹̠̓̑́̔͊̌͂́̐̏̑͜͜͝͠M̸̢̧̡̨̢̧̛̛̛͙̟̝͔̥̘͖͔͕̟̤̪̼̣̳̘̗͈̖͍̼̱̻̯̹̌͒̇̍̒̍͗̃̒̀͛̈́̑͑̈́͛͊́̓̒̓͗̅̊͆͋̽͊̀͌̿̑̊͌͘͝͝͝ͅͅƠ̵̛̛̙̟̯͕̹̥̪͚͚̪̜̠͕͉̥̯̼̓͊̀̈͂͛̀̔̎̿́̂̍̔̽̀̎͂͘͜͝R̷̢̡̛̛̳͎̳̭̈́̋̊̓͋̈́͊̈́̊͌͗̾̈́͒͂́̿͑̉̋̾̒̄̋͛̅͋͛͌̂̿͊͊̂͘͜͠T̷̡̬̦̠̬̞̗̾͗͑͑̇͐̒̈́́͋̓̌̎͛͆̓͜͠͠A̸̟̣̼̼̣̠̮͉̪͙̗̹̯̎́͗͂̈́̄͑͆̉̑̿̐͊̌̅̈̄̓͑͊̊̆̉̅͊̓̑̔̽̊͘͘̚͘̚̚͜͠L̴̨̡̢̨̧̛̛̬̙͙̩̬̣͎̙̮̪͕̼͓͙̮̳̰̳̐̈́̐̃͊̊̂͆́͋̿̋̌̒̾̈́͋̊̄͛́́́̍́̍̿̋́̆̅̅̇͝͝͠?̶̡̡̨͔̱͇̟̲̗̟̬͉̱͉̐͌͌͌̈́̈͂̌ͅ!̴̡̢̢͎̭͙͈͈̣͓͇̰͚̞̜̗͕̼͎̫͈̦͓̠̣͎̦̟̰̎̀̒̾̂͝͝

l̴͙̯̞̦̰͍̟̜̓̿į̶̻͖̪̠̲̙̼͉̈́͌͂̍͛̅͊͐̐̚k̷̥̫̖͇̰̖̻̠̎̑̚͜͝ͅė̶̬̼̟̩̯̘͉́ ̵̳͎̺̈́̈́̿̎̈̀̋̌̕r̶̡̦̗͕̰̳̞̯̘̃͊̈́̄̂̈́̏̚e̵̯͒͐̂̿͌̚͘͠ạ̸̼̦͐͛̎͋̎͘͝l̵̬̱̟̥̯̝̮͕̬̜͐̎͆̓͊͊͌̃̕̕ļ̶̢̰̭͔͙͔̩̘̠̏͛y̵̟̩̔̈́͗́͝͝,̸̨̡̜̜̹̬̽̒̅̏̓͗̿͆̉̀͝ ̵̢̫̩̫̮̤̱̫̪͓̑̕̕s̷̨̪͚͉̖̜̗͓̺̩̀̑͛̀͗́̉h̴̗͊̏ų̵̮̣͎͚͍̒̌t̶͙̹̙̟̟̂͊̃͆͐ ̵̢̗͖̟̝̻͉̌̋͜ủ̸̫̖̩͇̬̳͈̳̝͔̑̉̒͗͐̽̚p̵̹͉͗̑̌̽̂͐.̶̨͎̳̱̺̟͖͚̙̂̒̋̂̃̑͛̓̎͘.̷̨̡̗̰̼̦̺̝̱͊̂͗͋̈́̾̀̇̐͊.̷̪̉̉̄͊̋̊̾̍ ̷̡̛̻͕̲̖̙̲̿̽́̒͆̕ͅo̶͎̳̠̥͂̄́̍̋̎͆̾̃h̷̢̭͓̻̩̼̽ ̸̈́͛̑̂͗͌ͅg̴̞͍̬̺̙̊̉̃o̶̡̦̩̖̲̖͕̻̤̙̽̀̒̎͋̐̾͒̓͝d̶̯͙̤̰̃͆͆͛̀̂̒͘͠ ̴̧̨̰̥͎̥̖͙̖͛͑̓͌͗̍͋̇̀ǹ̷̻̺̮͕̜͉̒̈́̈́͊͊̑͋̓̚ǫ̶̢̬̫̪̯͎̹̯͊̎ẗ̵̫̻̳͈͇̼̬̮͎̠́̌͋̃̍͗͐ ̸͚̳̱̃̏̈́̀̕m̵̢͚̖̳̈́͆̔͆̕ͅẹ̶̯̲͓̥̣͕̱͕̭͛͌̓̓̅̌ͅ.̷̛̛̺̹̣͚̮̦̼̖̖͈̿̒͆̿̌̆̕̚͝ͅ

Just now, Strayed Away Fawn said:

W̴̡̡̧̢͉̹̭͉̣̪̜̟̗̝͎̣̫̩̫̲̫̞͔̟̳̭̠̰̘̘͓̺͇͈̭̘̻͚͙͉̙̭̐̀̒͌͊̅̅̈́̈͐͜͝͝H̸̢̛̛͚͇̰̬͖͓͉͒̈́̉͂̔̀̂̃̓͆̌̈́̈̍̾̐̓̒͒͋̔͋͊͑͋̈͘̕̚͘͝͝͝͝Y̵̛̛̛͔͉̥̯̦͙̲̫̯͈̆͌̅̓̉̅͂̃͌̈̿̅̏͑̈͆̏͐̐̿͑̄̀̈̄̋̂̌͒̿̅́̔͌̃̕͘͠ ̶̧̳̹͍͎̳̞̰͍̬̩̜̙̪̠̬̝͖͚̱̞̖̜̜̗̙̱̠̈́͗̋̍̒͐͆͗́̆̓̎̕͜͜ͅḤ̸̨̢̧̢̢̨̟̻̱̤͎͇͖͇̟̝̯̱̰̥̜̱͇͎̺̩͙̟̣͍͚̳͓̻̮̩̏̑̽͜͝ͅͅÃ̴̡̢̛̳̤̥͙̭͍͇̼̤̗̯͉͖̦̭͎̫͓͎̞͍̰͎̝̩̙̘̺̰̻̹̱̻̼͚̙̉̒̂͛͒̋͒̕̕͜ͅV̷̢̢̡͓͉̝̤̱̰͖͙͓̯̼̻͚̞͉̜͒̊̽̽̒̓͊̉͜͝Ę̵̢̨̡̨̛͖͇̱͓̫̺͔̠̪̦̥̣̟͍͓̝͖̣̘͔̺̝̼̠̤͍͖̝̰̳̏̅̄͋̅̊͋̊̽̒̀̄͋̾̑́̃̿̑̀̓͋̈̿͋͘͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̛̛͉͎̫͍̼̒͛̾̈́̆̅̅̍̿̅͊͑̃͋̄͊̈́̎̈́͂̀͆̈̈́̿̾͌̒͒̽̐͑͋̏͜͠͝͝Y̵̡̨̡̢̛̫̺̭̯̰͙͔͕͔͕̪̼̘̯̰̦̼̙̘͓͙̹̹̿̒͒̃̽̌̀͋͛̈́͐͊̿͐̎̀̐̑̓͘̕̕͝ͅȌ̷̡̨̭̪̱͐̿͋͒̆̀̄̌̇́̈͊̏̔̾̈́̃̈̃̕͝Û̷̢̨̘̱͇͕̰̯̣̜͙̱̙̦̦̲͎̱̻̮̭͇̽͋̈́̊͆̌̏̅͐̓̎͗̌͊̆̇͗͆̔̾̊̇͊̂̿̍̚̕̚͝ͅ ̵̧͉̞̠̹͚͓̞̲̻̳͉͈̣̜̠̳̗͛̊̀̃̅̔͂́̍̍̃̄͑̍̃̓̓̉̿̆͊͂̎̊͐̑̅͌̿̚͜͜͝͝ͅŚ̵̡̨̡̧̨̡̧̬̼͉̬͔͖͕͎̺͖͕̗̝̻̣̮̯̭̜̥͖͇̹̙̘̲͍͇̒̄̈̈́̈̇̓̓͌́̕U̸͔̬̦̬̠͇̗̣̬̘̺͓̝̪̭͖̟̪͎̼̭̻̙̘̤̠̒̄̂̄̒̒̏̌̿̓̓̓̅͐̈͒́͛̇͂͐́̚̚M̸̨̡̡̨̤̞̥̟̥̮̟̮̥͙͔͇̤̝̟̮͇̫͕̰̦̊̾̓͛̔̇̃̃̋͐̀̄̕͘M̸̨̺̼̯̦̤̺̗̰̹̣̲̤̮̰͓̩͙̲͙̰̻̪̼̊͋͋̇͗́͗͌͑̐͆̉̑̅̔̀́́̆̌̋̃͌̾̈́̄̆̓̅͐͋̈́̓͌̏̓͊͑͘͝͝͝͠O̵̢̧̢̧͓͉̬̜̱̙̗͇͕̺̻̯͍͈̮̝̳̙̞͕̮̼̭͍̤̹̼̮̰̜̜̳̱̝͗̉̓́̈̇̃̒̈́̈̂̇̉͗͘͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅŅ̵̡̧̧̢̨̨̛̯̮̩̝͇̟͖̮͖̞̟̘̼̞̯̠̣̘̰̦͈̘͖̙̭̬̠͖̠͓͙̬̩̣̰̆̃̐͂̇̃͗̍͌̉͒͘̚̚͜͝Ȅ̶͖͎̩̫̜͔̟̫̹̯̰̼̼͉͕̼̦͍͉͙̞̘̱̮̮͕̻͔̞̝̜̹̯̫͉̃̅̇͜͜D̶̛̛̪̯͍̝̰͇̙͔̬̪̞̼̫̞̱̝͍̮͕̬̮̜͕̬̩̆̓̊̏̀̌̔̈́̒̈́̍̋̊͒̀̍͛̋͊̐͐̃̾͋̄̃̎̇͂̈́̽̚̚͜͝ͅ ̴̙͈̜͕̈̔͒̑̇͛̈́̔̎́͑͗̇̋͊̒̊͊̀͛͛͊̇̽̂̾̇͂͐̕̕͠͝͝͠M̴̦̦̜̹̖͈̫͉̥̠̤̈́̈́́͒̈̆̔͛̓̂͛̓̀̎̿̒͒͝ͅͅͅͅE̷̥̱͉̝͓͔͚̘̤͕̻͍̪̯̺̦͊̐͒̒̊͂̔̈́͛̈̈́̓̇̊͗̑͘ ̸̢̧̨̧̢̱͍̥̘͚͕͓̫̣̫̟̳͓̪̬͓̱̮͎̬̫̬̗̭̙̼̖̦̞̜̭̺̰̥̹̠̓̑́̔͊̌͂́̐̏̑͜͜͝͠M̸̢̧̡̨̢̧̛̛̛͙̟̝͔̥̘͖͔͕̟̤̪̼̣̳̘̗͈̖͍̼̱̻̯̹̌͒̇̍̒̍͗̃̒̀͛̈́̑͑̈́͛͊́̓̒̓͗̅̊͆͋̽͊̀͌̿̑̊͌͘͝͝͝ͅͅƠ̵̛̛̙̟̯͕̹̥̪͚͚̪̜̠͕͉̥̯̼̓͊̀̈͂͛̀̔̎̿́̂̍̔̽̀̎͂͘͜͝R̷̢̡̛̛̳͎̳̭̈́̋̊̓͋̈́͊̈́̊͌͗̾̈́͒͂́̿͑̉̋̾̒̄̋͛̅͋͛͌̂̿͊͊̂͘͜͠T̷̡̬̦̠̬̞̗̾͗͑͑̇͐̒̈́́͋̓̌̎͛͆̓͜͠͠A̸̟̣̼̼̣̠̮͉̪͙̗̹̯̎́͗͂̈́̄͑͆̉̑̿̐͊̌̅̈̄̓͑͊̊̆̉̅͊̓̑̔̽̊͘͘̚͘̚̚͜͠L̴̨̡̢̨̧̛̛̬̙͙̩̬̣͎̙̮̪͕̼͓͙̮̳̰̳̐̈́̐̃͊̊̂͆́͋̿̋̌̒̾̈́͋̊̄͛́́́̍́̍̿̋́̆̅̅̇͝͝͠?̶̡̡̨͔̱͇̟̲̗̟̬͉̱͉̐͌͌͌̈́̈͂̌ͅ!̴̡̢̢͎̭͙͈͈̣͓͇̰͚̞̜̗͕̼͎̫͈̦͓̠̣͎̦̟̰̎̀̒̾̂͝͝

l̴͙̯̞̦̰͍̟̜̓̿į̶̻͖̪̠̲̙̼͉̈́͌͂̍͛̅͊͐̐̚k̷̥̫̖͇̰̖̻̠̎̑̚͜͝ͅė̶̬̼̟̩̯̘͉́ ̵̳͎̺̈́̈́̿̎̈̀̋̌̕r̶̡̦̗͕̰̳̞̯̘̃͊̈́̄̂̈́̏̚e̵̯͒͐̂̿͌̚͘͠ạ̸̼̦͐͛̎͋̎͘͝l̵̬̱̟̥̯̝̮͕̬̜͐̎͆̓͊͊͌̃̕̕ļ̶̢̰̭͔͙͔̩̘̠̏͛y̵̟̩̔̈́͗́͝͝,̸̨̡̜̜̹̬̽̒̅̏̓͗̿͆̉̀͝ ̵̢̫̩̫̮̤̱̫̪͓̑̕̕s̷̨̪͚͉̖̜̗͓̺̩̀̑͛̀͗́̉h̴̗͊̏ų̵̮̣͎͚͍̒̌t̶͙̹̙̟̟̂͊̃͆͐ ̵̢̗͖̟̝̻͉̌̋͜ủ̸̫̖̩͇̬̳͈̳̝͔̑̉̒͗͐̽̚p̵̹͉͗̑̌̽̂͐.̶̨͎̳̱̺̟͖͚̙̂̒̋̂̃̑͛̓̎͘.̷̨̡̗̰̼̦̺̝̱͊̂͗͋̈́̾̀̇̐͊.̷̪̉̉̄͊̋̊̾̍ ̷̡̛̻͕̲̖̙̲̿̽́̒͆̕ͅo̶͎̳̠̥͂̄́̍̋̎͆̾̃h̷̢̭͓̻̩̼̽ ̸̈́͛̑̂͗͌ͅg̴̞͍̬̺̙̊̉̃o̶̡̦̩̖̲̖͕̻̤̙̽̀̒̎͋̐̾͒̓͝d̶̯͙̤̰̃͆͆͛̀̂̒͘͠ ̴̧̨̰̥͎̥̖͙̖͛͑̓͌͗̍͋̇̀ǹ̷̻̺̮͕̜͉̒̈́̈́͊͊̑͋̓̚ǫ̶̢̬̫̪̯͎̹̯͊̎ẗ̵̫̻̳͈͇̼̬̮͎̠́̌͋̃̍͗͐ ̸͚̳̱̃̏̈́̀̕m̵̢͚̖̳̈́͆̔͆̕ͅẹ̶̯̲͓̥̣͕̱͕̭͛͌̓̓̅̌ͅ.̷̛̛̺̹̣͚̮̦̼̖̖͈̿̒͆̿̌̆̕̚͝ͅ

Feedback please!

-Skunk

16 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Feedback please!

-Skunk

M̵͍̜̒̄o̴͎̪̽̂r̶͓̝͈͒e̵͓̊̈́ ̵͔̙̅d̷͔̘̈́̀͠e̵̞͇̝̓̀͠ś̸͕̥͠c̸͙̫͊́r̵̢̲̽̌i̵̥̺̿̅̀p̵̼̹̋̊̒ť̷̞̰͠i̶̛̠͖͎͒v̴̺̮̞̓̑̾e̷͔͑͌͠ ̶̲̻̎̓̕w̵̼̟̗͌̂́r̸̨̝̿-

I'll do it. Add more descriptive words. Describe where they are, why there is a tribe limit, what they look like. Maybe describe the leech better. I'm not very good at constantly writing descriptively, but I can do like one paragraph, that's why I practice it. :3

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

why there is a tribe limit

did you ever watch the seri's whims

4 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

what they look like

Look at the original post

Describe where they are

I might do that one the third post

Maybe describe the leech better

Ok!

I described the leeches originally as brainless

Look at the original post

I mean, I should be able to tell what they look like without pictures. That's a sign of a good writer.

Like what

She jabbed her muzzle into the refreshing water and the leech bounded onto her chest

https://www.thesaurus.com/writingtool You can use this tool, just use it with moderation. (AKA not every word.)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

19 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

How?

I'll describe Frostbite:

A plain tan Nicheling with abnormally long fangs sniffed the leech, looking at it with her dull green eyes. It had only 2 gems, and adolescent. It's sliver horns glinted in the sunlight with a very reflective sheen. She lifted her claw and slashed at the leech, falling in the water as she did. Swimming came to her naturally though her frog-like webbed feet helped her swim back up to the shore where she shook her fur. She, out of embarrassment took off with her running paw.

:3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

I'll describe Frostbite:

A plain tan Nicheling with abnormally long fangs sniffed the leech, looking at it with her dull green eyes. It had only 2 gems, and adolescent. It's sliver horns glinted in the sunlight with a very reflective sheen. She lifted her claw and slashed at the leech, falling in the water as she did. Swimming came to her naturally though her frog-like webbed feet helped her swim back up to the shore where she shook her fur. She, out of embarrassment took off with her running paw.

:3

Please don't manipulate my story

*him

Well I'm a horrible writer and should kill myself

Don't do that. Even Evil Aether is against that.

And you're not horrible. In fact I'm failing English class right now... I should probably fix that but you're more important.

1 minute ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Don't do that. Even Evil Aether is against that.

And you're not horrible. In fact I'm failing English class right now... I should probably fix that but you're more important.

Stop

Take care of you before me

17 minutes ago, ImpyFawn10 said:

Stop

Take care of you before me

Never. 

I don't need to be taken care of when there are people who are dying because they live in worse conditions than me. I could buy a Nintendo switch + Pokemon Sword (~360$) when some people can't buy shoes.

I have it way better than most. Of course than doesn't mean I haven't had a terrible life which I forgot half off but it's not the worst it could be.

I legit shed a tear writing that.