Stray Fawn Community

Translate a book - Into the wild

Lilytuft

We translate the first book of Warriors into English. Using google translate. One sentence at the time. If you only have access to an English copy of the book, translate the sentence to a different language first.

If you want to create a similiar forum game with a different book, feel free to do so.

When starting a new chapter, remember to include it (in bold) so that the next person knows where we are at.

I'll start:

Prologue

The crescent shone with smooth granite boulders and turned them silver.

8 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

I don’t even know where my copy of the book is so I can translate it ;-;

I know where mine is, but I don’t know where the first 48 pages are...

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Bad fawn said:

We translate the first book of Warriors into English. Using google translate. One sentence at the time. If you only have access to an English copy of the book, translate the sentence to a different language first.

If you want to create a similiar forum game with a different book, feel free to do so.

When starting a new chapter, remember to include it (in bold) so that the next person knows where we are at.

I'll start:

Prologue

The crescent shone with smooth granite boulders and turned them silver.

The silence was broken only by waves of water from the fast black river and whispered from the forest beyond.

Just now, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

(Alternatively: The face of the moon was illuminated by the moon.)

The eyes feared like amber. And then, as if silently, people rushed to one another, and suddenly the rock with cats and kittens lived frightened.

1 minute ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

The eyes feared like amber. And then, as if silently, people rushed to one another, and suddenly the rock with cats and kittens lived frightened.

In the center of the fur and nail frenzy, a huge dark brown round pin a tomato on the ground and head triumphantly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Broken said:

(If you are doing it from English, turn it into Greek then back.)

(I have been. And Hindi and Bulgarian, too.)

«Derbo!» Hit the tab. “How to challenge TKAZZJA in our area? Sunningrocks belongs to ThunderClan! ”

• Haha 2

Just now, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

(I have been. And Hindi and Bulgarian, too.)

«Derbo!» Hit the tab. “How to challenge TKAZZJA in our area? Sunningrocks belongs to ThunderClan! ”

"After tonight, Tygarklav, this will just be another Riverclane hunt!" The light wall lay down.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Jol's warning to the beach, glistening and rising unsteady. "We find that they are the best RiverClan."
come on! "

Tigerclaw saw smooth wet carcasses throwing water under the rocks.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Broken said:

saw smooth wet carcasses throwing water

uh... Tigerclaw you need your eyes checked...

"The drenched RiverClan warriors bounded silently up the shore and hurled themselves into battle without even stopping to shake the water from their fur."

"He was immersed Like the RiverClan crews secretly, the coast is launched into battle nonstop Wash the water from the hair.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

uh... Tigerclaw you need your eyes checked...

"The drenched RiverClan warriors bounded silently up the shore and hurled themselves into battle without even stopping to shake the water from their fur."

"He was immersed Like the RiverClan crews secretly, the coast is launched into battle nonstop Wash the water from the hair.

Tigerclaw is a shecat now.

The dark band looks at Uckhart. "You can swim like a hole, but you and your soldiers aren't in this forest!" She glanced at her lips and pointed her fingers as the cat struggled underneath.

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

16 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

You can swim like a hole

(Claim)

"The desperate scream of a ThunderClan she-cat rose above the clamor. A wiry RiverClan tom had pinned the brown warrior flat on her belly. Now he lunged toward her neck with jaws still dripping from his swim across the river."

"The sound of flying from Undererclan cats rose above the whistle. Riverclan tone inside He faced the war. Then he had a pin on his neck and his jaws were ringing from him Cross the river"

• Haha 1