Stray Fawn Community

-Warrior Cat RP- (No name yet)

Renio2490

20 hours ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

"Oh hey," she responded, startled by his sudden appearance in front of her face. "Sorry for trying to kill you earlier." She chuckled.

"Eh its ok I'm sure everyone wouldn't of minded if I were killed." He mewed then quickly added. "I'm sorry for provoking you and calling you a humorless squirrel."

2 hours ago, The Flower Fawn said:

"Eh its ok I'm sure everyone wouldn't of minded if I were killed." He mewed then quickly added. "I'm sorry for provoking you and calling you a humorless squirrel."

"Heh. You said that? I suppose I don't listen to you anyway though?"

1 hour ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

"Heh. You said that? I suppose I don't listen to you anyway though?"

"Well I'm not that much of a fur brain, I didn't want to get my ears shredded but I did think it internally." He meowed.

Just now, The Flower Fawn said:

"Well I'm not that much of a fur brain, I didn't want to get my ears shredded but I did think it internally." He meowed.

"So... how was the stones? I was taken to the stream, which to me, would've have been way more boring then the stones. Foxdash said that our ancestors drank out of it... but that's not exciting,"

1 hour ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

"So... how was the stones? I was taken to the stream, which to me, would've have been way more boring then the stones. Foxdash said that our ancestors drank out of it... but that's not exciting,"

"Well you see." He started to say in a bad impression of his mentor. "There was a fog, then it snowed, and then I left."