Stray Fawn Community

-Warrior Cat RP- (No name yet)

Renio2490

@The Flower Fawn @Japanese Melon Fawn
Map. Border between LavenderClan and LeafClan: Stream. Border between LavenderClan and ArcticClan: Sharp Stones. Border between BoltClan and LeafClan: Cold Rock. Border Between BoltClan and ArcticClan: River. (BoltClan also owns the part between the River when it splits, but they will provide a safe route to The Starry Tree without getting attacked). The Starry Tree is where you connect with StarClan. Some also just call it just "The Tree".
MapOFCLANS.png.460cb1427ff5fc59e7fb9e116bcd3d6c.png

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, Green the Gene Maker said:

sorry for that voice, don't know what i was thinking XD, also thanks!

hehe, i'll pretty much give anyone any cat unless it's already played by someone
anyway, I'm your like brother I think?? I forgot.
Bearkit nosed at Goldenkit.

1 minute ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

hehe, i'll pretty much give anyone any cat unless it's already played by someone
anyway, I'm your like brother I think?? I forgot.
Bearkit nosed at Goldenkit.

"What is it?" goldenkit said, turning toward bearkit (also sorry if i say glow kit)

3 minutes ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

"Told who?" Doewind asked.
(you heard my announcement, right? I need Doewind to talk anyway)

“Myself.” He said in an even tone. “So what are we doing again doefur?” He mewed.

1 minute ago, The Flower Fawn said:

“Myself.” He said in an even tone. “So what are we doing again doefur?” He mewed.

"Again? No, Foxdash told me to take you to ArcticClan's border; all the way to the Sharp Stones. That sound good? You've never seen them as far as I know, so it should be exciting to see the dark pointy stones. We can hunt on the way there, too, and I want to talk to you about Cedarpaw. You too had some trouble this morning?" She explained in a sweet voice.

Just now, TrashFawn2490 said:

"Again? No, Foxdash told me to take you to ArcticClan's border; all the way to the Sharp Stones. That sound good? You've never seen them as far as I know, so it should be exciting to see the dark pointy stones. We can hunt on the way there, too, and I want to talk to you about Cedarpaw. You too had some trouble this morning?" She explained in a sweet voice.

“Fun, it’s not like I’ve ever seen rocks before!” He said sarcastically ignoring her question and quickening his pace to walk ahead of her.

I’m just gonna assume bellkit is mine 

Just now, Green the Gene Maker said:

"now you've got me interested" goldenkit said, jerking her head around

1 minute ago, TrashFawn2490 said:

"No! I won't! Let's go and sneak out of camp!"

Bellkit raised her head. “Morning..” she said sleepily.

1 minute ago, The Flower Fawn said:

“Fun, it’s not like I’ve ever seen rocks before!” He said sarcastically ignoring her question and quickening his pace to walk ahead of her.

"Now I'm starting to think you are Cedarpaw, Luckpaw. These rocks are more than rocks. They are the sign of death where the ghosts that don't believe in StarClan go, so it's strangely foggy. But it's useless, you're not interested either way."

"Now I'm starting to think you are Cedarpaw, Luckpaw. These rocks are more than rocks. They are the sign of death where the ghosts that don't believe in StarClan go, so it's strangely foggy. But it's useless, you're not interested either way."

“I’m not Cedarpaw, Cedarpaw can’t take a joke. So your taking me to magical ghost land?“ he asked turning his head to look at her.

(oh did you ask for her? Sorry)
"Oof, umm... Goldenkit, let's scoot."

(I did but it’s ok :) )

”wait what’s going on?! I hate when you guys leave me out of stuff..”

Just now, The Flower Fawn said:

“I’m not Cedarpaw, Cedarpaw can’t take a joke. So your taking me to magical ghost land?“ he asked turning his head to look at her.

"Cedarpaw's not all just what this morning was, but whatever. As a small punishment, go and talk to her when we get back."She said jokingly.

"But yes, we are going to some magical ghost land. We won't go inside what we call the forest of rocks, which is the inside of it, but we can look at it while we hunt and refresh the borders. It'll still sound boring,"