Stray Fawn Community

Adam's Last Wish (Story Mode Story Mode Playthrough)

Renio2490

I'm doing a Story Mode Story Mode (Story Mode Story Mode)
and warning: I've never got farther than the Archipelago in Story Mode
so here we go

Adam is far from home, miles, islands, generations away from it. His usually bright orange fur, matted with dirt as he cries far from home. He wished he never climbed out of that nest. the soggy ground sunk underneath his paws as a large brown beetle landed on his nose. He jumped into the berry bush beside him and cried until he fell asleep under the shelter of the leaves.
image.thumb.png.ef03601817703746d1e319228510f7d1.png

The next day Adam grows too big to shelter under it anymore. He finds berries and reminds himself of the berries he was fed each day on his Home Island. Those were the best food he ever tasted, but as he picked these ones and ate them he found they tasted different... salty, maybe?
image.thumb.png.8d4882be1968f6b0e956c24ff8d59585.png
The third day his head tells him that the flowers he sees through the reeds are where he should head. Adam picks a bit more salty berries before setting off towards them, with nothing to follow but his mind.

Adam heads through the wet reeds, soaking his dirty pelt. He shivers and shakes off the water before curling up to wait for the next day to go any farther.
image.thumb.png.10104a78a847c0b420f26f4787e40108.png
He runs through the reeds and lands on some soft flowers. It reminds him of the soft bedding he had as a child in his nest, with the comfort of his mother licking him with love... that reminds him, clean your fur.
image.thumb.png.0e1191c812e12b136e27605452d52f1c.png

Rain pours from the sky and Adam looks at himself, telling himself that he's an adult now. Sure enough he has three gems, just enough to be considered an adult. After that he looks at the rock ahead of him and the others poking out from the ocean. His instinct tells him to travel across them, so with a heavy heart, he listens to himself and grabs hold of the rocks, putting his paws on the claw marks where others had done the same, and leaps from rock to rock across the ocean. He looks down far too much and closes his eyes to forget about this, then telling himself he has to. It takes a long time for Adam to get across, but finally he reaches a new islands and relieves himself by flopping onto the solid ground and taking a small nap.
image.thumb.png.06e239023a0ea90bf49ce11ff9fc868e.png
After realizing that he relieved himself too soon, he hears the sound of another Nicheling in the grass.  But was positive it was just his mind tricking him as he searches the island...
All of a sudden, he bumps into another Nicheling. He's already fallen on the ground beside the dark brown creature, but they help him up, offering their hand which looks almost like a claw, but he grabs their paw anyway and they pull him up. He stammers to tell them his name, but they do it first.
"Hi, orange guy. I'm Eve, and it might be hard to tell at first, but I'm a girl." She smiles at him.
"H-hi I'm Adam. Do y-you want to join me... I'm all alone." He explains.
"Oh yes! That would be lovely... I've been searching for a tribe for a long time but all the tribes and my tribe said I was too ugly. You don't agree with them, do you?"
"N-no. It looks a little strange but that just makes you unique..." He trails off, looking at her. She's stunning, even if her snout looks a little weird, why would she be ugly?
Adam invites her in as soon as possible and they become close friends. Adam takes a liking to her.
20191120175808_1.thumb.jpg.0ba711dc67fb76550fa24111aca8eddd.jpg

okay I'll do some later but I'm coming to a limit with my pictures ^^'

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

This looks even better than my story mode playthrough! (Which I got rid of because I was bored of it..)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 hours ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

Just like me! :D

Looks like y’all gotta practice on adaptin to your environments! :P 

I've ragequit when the game got stuck and my western port on the island after the archipelago lead straight back. You either love it or hate the two generation travel step. Three if your starters are old, I guess. Special bonus when you're standing right before the port, all bags packed, but you keep getting males to complement your collection of 14 other males and one mother.

Still, I've only come to hate it because it was the make it or break it island when we still had the travel bug. You'd just never get a jungle port if the game glitched up there, or just no northern ones until you found Summer mointains and skipped the Jungle, Sleepy reeds combo. No fangs for you and up to 4 hours of non stop mad dashes. So much resentment. That's why I love whale island, can't break the game now.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 hours ago, manglolia said:

Haha, amateurs :P

In all seriousness, yes. Unlock as many genes as possible, as soon as possible is my best advice.

Try and get a grass adventure with at least one stinky fruit tree, it’ll unlock stinky tail which will be SUPER useful for the swamp island after clearing the archipelago.

• 2 weeks later...