Stray Fawn Community

Christmas Miss Niche!! :O

georgie

I dont think anyone remembers these so im doing one for this Christmas! The rules are just to post a screenshot of a nicheling that's kinda Christmas themed and in like a few weeks we all vote on the prettiest! I'll probably draw the winner. Oh and console/ sandbox creator nichelings are allowed!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

HORNETMAHBABEH.png.4e1bfb38b8f37e209096cda23b884557.png

Hornet is all decked out for christmas!

ITS NOT EVEN THANKS GIVING YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

ahhh everyone's is so CUTTEEE

Except for mine. Everybody else’s has much better art, original ideas, and actual pretty Nichelings, not just a generic Nicheling that I slapped some rainbow bells and golden bells and some more bells onto.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

Except for mine. Everybody else’s has much better art, original ideas, and actual pretty Nichelings, not just a generic Nicheling that I slapped some rainbow bells and golden bells and some more bells onto.

Yours is awesome and cool too!! It was really hard for me to pick a nicheling for me to enter. Lelle was a wanderer from an old AHVHC tribe, she came into the tribe, got impregnated by one of my males, and two days later, she was killed by a bearyena. I don't even know what her name was.

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

This is something I regret the most out of in life, because it shows how much I suck and how I wish I was better in the past... folks with autism just can’t get a break from things like this....

Everyone experiences this. I wish I hadn't done what i have forgotten in the past. I wish I hadn't done a whole lot of stuff. A lot of people on the r/dankmemes reddit can agree. I guess what I am saying is: don't think your alone. Which is kinda cheesy and true.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Evil Aether said:

Everyone experiences this. I wish I hadn't done what i have forgotten in the past. I wish I hadn't done a whole lot of stuff. A lot of people on the r/dankmemes reddit can agree. I guess what I am saying is: don't think your alone. Which is kinda cheesy and true.

I think I’ll delete my submission post and forget I even entered this stupid competition, or better yet, ima call my brain stupid because I got myself into this goddamn mess, yeah, I’m not gonna apologize this time, because like Georgie said, apologizing isn’t even going to cut it.

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Forget this, please just forget it all and get a goodnight sleep already, cmon Silver you’re just sleep deprived... be more like your girlfriend and get to bed at an earlier time...