Stray Fawn Community

Christmas Miss Niche!! :O

georgie

@heyitsgeorgie

Didn't want it to come to this, but I'm about fed up with this 'Sorry isn't going to cut it' Look Silver is going through hard times, wouldn't it be nice NOT to be the straw that broke that camel's back? 

Let's just all be good people and forgive and forget is it too much to ask for?

(Sorry Silver if you wanted to do this or didn't want me too but...  I got to.)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Evil Aether said:

@heyitsgeorgie

Didn't want it to come to this, but I'm about fed up with this 'Sorry isn't going to cut it' Look Silver is going through hard times, wouldn't it be nice NOT to be the straw that broke that camel's back? 

Let's just all be good people and forgive and forget is it too much to ask for?

(Sorry Silver if you wanted to do this or didn't want me too but...  I got to.)

Good, I’m outta here, just turns out that I already need a 10 month break from this, hopefully that way it’ll be all out of my head by the time I return. Goodbye y’all, sorry this was just a sucky comeback after 2 months of torture from high school...

ok just shut up now I honestly dont care that wasn't anywhere near to what I was saying. I know she apologised for causing drama but she did a lot more than just "cause drama" and if she had just apologised for that (because I wanted to know she was sorry because it upset me! most people dont like being told to go to hell tbh) I would've been fine. at this point I know im not getting that apology so id rather just not talk to any of you and forget about this

like.. I was trying to do something nice for christmas?? and even after this all happened and I got sky to reopen the topic and told everyone to be nice it just kept on dragging on and I just dont want to carry on with this anymore. just shut up and dont talk to me because I dont care anymore

also it would be nice to consider the fact I might be going through stuff too even though I dont say it   : /

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

it would be nice to consider the fact I might be going through stuff too even though I dont say it   : /

I know you are ^-^ it's just a lot harder too because 1) You're kinda of on a screen to me... 2) You haven't been as vocal as silver.

It's always better to phrase things nicely rather than be a little mean about it and stir up more drama.

(Also sorry about bringing you back here, I just wanted to clear that up.)

• Like 1