Stray Fawn Community

Sickly Me

Renio2490

I'll explain
yesterday I went with a friend (she's an... adult. way older than me) to her house and we made cookies. After we ate some microwave macaroni and hot dogs. Like that same night but 4 hours later my stomach hurts. So I'm pretty much crying in my mother's bed with her, and finally at 12 am she says I should take some advil. I do. It doesn't help. So at 1 am I'm pretty much crying again in my room with my cat and my mother says she'll sleep on the couch by the stairs (I wouldn't be able to explain it), and she does. I turn on my Xbox 360 to watch Fresh Prince to distract myself from the fact I'm going puke. Later I've gotten used to this fact and I finally throw up....

macaroni with cheese and hot dogs. It looked like it hadn't been in my stomach for like 8 hours.

You're welcome, I'm sick. That damn meal was the reason for this.

• Sad 5

Sky apologizes and is currently trying to bribe Meringue into letting you free from your sickness. He is assuring her that no quantity of berries can keep him from letting you have a nice vacation to Tyni. Maybe she'll find something else to bribe him with.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The Fawnth Doctor said:

Sky apologizes and is currently trying to bribe Meringue into letting you free from your sickness. He is assuring her that no quantity of berries can keep him from letting you have a nice vacation to Tyni. Maybe she'll find something else to bribe him with.

ok meringue, come down and face the soggy microwave cheese macaroni that has hot dog bits in it that came out of my stomach

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 1