Stray Fawn Community

Needles And Flowers - Wolf Sim

Renio2490

I will only take two. You are both in the same pack, your genders and looks are decided for you, the only thing you need to do is give them a name and be online. (The two packs are the Pine Pack and the Blossom Pack, you are in the Pine Pack)
It will go: pup (four days), adolescent (6 days), adult (25 days) and elder (15 days). If we ever make it this far and you pass away, I will pick two of your children/descendants and two different people will go.
First come first serve. I will not start until both are claimed.

Slot 1:
Blackfur, male. (Played by @Sting-tail fawn)
wolf2.png.10201e510e9abf4ba2a13b5c504124e1.png

Slot 2:
Tas, female. (Played by @Illuminati Fawn)
wolf1.png.4fdb90ee74f3a0863ce8fc0d5ae289b4.png

• Like 1

DAY 1
@Illuminati Fawn
You're eyes are still closed and you lay next to your big fuzzy mother, with your siblings moving next to you (one brother and one sister). You have three turns left.
-Nurse
-Poke at your siblings
-Squeak
-Squirm away

@Sting-tail fawn
You're eyes are slightly open, I guess your mother licked them thoroughly. You can see your big black mother, with your brown and black siblings (two brothers, one sister). You have three turns left.
-Nurse
-Poke at your siblings
-Squeak
-Squirm away

Just now, Illuminati Fawn said:

I shall unleash a poking torrent upon my bro

You put your paw on top of his head and squeak. He tries to trample you but the opposite happens. two blind pups are tussling on the ground. Your mother laughs silently. You have one turn left.
-Nurse
-Keep fighting with your brother blindly
-Squeak
-Squirm away

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

Best thing to happen in a sim so far

You tussle with your brother; you're mostly on top of him but sometimes he rolls you over and pounces on your stomach A couple times you miss, and he does too. Occasionally someone hits their head on the ground. You grow tired and your mother picks you up with your brother and settle you two beside her. You fall asleep quickly and peacefully.

• Like 1