Stray Fawn Community

Random Generator Wings Of Fire dragons

takoyamaaaS

10 hours ago, Broken said:

Where are you getting these templates from? The link sends me to deviantart but it doesn’t look like everyone else’s.

https://perchance.org/wings-of-fire-oc-generator

I don’t really know what you mean by it not looking like everyone else’s, but it was probably an older version of the generator since this topic was made in 2019

10 hours ago, Broken said:

Where are you getting these templates from? The link sends me to deviantart but it doesn’t look like everyone else’s.

Aslooo- If ur looking for the dragon bases their Jada bases (you Probably already knew that though)

6 hours ago, E E E E E E (Ireland) said:

Where to get that base

Plasma Bases
I got It On Amino,

I Can Give You A Blank Picture If u want
I Don’t Have Seawing yet though

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...

Here's Queen Deerfly! I had a fun time designing her and I made a backstory ^^

Backstory: Deerfly was framed and exiled from her tribe, she ran away to an island in between Pyrrhia and Pantala, there she found other exiled dragons, at least two from every tribe. There they made small kingdoms, or as they called them camps (Ex. Silk Camp, Sky Camp, Mud Camp, Hive Camp, etc.), and named the island Pyrrala (Peer-ala). The SilkWings voted that Deerfly should rule as their queen but Pyrrala had it's own rules about it's monarchy, "Queen, kings, princess, and princes all have to have other jobs as well as queen." so she tried to peruse a career in art. She's not great at it but she enjoys it nonetheless.

Deerfly.png

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, just a sad duck said:

Here's Queen Deerfly! I had a fun time designing her and I made a backstory ^^

Backstory: Deerfly was framed and exiled from her tribe, she ran away to an island in between Pyrrhia and Pantala, there she found other exiled dragons, at least two from every tribe. There they made small kingdoms, or as they called them camps (Ex. Silk Camp, Sky Camp, Mud Camp, Hive Camp, etc.), and named the island Pyrrala (Peer-ala). The SilkWings voted that Deerfly should rule as their queen but Pyrrala had it's own rules about it's monarchy, "Queen, kings, princess, and princes all have to have other jobs as well as queen." so she tried to peruse a career in art. She's not great at it but she enjoys it nonetheless.

Deerfly.png

THAT AND SHE ARE SO BOOTIFUL