Stray Fawn Community

Random Generator Wings Of Fire dragons

takoyamaaaS

And here's Gecko. Why do all these characters have spots???

Backstory: Gecko always liked to believe that he was part SkyWing, and was very upset when he found out he was pure MudWing. But he moved on and managed to tame a baby crocodile that he named Scales, I know very original. He and Scales swam around in the swamps for hours a day, eventually some of the swampy water and mud ended up staining his scales. Gecko has had those greenish-gray spots almost his whole life, he never does anything to get rid of them because they're almost the exact same color as Scales is. He usually says that he and his pet have been friends as long as anyone can remember, granted he's only 13 and Scales is only 10, he likes to pretend that they've been friends for centuries. 

Gecko.png

• Love 1

I have a new oc-

His name shall be Beached

image.thumb.png.cabda74df071021861832ce826013531.png

Backstory:

Beached is an illegal child. He hatched and was not discovered for a few years. When he was six, he was found and he and his parents had to go to a trial with the queens of both the sandwings and the seawings. Before the trial, he found a weird horn-ring with grey designs on it. He put it on and when he went to the trial and saw the queens, the horn-ring turned tan and blue, like it is in the picture. Turns out the horn-ring is animus-touched, and if he ever meets the queen of another tribe, his horn-ring will gain another color and he will be able to turn into that tribe. He did not know this at the time, and he was going to be executed. Before they could, though he escaped and suddenly turned into a full seawing, making it so he could sneak past everyone. He is now 12 and is always hiding and running. He is not a good swimmer because of his sandwing parts, but he needs water so he doesn't dry out. He does not have venom, but can stab with his stinger. He can breath underwater and speak aquatic.

• Paw up 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

I have a new oc-

Backstory:

Beached is an illegal child. He hatched and was not discovered for a few years. When he was six, he was found and he and his parents had to go to a trial with the queens of both the sandwings and the seawings. Before the trial, he found a weird horn-ring with grey designs on it. He put it on and when he went to the trial and saw the queens, the horn-ring turned tan and blue, like it is in the picture. Turns out the horn-ring is animus-touched, and if he ever meets the queen of another tribe, his horn-ring will gain another color and he will be able to turn into that tribe. He did not know this at the time, and he was going to be executed. Before they could, though he escaped and suddenly turned into a full seawing, making it so he could sneak past everyone. He is now 12 and is always hiding and running. He is not a good swimmer because of his sandwing parts, but he needs water so he doesn't dry out. He does not have venom, but can stab with his stinger. He can breath underwater and speak aquatic.

S o b o o t I f u l

40 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

I have a new oc-

Backstory:

Ooo

Aight I made another, her name is Foehunter.

Backstory: She likes to believe that she's closely related to one of her favorite historic dragons, Foeslayer. She trained every day just so she could get a name that's similar to her. She finally did but her father, Truthfinder, always thought that she had some sort of weird obsessive crush on her. And that "weird obsessive crush" is what brought her to being a servant of the MudWing queen, Murk (the queen in my fanfiction not the actual current queen). Foehunter tried to steal as many scrolls as she could that had Foeslayer in them. But when she raided the MudWing library she was caught. The queen decided to keep her as her servant, but she had enough and tried to escape, she managed too but, Truthfinder told everyone about why all their scrolls on Darkstalker, Prince Arctic, Whiteout, and other ancient dragons had disappeared. Everyone thought she was being very weird, and let's face it she was, so they exiled her. She saw some dragons flying away from Pyrrhia and followed them. There were other dragons on that island who welcomed her and told her that she had found Pyrrala.

Foehunter.png

• Love 4

• 7 months later...
On 8/10/2020 at 1:33 PM, Kira.APK said:

Ok then.

Have fun working on that syntax error.

Screenshot_20200809-230953.png

also about this

i found out what was wrong 

the person who made the code messed up and put a space

i fixed it

(i fixed it in a copy and it's private, so i didn't do anything to the original)

image.png.2062cb55f2403a3c5bd3990efa364518.png

• 1 year later...