Stray Fawn Community

Happy Niche Thanksgiving!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Folks it’s that time again, for turkeys, for giving thanks, but most of all.. it’s a time to be with family! And I’m here to tell you all that I’m hosting a Niche Thanksgiving art gallery! No, this is not a competition, but what I want you to do is draw what is fitting with the theme, if you have a Nicheling family, put them together in a thanksgiving dinner with Niche themed food! No matter what it is, make it sweet, make it adorable, make it funny, whatever you can do, just make something for the spirit of this holiday! In Niche of course, and if you’re not an artist, just send a Niche screenshot of a Niche family! Okay and without further ado, I’m gonna showcase my own piece of Niche Thanksgiving Art! Enjoy! :D 

C6FACD1A-333F-40AD-A256-CD368FC261D3.thumb.png.c6aa0fd58682a4090456c1a1606c1b13.png 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

well Melon has no mate so just have this

17EAA8FF-5560-4BB3-B0ED-08E4852440BE.thumb.png.39572d072c21a01138e316d285d978f3.png

Holy crap I love that shading and lineart!! So adorable Melon! ^^ Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 minutes ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

I'll just place the linart for my drawing for now

image.png.4029d0b2a34bb162168e7d2115bc3f92.png

This is Gold..I mean Silver.. I MEAN.... Happy Thanksgiving my beautiful Golden turkey..I mean.. Vixen! :D❤️ 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

Lol merry gracious gift to you to ❤️

😽 Merry gracious gift... I mean.. Thanksgiving to you! ❤️ eek! I’m so thankful to have you!! :Eek::Love:

53 minutes ago, SilverTheFawn said:

😽 Merry gracious gift... I mean.. Thanksgiving to you! ❤️ eek! I’m so thankful to have you!! :Eek::Love:

1 hour ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

Lol merry gracious gift to you to ❤️

So pure :Eek:

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Oh my gosh... Thank you for the wonderful art here everyone!! I’m so thankful for you all and your amazing effort put into these pieces of art! ❤️ Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :D 

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 minutes ago, Illuminati Fawn said:

I've finished up the drawing ❤️ 

image.png.b72a6d0ee92c02fa133ac584ba045a03.png

Diego: Cmon dad lets dig in!!

Silver: I’m ready if you are boy!

❤️ all contexts aside, I love this, thank you for your contribution to this amazing holiday! ^^