Stray Fawn Community

Self Behavior: AI implement for your own Nichelings!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So here’s my idea for AI activity.. if you’re not choosing a move, after a while.. Nichelings will start to move on their own.. not that it will change the strategy game, but it will be entertaining for you! You’ll see your Nichelings walking up to each other, talking, having a good chat, maybe being angry or frustrated with each other! Or mourning for a lost family member...

And on rare occasions, two Nichelings of your’s might decide to mate with each other without your control, though with that in mind, we need a mate selection thing, where you select which Nichelings are mates, so that they can only mate with each other.

3 replies to this post

If this was added, I think you should be able to enable it or disable it for your nichelings. Maybe next to the rank thing. The nicheling would use any remaining turns in the evening when you pass the day, and NOT be able to mate without you approving it first.

• Like 1

AI needs to be optional (because sometimes, like if you have that situation where you have a female with the perfect genes to be bred with every male, you really don't want her to do much but sit there and maybe if a male doesn't have enough energy she can use hers but other than that not much to do but sit in the nest).

But if you could turn on AI that would make managing a lot of nichelings less of a chore, and it would also be a prerequisite for my own suggestion to work about Spore style AI. 

• Like 2

I can’t see wether this would be implemented in near or far future, but there would have to be like if we don’t have 3*n (n being number of nichelings.) amount of berries we need to go to nearest berry bush. 

though if mods for niche became a thing I can definitely see this being a mod!