Stray Fawn Community

abandoned camps regrow and change

bostonlobstah

Forgive me if this has been suggested already...I'm too lazy to look for it rip

So last night I got into Niche mode once again after many weeks of hiatus, and I'm currently on Jungle Gate and will probably go to deep jungle after that because I like the challenge. :) And as my 6ish member small tribe was traversing through the wilderness I thought,  you know, it would be nice if I could endlessly cycle around the island and not eventually grow bored of the same island. 

So you know how you have a small tribe and you're in a challenge or something where you have to have only x number of tribe members and stay on the down low and such, and you keep clearing small patches of grass and moving around the island? Well eventually the whole island's gonna be cleared, which gets rid of that exploration element, but maybe you don't want to leave just yet. So maybe after a few generations, old patches of grass left unexplored for days will regrow, even the non-regrowable grass. On top of that, perhaps berry bushes etc could die and respawn in different places. Or even the boundaries of different of biome types will shift. Because an ecosystem is constantly changing and it would be fun to go back and explore something familiar yet totally new and exciting. 

I guess this could be a mode that you could switch off because I might get it if someone doesn't want this. 

thanks for hearing me out :D

• Like 6
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 2
  • Love 1

7 replies to this post

On 11/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

y e s

On 11/29/2019 at 12:30 PM, gaminggingerbread said:

I would like that but definitely as something you can turn off

On 11/29/2019 at 1:28 PM, TundraKitsune said:

One word: Y E S 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:48 AM, manglolia said:

I guess this could be a mode that you could switch off because I might get it if someone doesn't want this.

me: definetly it sounds epic , just something you can tinker with ,...    like everybody says!

all this= S U P P O R T !

• Like 1