Stray Fawn Community

Thorns and Roses- A Romance Roleplay

Broken

Just now, Broken said:

When he spotted her he did not look happy, a frown was plastered onto Ice's face.

“Sorry ice! I though I smelled a bearyena! But it was just old scent blown here by the wind.” She lied, for some reason she didn’t trust ice would take the news she was talking to a Rose kingdom cat lightly.

15 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

“Sorry ice! I though I smelled a bearyena! But it was just old scent blown here by the wind.” She lied, for some reason she didn’t trust ice would take the news she was talking to a Rose kingdom cat lightly.

"Hmm. Very well. But, why do you smell slightly of the Rose Kingdom?"

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Hmm. Very well. But, why do you smell slightly of the Rose Kingdom?"

“I followed the scent towards the border then walked around just to make sure it wasn’t there.” She said convincingly.

7 minutes ago, The Flower Fawn said:

“I followed the scent towards the border then walked around just to make sure it wasn’t there.” She said convincingly.

He simply nodded and started walking back to the camp.

(Can I just be some random misfortune? I kinda like it when people have to improv to get out of sticky situations, even if I don't know the full story. Probably not for a while tho, just asking.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Broken said:

Jabali awaited at the border for Bellflower. 

Bellflower was near the border tiptoeing through the forest, being careful to stay hidden. Her golden and white fur finally poked through the grass by the border. 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Googles Translates said:

Ya. You can @ me when you get home from school because of timezones. I'll most likely be able to rp right away since I'm not going to school.

Cool! I’m on my way to school rn but I think your behind me so your most likely asleep unless I’m wrong but you still might be asleep bc it’s early-

On 1/26/2020 at 1:08 PM, Google translation said:

Bellflower was near the border tiptoeing through the forest, being careful to stay hidden. Her golden and white fur finally poked through the grass by the border. 

“Jabali? Oh good your here.”